PDA

View Full Version : Celtic Moon

Zeromus_X
07-09-2006, 05:05 PM
Same deal as Legend of the Eternal Wind, but I didn't enjoy this as much as that, ironically. Alot of the music, well-done as it was, got kinda overblown, and strayed from the original melody. Although that was probably so it doesn't get boring. Still, beautiful celtic themed music nonetheless.

Anyway, share your thoughts on this CD, and your favorites of the FFIV soundtrack.

-Main Theme of Final Fantasy IV
-The Prelude
-Prologue/Final Fantasy
-Welcome to our Town!
-Theme of Love
-Melody of Lute
-Rydia's Theme
-Tower of Babel
-Golbeza, Clad in Dark
-Another Moon
-Into the Darkness
-Illusionary World
-Inside the Giant
-Battle With the Four Fiends
-Final Battle
-Epilogue (1,2, and 3, especially 2.)

Vincent, Thunder God
07-09-2006, 07:08 PM
I've only heard one track off Celtic Moon (which I liked), but I bet I would really enjoy most if I could hear them. It's definetly a cool idea to rework classic FF songs with real instruments. If anyone can link me to a site where I can download these tracks it would be great.

Captain Maxx Power
07-10-2006, 12:56 AM
Zeromus' music rules. It's even more kickass when done by the Black Mages.

Sefie1999AD
07-10-2006, 05:59 PM
The music in the Celtic Moon album is alright, though I'm not really a big fan of that kind of music. Out of the Celtic Moon tracks, Prelude is nice, and so are Into the Darkness, Theme of Love, Melody of Lute, Mystic Mysidia and Rydia of Mist. The FFIV Piano Collections has a lot of beautiful songs, though. :)

Mirage
07-10-2006, 06:05 PM
Huh, I thought Troian Beauty was part of that album :{.

MageLuingil
07-10-2006, 06:06 PM
I love the music on that album. I haven't listened to it for a while though, don't remember which is my fav. I'll have to go listen to it now...

Zeromus_X
07-10-2006, 06:12 PM
Huh, I thought Troian Beauty was part of that album :{.

It is. (I was just listing off my favorites of the game's soundtrack in general.)

And it's very pretty.

Elite Lord Sigma
07-10-2006, 07:34 PM
From the Sound Test in the GBA version:

Prologue
Theme of Love
Main Theme of Final Fantasy IV
Fight 1
Fanfare
Fight 2
Rydia's Theme
Melody of the Lute