PDA

View Full Version : A hypothetical situation

Avarice-ness
07-11-2006, 06:33 AM
Okay, So like.. You know how the world of Ruin makes everything basically suck and all.

Well like..... (please don't attack me) wouldn't that make Zozo the holy ground or something, since it's kind of ruin in the world of Balance? I mean... it's not like you can really screw it up anymore (not that Zozo's bad because that's been my favorite place since god knows how long) but really now, since it kind of does the weird effect of making good things bad, wouldn't the one town that's trashed morally be like the haven of good. What are your thoughts on this?

blackmage_nuke
07-11-2006, 07:30 AM
Thats probably the reason Kefka decided not to trash it with his magic shiny light ray thingamabob

Lilliputian Hitcher
07-11-2006, 12:40 PM
I'm afraid I don't see the logic in this. Zozo is still just as much a /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif hole in the WoR as it is in the WoR. Even if everywhere else is now trashed, that doesn't make Zozo any better.

Also, the World of Ruin wasn't nearly as bad as it was made out to be. Quite a few of the towns seemed to receive little to no damage from the sundering of the continents.

Avarice-ness
07-11-2006, 05:08 PM
I'm not using the -fact- that all the other places got 'ruined' and such. More so the idea of ruin itself.

Throwing out the facts that Kefka destroyed the places and such. With the idea that he ruined everything, wouldn't that make it and all the other already (not)sucky towns -IN THEORY- alittle better. This is all more so an idea that I've been thinking about lately, if something made something suck or in this case ruined, wouldn't that make the things that are already ruined, actually better in a sense? I'm just using Zozo as a place. =[ I could have used Miranda since the troops took over, but it's just not as cool. :(

Christmas
07-11-2006, 05:18 PM
Zozo will be a nicer place with brothels and gambling dens. Not to forget a slave market.

blackmage_nuke
07-12-2006, 01:39 PM
Zozo will be a nicer place with brothels and gambling dens. Not to forget a slave market.
:mad2: You forgot the black market drug dealers, where else would our heroes get high on elixers and ether?!

bipper
07-12-2006, 02:18 PM
ZoZo is my holy ground. Besides, it gets more pigeons in WoR; how much holier can it get?