PDA

View Full Version : Funniest Part in the Movie?

Tidus1438
07-09-2006, 05:11 PM
What do you think the funniest part in the movie was?

It was funny to me, when Tifa fights (My friend TOLD me the names... but I forgot, you know, one of them Sephiroth clones, the big guy!) and she wins, you hear a cell phone ringtone of the FF Battle victory theme. That was hilarious to me, because In a movie you'd never expect to hear that.

What's yours?

Twilight Edge
07-09-2006, 06:55 PM
Reno hitting Rude in the nose and Rude pulling another pair of sunglasses out of his shirt after Reno stepped on it.

And the big guy's name is Loz.

NeoCracker
07-10-2006, 09:18 PM
"A good son would have know."
I loved Rufus in this movie, he was funny.

Meat Puppet
07-11-2006, 03:25 AM
I found Reno and Rude the funniest in the movie. I can't remember any exact scenes but overall it was those two characters that made me laugh.

Shiny
07-12-2006, 12:08 AM
Denzel saying, "Son of a bitch!" was pretty funny.

Also when Rude got hit on the head with by that giant piece of something and magically alright.

Barret's: "What up, boo, diss Barret."

Reno's: "Mother smother, it's Jenova's friggin' head."

loinharte
07-12-2006, 12:33 AM
id have to say when rude gets hit by renos stick thingy

BardTard
07-12-2006, 05:44 AM
I liked the part when the kid was sticking his fingers up Reno's nose. :lol:

Sefie1999AD
07-12-2006, 09:37 AM
I found Reno and Rude the funniest in the movie. I can't remember any exact scenes but overall it was those two characters that made me laugh.

Agreed. Although if I had to choose, I'd probably pick up the fireworks scene. "Is it powerful?" / "I don't know about that, but it's sure flashy." The Turks' Theme playing in the background helps too. :D

Jessweeee♪
07-12-2006, 05:46 PM
Reno/Rude scenes

and the fight with Tifa having the main battle music in the backround, with the cell phone playing the victory theme.
Barret calling Cloud spikey and Vincent asking where to buy a phone.

boys from the dwarf
07-12-2006, 07:28 PM
the FF7 victory music bits hilarious and i find it funny when rudes sunglasses break and he just get another pair out. where does he keep those things?

DanteV9
07-12-2006, 09:55 PM
When Loz's cellphone rings after suffering defeat by Tifa. Quite unexpected.

boys from the dwarf
07-13-2006, 07:57 AM
usually anything with reno and rude is funny. cait siths pretty funny too. i didnt expect him to have a scottish accent. i just love it when reno hits rude on the nose then when he start running he nearly hits him again.

TiDUS.AHOLiC
07-18-2006, 11:21 AM
When Cloud had the giant sword! HaahahahhaahaLol. Because he killed the sexy Kadaj! :(

Distain
07-19-2006, 02:01 AM
ya I would have to agree with the Reno and Rude scenes. On a unrelated note, what the hell is Renos stick thing suposed to be anyway? I though it was some kind walking stick the first time I seen it.

Twilight Edge
07-19-2006, 09:16 AM
It's actually the Electromag Rod he uses in the game.But he didn't use it to electrocute people in the movie.Just plain bashing.

Dr. Acula
07-20-2006, 05:46 AM
i have heaps of funniest moments.
Loz's cellphone ringing after getting his butt kicked by Tifa.
When Reno hits Rude in the head with his rod.
ok, Reno and Rude altogether.
the part where Rude's glasses break and he just gets another pair out.
the fight scene with bahamut when everyone's making fancy entrances, and vincent just walks in asking where the phone salesman's at.

Mr. Lawl
07-22-2006, 12:01 AM
Funniest moment...

Barrett: ":mad: I'll give 'im ten minutes..."

Also, I don't know why, but the line Vincent has when Tifa asks if Cloud knows Kadaj will become Sephiroth

Vincent: "Probably..."

Nominus Experse
07-22-2006, 10:44 AM
By far, I found Reno and Rude's scenes to be the most humorous, especially these two scenes:

When Rude pulls out another pair of sunglasses when Reno breaks his earlier pair.

And when Rude suffers brutal, traumtatic force to the top of his head due to the monstrous object that falls on his head, but somehow, he manages to stay on his feet for a bit, and even more so, remains alive.

+EvilApple+
07-26-2006, 04:29 AM
When Reno steps on Rude's glasses and he gets another pair out.

Oh and when Rude get's hit by that sign and then Reno fell ontop of him!

oh and when Loz's cellphone rings and it's got that victory music and he says "No I'm not crying!"

ValkyrieWing
07-26-2006, 04:48 AM
When Reno's ninja-climbing the wall to get to Rufus in the net...and Rude falls off the wall trying to follow.

Oh and Vincent's line! "...where can I find a phone...." when he's just walking casually.

SilverPhoenix42
07-26-2006, 05:14 PM
I can't remember exactly what it was that Yuffie said on the Highwind, as they're watching Cloud fight, but everytime she opened her mouth I just kept laughing.

ChibiKadaj
07-28-2006, 04:48 AM
When Bahmut showed up and Reno wacked rude in the head with that thing lol

boys from the dwarf
08-04-2006, 09:55 PM
this entire scene. sorry if some of its wrong but this is completely from memory,

yuffie: hey cloud! we brought you materia. *airship shakes.* hey watch it!

barret: yo cid! park this thing!

cid: shut up! you want off your gonna have to jump. get off my back!

tifa: hey vincent. does cloud know... about kadaj?

vincent: one would think.

tifa: then your right. this is his fight now.

yuffie: what? i dont get it! why cant we help out!?

cait sith: lassie. shut your gob!

vincent: think of kadaj as a sort of larvae form.

yuffie: larvae? you mean! hes a bug!?

cid: back off. this is man talk.

yuffie: sexist...SEXIST!!!

cait sith: curses lass! shut your mouth!

and after that the scenes not so funny but cait sith, yuffie and cid are great in that scene.

Darkwing Bahamut
08-05-2006, 09:51 AM
Reno and Rude scenes.

Summoner Yuna
08-05-2006, 12:37 PM
Yeah, Reno and Rude were funny. Rude's expression made me laugh when Reno broke the glasses. He seemed to be more worried about the glasses than the fight they were in.

Toodleena
08-05-2006, 02:45 PM
Any bit with Reno and Rude, but in particular the bit where Cloud is just about to agree to helping Rufus, and Reno ruins it by saying "Think about it Cloud; together we could rebuild Shin-ra!" and that changes Cloud's mind, so he decides he's not interested.:)

DarkLadyNyara
08-08-2006, 09:29 AM
"I'm still out here!" Reno is hillarious.:laugh:
Also Yazoo- "What, the peons aren't trusted?" :D

Ozmoid
08-09-2006, 08:27 PM
When Yuffie throws up a little after jumping of the Shera

Vaincast
08-09-2006, 08:52 PM
Loz--"You meanie!" XD that was pretty weird for a man to say

When Reno and Rude fake their expressions when Yazoo said they're lairs

Cloud_Omnislash124
08-16-2006, 07:03 PM
The funniest scenes were every scene with reno and rude.

sephirothishere
08-17-2006, 04:33 PM
when marlene hits loz in the head with materia...hahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhhahahahahahahahahhahahhaHAHAHAHAHAHAha hahahahahahahahahah...
reno and rude are funny to but its kinda more funny seein the expressions they make...ya know...

boys from the dwarf
08-22-2006, 08:13 AM
the things that reno accidentally does to rude. E.G. when kadaj catches the jenova cells box and lands reno stumbles back and knocks rude over. thats another good reno scene.

Stevius
08-25-2006, 02:08 AM
When Loz calls Reno a meanie. Haha. :D

Chocobo_head*
08-25-2006, 05:12 AM
well..i would agree that any scene that involves either Reno or Rude is funny

but maybe it was just me, but i found the many angles that Cloud's cell phone fell into the water was really funny...i mean before that i never knew that a cell phone really falls like that if you look at it in slow motion

Jessweeee♪
08-25-2006, 11:19 PM
I loled at the many clichés of Barret.

Conflagration
08-26-2006, 02:03 AM
The parts at which I laughed most are when the giant sign falls on Rude's head, and when Reno steps on Rude's glasses, and Rude takes out an extra pair.

sephirothishere
08-29-2006, 01:55 PM
when Reno steps on Rude's glasses, and Rude takes out an extra pair.

why is that funny???the sign falling on the head incident was however funny

Dark knight Cecil
08-29-2006, 02:29 PM
my funniest scene would have to be when cloud locks rude out of the house (or whatever it is) and gets into a conversation and then rude just randomly says "im still out here" lol:D

Angie_Leonhart
08-29-2006, 03:02 PM
I loved the scene where Cloud enters the house at Healin, is
attacked by Reno and locks him out when Reno tries to
attack him running. :kaolaugh:

~SapphireStar~
08-29-2006, 04:21 PM
Rude getting hit on the head by the sign.
When Reno and Rude are saving the children from Bahamut (is it?)
And Loz's ringtone.

Cid's_Lady_Erin
08-29-2006, 06:35 PM
Anything Reno, Rude or Loz is funny. My favorite has to be on the Shera though when everyone's just caught up to watch Cloud fight Kadaj and Barret yells at Cid to land the ship (he calls it a tub or something I think) and Cid yells back, "You want off, then jump off, get off my back!" Good ol' Cid, followed closely by when Yuffie calls Cid sexist. "Sexist! Sexist!" Caity: "Lassie, will you shut yer gob?!"

Tidus_Girl
09-28-2006, 06:50 AM
I think Reno was almost the comic relief in this movie. If you watch the part where Cloud is in the dark room when Tifa tells him to stop running, look at Reno and Rude silently fighting in the background. I also cracked up when Cloud slammed the door in Reno's face and Reno's like "I'm still out here!" and then he says to Cloud "Well you're our buddy aren't you?" I also love it when the kid sticks his fingers up Reno's nose and when Reno wacks Rude in the face with his stick xD Reno probably made me laugh the most in that movie

My_car_is_faster_than_you
09-28-2006, 07:07 AM
"Let me in!" -Reno

XandrewX
09-28-2006, 04:11 PM
I think that...all the funny part in this movie is when Reno and Rude were fighting Yazoo and Loz...:D

BG-57
09-28-2006, 05:33 PM
All the Reno/Rude scenes were funny. They were frankly the best part of AC.

There's another scene I love, not laugh out loud funny, but touching and quietly amusing. It's the scene where Marlene is suprised about the fact that Vincent doesn't carry a cell phone and later hides behind his cape, stubbornly refusing to cooperate with Cloud.

Mea Culpa
10-04-2006, 12:24 AM
I laughed a lot when Cid says "You want off then jump!", and Cait Sith telling Yuffie to "Shut yer gob"
I also thought it was great when Reno says "You're our buddy aren't you?" and Cloud kicks the door.

Sefie1999AD
10-04-2006, 07:42 PM
I watched the English version, and this part was hilarious:

RENO: "Mother schmother... it's Jenova's friggin' head."
LOZ: "Hey!"
YAZOO: "I will not have you refer to Mother that way."
LOZ: "You meanie!"
RUDE: "... Our apologies."
RENO: "Your mom's cool... what the hell am I saying?"