PDA

View Full Version : Final Weapons

Spawn of Sephiroth
07-11-2006, 02:03 AM
ok, i am going through the game all over again, and i need to know where and howi can find the final weapons for...... 1. Yuffie
2. Red XIII
3. Cait Sith

thanks to anyone who can help me.

TheSpoonyBard
07-11-2006, 02:14 AM
Yuffie's is on the Sunken Gelnika, in top-right corner of the first room.
Talk to Bugenhagen on disc 3 with Red in your party to get his.
Cait Sith's is in one of the lockers on Floor 64 of the Shinra Building. You'll miss this if you don't get it at the end of disc 2.

Spawn of Sephiroth
07-11-2006, 02:16 AM
thanks alot. these were the only ones i couldn't find, and i have searched forever on my last file, so i started over. thanks.

Xurts
07-11-2006, 07:27 AM
Cait Sith sucks anyway so his doesn't matter.

Spawn of Sephiroth
07-11-2006, 08:45 PM

although i agree, i still want to get all of the charactors final weapons.

Cruise Control
07-11-2006, 08:48 PM
Disk 3, the return to midgar. It should be in a locker somewhere. HP Shout

Spawn of Sephiroth
07-12-2006, 11:34 PM
also, does anyone know anything about where i can get Aeris' final weapon, even though i know i won't be able to use it, i still want to get it.

Zeromus_X
07-12-2006, 11:37 PM

None of the characters 'suck', they're all basically the same. Yes, Kitten Sith's Limits are too unreliable to use effectively, but other than that, he isn't a bad character. And his Ultimate Weapon is just his equivalent of Ultima Weapon. :cat:

Edit: I mean, look at it this way, at least he isn't Vincent.

Spawn of Sephiroth
07-12-2006, 11:58 PM

None of the characters 'suck', they're all basically the same. Yes, Kitten Sith's Limits are too unreliable to use effectively, but other than that, he isn't a bad character. And his Ultimate Weapon is just his equivalent of Ultima Weapon. :cat:

Edit: I mean, look at it this way, at least he isn't Vincent.

oh man, whats that suppose to mean, vincent is awesome. don't you like him?

Zeromus_X
07-13-2006, 12:00 AM
I like Vincent as a character, but his Ultimate Weapon takes way too long to 'power up' as compared to other Ultimate Weapons and his Limit Breaks are completely uncontrollable (even worse than Kitten Sith's) and usually are elemental.

But he has the best back story, at least.

Spawn of Sephiroth
07-13-2006, 12:02 AM
I like Vincent as a character, but his Ultimate Weapon takes way too long to 'power up' as compared to other Ultimate Weapons and his Limit Breaks are completely uncontrollable (even worse than Kitten Sith's) and usually are elemental.

But he has the best back story, at least.

yeah, his limit breaks were the only thing that i didn't like about him. i think he is the coolest good guy and the second coolest on the game, right behind Sephiroth

Xurts
07-13-2006, 12:51 AM
Vincent is even worse than Cait Sith in battle. His Limits are horrible. In my opinion, he is the worst character that you can have in your party. I didn't even use him once in my most recent playthrough. His Death Penalty isn't half bad though, much better than Tifa's Premium Heart. That's for sure.

I liked his background story. That was actually pretty interesting, him being a former Turk and the experiments Hojo did to him.

Knowledge.
07-13-2006, 01:08 AM
also, does anyone know anything about where i can get Aeris' final weapon, even though i know i won't be able to use it, i still want to get it.

The Princess Guard is/was in the Temple of the Ancients. In a chest in one of the tunnels from the clock room if I remember right.

Xurts
07-13-2006, 01:12 AM
Her Umbrella is actually stronger than her Princess Guard. Although her Princess Guard was meant to be her ultimate weapon. You will recieve the Umbrella as a prize in the Gold Saucer. I've never gotten it though.

Knowledge.
07-13-2006, 01:17 AM
I don't actually see the point in using Aeris in the game anyway. As we all already know; she dies.

Xurts
07-13-2006, 01:20 AM
I don't actually see the point in using Aeris in the game anyway. As we all already know; she dies.
Yeah. Going through all of the effort getting her Umbrella and her Great Gospel is just a big waste of time. Unless you plan on reviving her with a Gameshark.

Knowledge.
07-13-2006, 02:49 PM
The umbrella has no materia slots though, why would you want to use that?

It's not as if you're actually going to use her physical attack, it's weak compared to everyone else's.

loinharte
07-13-2006, 06:48 PM
at least he isn't Vincent
what wrong with Vincent hes ultimate weapon is awesom

Xurts
07-13-2006, 07:45 PM
The Death Penalty isn't half bad. It gets stronger the more enemies that Vincent kills. It's not the best, but it definately isn't the worst either.

Zeromus_X
07-13-2006, 07:48 PM
at least he isn't Vincent
what wrong with Vincent hes ultimate weapon is awesom

Read about eight posts up.

Yeah, at least it isn't as bad as Tifa's...*shudder*

If I ever use Vincent, I just make him a healer/supporter or something (Time, Restore, Barrier, etc.). Well, before I found out about W-Item.