PDA

View Full Version : Ninjitsu tip thread.

SummonerCloud
07-10-2006, 01:23 AM
erg ok this is where everyone can list ANY tactis regarding stealth,combat,constructuion of stuffs or ANYTHING that may help me.please try to stay on topic and i thank you for your help,

Some weird guy who likes ninjitsu.

Rye
07-10-2006, 01:44 AM
Do you like Naruto?

Christmas
07-10-2006, 01:47 AM
You need to choose your job class first.

Levian
07-10-2006, 01:48 AM
You need to stop pushing the Q-tip when you feel a resistance.

DK
07-10-2006, 01:50 AM
You have to charge your attacks for 30 minutes yelling and screaming otherwise you'll never be strong enough to destroy the planet.

Also, learn how to perform the ultimate ninja technique, the dreaded Kancho.

Rye
07-10-2006, 01:52 AM
You have to charge your attacks for 30 minutes yelling and screaming otherwise you'll never be strong enough to destroy the planet.

Also, learn how to perform the ultimate ninja technique, the dreaded Kancho.

You need to make sure your fingers are firmly together.

DK
07-10-2006, 01:53 AM
Try to angle your fingers up or down a little slightly, not directly up at the cornhole, because this will cause the technique to be much more devastating.

theundeadhero
07-10-2006, 02:00 AM
Read the original Tick comic. It tells you all about getting chimneys thrown at you by giant blue people.

Christmas
07-10-2006, 02:03 AM
http://www.derok.net/ninjaturtles/images/teenage%20mutant%20ninja%20turtles.jpg

Watch their cartoon.

DK
07-10-2006, 02:06 AM
http://www.coolhunting.com/images/Naruto-Cosplay.jpg

Dress like this.

Giga Guess
07-10-2006, 02:06 AM
Well, at least you're being honest about it now.

Rye
07-10-2006, 02:08 AM
http://www.coolhunting.com/images/Naruto-Cosplay.jpg

Dress like this.

Kakashi Sensei can help you with your pleasure. He'll teach you the proper kancho hand position. :)

DK
07-10-2006, 02:12 AM
Practice your disguise making and wearing to help infiltrate places. Go into your parents room one day and dress in your mothers clothes, and then head to her place of work and work there for a day. When you can do this without being figured out, you will have attained a high level of stealth and deception.

Roto13
07-10-2006, 02:13 AM
Buy shurikens. Lots of them.

Rye
07-10-2006, 02:18 AM
Also, discover the secrets of becoming a 4th Density being. This is vital to the journey of a ninja.

DK
07-10-2006, 02:21 AM
Find a tree of suitable girth and size and practice your fist techniques. An ability to perform a deadly, fast single strike attack is essential for every ninja, and by practicing until you can destroy a tree, you will be surely able to utilize your one strike kill ability. To use the technique correctly you must be angered and yell "I'LL FIST YOU IN THE FACE"

LunarWeaver
07-10-2006, 02:25 AM
Turn invisible.

Tidus1438
07-10-2006, 02:26 AM
I have a funny feeling, that your NOT talking about a game.

You'll want to ask my friend about ninjitsu, he's a level 10 Ninja(In My opiniun) He always sneaks up on my before class at school. (He doesn't arrive as early as me.) Ok here are some tips, try to stay low to the ground at all times, and make surprise jumps occasionally. Don't leave your shurikens at home. If you want more tips... wait till tommorow, and PM me, my friend is coming over tommorow.

Sylvie
07-10-2006, 02:27 AM
Be sure to where pink. ALL pink. And then kick down doors. Scream at the top of your lungs to scare your enemy. Guns without silencers work better than swords. Pee your pants when your enemy sees you.

Climbing on walls is for noobs. You need to wear combat boots and walk on the ground.

Levian
07-10-2006, 02:31 AM
erg ok this is where everyone can list ANY tactis regarding stealth,combat,constructuion of stuffs

I really don't know anything about stealth and combat, but I can help you with constructuion of stuffs.

Here's how to build a castle of cards:

Place two cards, with the number facing against eachother, forming a pyramid. like this: /\ Number facing in for aestethical reasons. That's your first tower. Now make like five of these next to each other like this: /\/\/\/\/\. Now lay some single cards flat on top of these, like this:
_ _ _ _
/\/\/\/\/\. Now start a new line of towers, except four instead of five.

NOW KEEP DOING THIS UNTIL YOU GET THIS:
/_\
/\/\
_ _
/\/\/\
_ _ _
/\/\/\/\
_ _ _ _
/\/\/\/\/\

except, you know, less crappier.

DK
07-10-2006, 02:35 AM
http://www.folds.net/tutorial/models/shu_2_piece/shu_2_piece_diagrams.html

Moon Rabbits
07-10-2006, 03:14 AM
Focus your <a href=http://hometown.aol.com/magivolveart2/images/chi.jpg>chi</a> into a giant ball of <a href=http://ff6.guide.free.fr/graphisme/Y.%20Amano_pics/DoomGaze.jpg>doom</a>

Award your enemies with <a href=http://images.google.ca/imgres?imgurl=http://www.jackiechankids.com/images/kisses.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.jackiechankids.com/files/February_News_Archive.htm&h=766&w=550&sz=65&hl=en&start=1&tbnid=XsxgPMfzxXc_dM:&tbnh=140&tbnw=100&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dkisses%26svnum%3D10%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:official%26sa%3DN>kisses!</a>

Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World
07-10-2006, 03:56 AM
Well, I don't know about you, but this ninja has perfected the skill of taking my pants off while stealthily scaring someone.

OK, here is what you do.

1. Walk very slowly towards your victim from behind.
2. While walking, slowly and quietly unbutton and unzip your pants.
3. Still walking up behind them, step out of your pants one leg at a time. Make sure you do it in time with your steps.
4. When you are behind them and your pants are off, put them on their head so they cannot see.
5. Run away.

Trust me. It works.

-The Pantless Ninja

Markus. D
07-10-2006, 04:32 AM
Doing a little of it myself in stunt training... I cant really help you much but.

your moves start to become more fluent when you combine your ninjutsu with a little bushido.

edit: oh this is about a game....

then scratch all that I just said. buy a bradygames guide.

Sylvie
07-10-2006, 04:42 AM
Wait... is this about real-life or a game?

Roto13
07-10-2006, 05:04 AM
No, no he's a wannabe ninja.

SummonerCloud
07-10-2006, 05:32 AM

You'll want to ask my friend about ninjitsu, he's a level 10 Ninja(In My opiniun) He always sneaks up on my before class at school. (He doesn't arrive as early as me.) Ok here are some tips, try to stay low to the ground at all times, and make surprise jumps occasionally. Don't leave your shurikens at home. If you want more tips... wait till tommorow, and PM me, my friend is coming over tommorow.

thank you for being the only serious person who took what i said for real.remember that you aren't fucked up like some people...

REAL FUCKIN LIFE.

some of you surprised me,you had helped in other posts...

but not you...can you EVER,FUCKING STOP BEIN AN IDIOT?at least every one else was humorous sometimes but serious also....DAMNIT MAN,DON'T REPLY EVERY TIME WITH AN ASSENINE COMMENT UNLESS YOU HAVE SERIOUS ONES,TOO!!!

what the hell?
can you guys please be serious?
humor is ok but when EVERY GODDAM MOTHER FUCKER IN THE POST BESIDES ONE ACT LIKE DUMBASSES THEN IT'S FUCKED UP!

two words.

kunai.
hari-kiri.

really,my life is a living hell...if you only knew...so i channel this hatred..into one of the few things i care about.is self training and wanting to preserve a long drifting art wrong?i hate this industrialized pig farm that this world has become...99% of people sit on their fat asses and watch tv growing fatter...everyone are assholes..i am kind to other humans,yet i am discriminated and hated...why?

who in the hell am i?
why can't one preserve an ancient art...achive something without being hated...
it's like the other gluttonous pigs see that there is one who WON'T live like a freaking pig...and they try to beat them down because they wished they stood a decent chance at something besides weight gain and stupidity...
don't get me wrong,not everyone is NEAR like this,and i am not calling myself better than anyone..it's just stupid..

and no,i despise naruto.it is unrealistic in the art of the shinobi.

Sylvie
07-10-2006, 05:45 AM
I think you need to freaking settle down.

but not you...can you EVER,smurfING STOP BEIN AN IDIOT?at least every one else was humorous sometimes but serious also....DAMNIT MAN,DON'T REPLY EVERY TIME WITH AN ASSENINE COMMENT UNLESS YOU HAVE SERIOUS ONES,TOO!!!

what the hell?
humor is ok but when EVERY GODDAM MOTHER smurfER IN THE POST BESIDES ONE ACT LIKE DUMBASSES THEN IT'S smurfED UP!

two words.

kunai.
hari-kiri.

really,my life is a living hell...if you only knew...so i channel this hatred..into one of the few things i care about.is self training and wanting to preserve a long drifting art wrong?i hate this industrialized pig farm that this world has become...99% of people sit on their fat asses and watch tv growing fatter...everyone is assholes..i am kind to other humans,yet i am discriminated and hated...why?

who in the hell am i?
it's like the other gluttonous pigs see that there is one who WON'T live like a freaking pig...and they try to beat them down because they wished they stood a decent chance at something besides weight gain and stupidity...
don't get me wrong,not everyone is NEAR like this,and i am not calling myself better than anyone..it's just stupid..

That made me laugh so hard that the soda came out of my nose.

SummonerCloud
07-10-2006, 05:52 AM

What made me laugh were the fools who apparently rule this foolish planet...it is insolence in itself.the foolish pigs...everyone here thinks they are so great....amusing...

EDIT:by everyone here,i am not implying these forums...

Christmas
07-10-2006, 06:10 AM
I'm dead serious.

SummonerCloud
07-10-2006, 06:13 AM
Christmas...shut the hell up,for the love of god...

qojd kao,qaat.

veydtervn script...it owns...

Behold the Void
07-10-2006, 06:20 AM
SummonerCloud we do NOT call other members "idiots" and "dumbasses" on this site. We treat all members with dignity and respect. If you expect serious answers, make sure that is readily apparent in the beginning of the post, and generally keep to Eyes on Each Other, which has much stricter spam rules. Even so, your behavior is completely unwarranted. Don't let me see it again.

Christmas, you know what he wants from the thread. Stop spamming and don't post unless you have something constructive to add.

Markus. D
07-10-2006, 06:22 AM

thank you for being the only serious person who took what i said for real.remember that you aren't smurfed up like some people...

REAL smurfIN LIFE.

some of you surprised me,you had helped in other posts...

but not you...can you EVER,smurfING STOP BEIN AN IDIOT?at least every one else was humorous sometimes but serious also....DAMNIT MAN,DON'T REPLY EVERY TIME WITH AN ASSENINE COMMENT UNLESS YOU HAVE SERIOUS ONES,TOO!!!

what the hell?
humor is ok but when EVERY GODDAM MOTHER smurfER IN THE POST BESIDES ONE ACT LIKE DUMBASSES THEN IT'S smurfED UP!

two words.

kunai.
hari-kiri.

really,my life is a living hell...if you only knew...so i channel this hatred..into one of the few things i care about.is self training and wanting to preserve a long drifting art wrong?i hate this industrialized pig farm that this world has become...99% of people sit on their fat asses and watch tv growing fatter...everyone is assholes..i am kind to other humans,yet i am discriminated and hated...why?

who in the hell am i?

I commented in a serious matter.

edit: by the way, everyone, he is talking about the Nijutsu style martial art... not the Ninja.... or the FFX-2 Chinese Ninja.

Sylvie
07-10-2006, 06:26 AM
I don't think ninjas flipped out on people and started cursing at them and whined about how bad their life was. You have a lot to learn if you want to be a ninja.

Christmas
07-10-2006, 06:31 AM
<!--BEING A NINJA ISN'T THAT SIMPLE, MY DEAR FRIEND. (http://www.entertheninja.com/ninja_fact/ninja_knowledge.shtml)-->

Knock it off.

~Void

SummonerCloud
07-10-2006, 06:39 AM
I understand i have a long way to go.
That is why i ask for aid,is it not obvious?
also,i believe most did not say anything serious.
Void,i apologize for my conduct.it was...a temporary lapse in the reflecting pool of my mind.
Sometimes people act very foolish and incite things like this,i will do better to control that.
also,i very much understand my path's difficulty,and my life IS incredibly rough,and i DO care about this,which is why i asked you all.i remember stating in several of my posts laconically that i need straight answers...but christmas,oyu have defiled that wish...

anyways,i would appreciate it if this post could be set back on course...

theundeadhero
07-10-2006, 06:46 AM
I was serious. In the original tick comic it talks all about being a ninja. The ninjas even get a chimney thrown at them by The Tick.

Sylvie
07-10-2006, 06:48 AM
Well, www.entertheninja.com can give you good info on Ninjitsu.

SummonerCloud
07-10-2006, 07:03 AM
theundead,that may be true you were werious...but when am i gonna get chimneys thrown at me?

and thank you gengi,i appreciate the help.
lol,too many things idiotically follow the ridiculous path of hat "they think" a shinobi is...they arent black wearing jumpie-fools...where in the hell did that come from?
it's idiotic,anyone agree?

Reine
07-10-2006, 09:01 AM
Summoner Cloud, if you wanted everyone to take the thread eriously, you should have posted it in Eyes on Each Other.

I myself am still confused about the whole ninja thing.

Xenyth
07-10-2006, 09:23 AM
I entered ninjitsu a few months ago and we learn a lot of rolling, self defence and stuff like that. The only thing I can say is that my teacher always told me to look at the opponent's face and not the hands or legs. Oh, and try to distract your opponents during a fight. My teacher's favourite style is to snap his fingers or clap at a different direction from where the opponent is looking and when the opponent is distracted he'd beat the poor guy up senseless =D

Hope I've been helpful

Markus. D
07-10-2006, 10:43 AM
again. when training for sparring, learn a few basic Bushido maneuvers (oooh... typo) combining the both together will make you almost invincible.

also perhaps sub teach yourself Zetsumei Uchiwa for use of when you and the opposer is tired.

Madame Adequate
07-10-2006, 11:58 AM
theundead,that may be true you were werious...but when am i gonna get chimneys thrown at me?

You fail on one of the most fundamental basics of becoming a ninja - you must be prepared for anything. You must be like the SAS to the power of Mossad in terms of what you are ready for. Having chimneys (Or indeed any other pieces of architecture) thrown at you is par for the course. The primary tactic to being a ninja is preperation. You can call yourself a ninja only when you can dodge a dozen chimneys, cornices, or indeed entire triumphal arches being hurled at you.

Things to aim for:

- Dress in black, with a scarf to cover your face. You're not a superhero, but your identity is your most important asset.
- Become a master of concealment, use the darkness and shadow for they are your elements.
- Pursue a victim until the assassination is carried out, no matter how long it takes.
- As a ninja, you can go for days without sleeping or eating. Use this to your advantage.
- Attack when people least expect it. Good examples would be while they are in the bath, while they are sleeping, and while they are cheesy toasties.
- You will, of course, become an expert in using all forms of ancient Japanese weapons.
- You will also become supreme in the use of unarmed combat, and will know twenty ways to kill a man using just your ears.

Things to avoid:

- Being afraid of the dark. It just won't work out.
- Being afraid of blood. No dice here either.
- You don't have to be sporting and not attack people while they're asleep.
- DO NOT listen to reason. Ever.
- If you're afraid of heights, it's not as crippling as blood or darkness, but it's a bit of a blow to your image nonetheless. Who fears a ninja that uses the elevator?
- If you crave pizza and announce your presence with "Cowabunga!" you're getting some of the fundamentals wrong.
- If your uniform incorporates a lot of colored lights and regular music, I recommend you assassinate the designer. (Assuming you can get close to him)
- Never, ever eat baked beans. Ever.

Now, a particularly wily enemy will try to tempt you out of hiding if he suspects you are nearby. No matter how much it hurts your honor, you must remain in the shadows. Some of the more common lines you would do well to desensitize yourself to are as follows.

"Hands up all those who'd like to build a Death Railway!"
"Quick, a dolphin! Kill it!"
"Hiroshima. What a laugh, eh?"
"Ninjas sleep with the bedroom light on."
"Koi carp? What an ugly fish!"
"Hirohito wore woman's clothing."
"More trade tariffs, eh? Scared of a little foreign competition, are we?"

[I adapted the above from the seminal "How To Be A Superhero" by Mark Leigh and Mark Lepine.]

Roto13
07-10-2006, 03:21 PM
Don't forget to practice your ninja magic.

No.78
07-10-2006, 03:22 PM
This is not the way to become a ninja! If you were actually serious about this whole thing you most certainly wouldn't ask for "tips" on a forum!! O.O

Moon Rabbits
07-10-2006, 03:27 PM
Also, discover the secrets of becoming a 4th Density being. This is vital to the journey of a ninja.

<3.

NeoCracker
07-10-2006, 03:30 PM
Don't forget to practice your ninja magic.
I suggest water techniques, good for stealth.

But more seriously, if your serious about this I'd suggest you learn to pass more things off and pay no attention, such as teh comments of Christmas. IF things like that get under your skin it'll be very hard to keep your cool and concentrate under most cirmumstances.

Roto13
07-10-2006, 03:45 PM
http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i27/rotothirteen/104_0187_resizecopy.jpg

SNEAK ATTACK!

(tis me)

Mo-Nercy
07-10-2006, 03:46 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v194/monercy/ninja.jpg

Learn well.

Rye
07-10-2006, 03:52 PM
http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i27/rotothirteen/104_0187_resizecopy.jpg

SNEAK ATTACK!

(tis me)

:heart:

Also, you know you're a true ninja when you can keep your cool even when your girlfriend is messing with your chicken and kool-aid.

theundeadhero
07-10-2006, 04:14 PM
Chimneys fall off roofs from time to time. Some poor ninja is going to get it in the end. Don't let it be you!

Agent Proto
07-10-2006, 04:24 PM
Whatever you do, don't become a hamburger ninja. THAT'S MY JOB HOMEBOY

http://www.eyesonff.com/members/album/photos/AgentProto/agentproto_01.jpg

escobert
07-10-2006, 04:38 PM
first bow. then slap oponent in the face and yell "HIIIIIIIYAAA!" then go invisible!

Sylvie
07-10-2006, 05:14 PM
Ninja Magic, learn the elements for each finger.

You could also scream "TATTTEERRRRSSSS!!!!" and then jump off buildings and throw potato rounds at people, and then pull out a kunai stab them right in the ass!