PDA

View Full Version : yuna's eye's

ChibiAxel
07-11-2006, 02:32 PM
in final fantasy X yuna has a blue eye and a green eye. dont u think wakka should had thought she was Al Bhed early in the game since Al Bhed r the only people with green eye's...wakka that stupid head lol:tongue:

BG-57
07-11-2006, 02:44 PM
Not necessarily. If you notice, the vast majority of Al Bhed in the game wear goggles or facemasks that hide their eyes. Of course the goggles are an easy way to pick out Al Bhed, but at least it conceals their swirling pupils. So it's doubtful that Wakka would know Al Bhed always have green eyes.

What I find harder to understand is how he could be Yuna's Guardian and not know that her father married an Al Bhed woman. Maybe his bitterness over Chappu prevented her from telling him. :confused:

ChibiAxel
07-11-2006, 02:52 PM
o yeah i forgot the masks and goggles but he should've expected rkku though right???i mean right when u meet her and she joins your party

BG-57
07-11-2006, 03:01 PM
Wakka's so clueless that he doesn't even seem to notice Rikku's swirling pupils once she starts to show off her eyes. Personally I'd freak out if I met someone with swirling pupils. :eek:

Owen Macwere
07-11-2006, 03:05 PM
yeah, I think this is some kind of flew in the game, something wrong ^^.
and well, Wakka has really been fooled then, pity.

ChibiAxel
07-11-2006, 03:06 PM
lol ur right wakka is a idiot

Coppo
07-11-2006, 03:46 PM
Wakka doesn't even realise that all Al Bhed have green sqirly eyes, let alone notice Rikku's green eyes. And even if he did see Rikku's green eyes, he'd still have no idea that she is an Al Bhed because he doesn't know that green swirly eyes = Al Bhed.

Sain Cai
07-11-2006, 05:37 PM
Do only Al Bhed have green eyes? I know they have swirls for pupils, but again that doesnt mean it is common knowledge. Wakka may simply be ignorant, not neccessarily stupid

Mirage
07-11-2006, 06:06 PM
It is never stated in the game that only the Al Bhed have green eyes. Besides, I don't have the eye ciolour of my dad on one eye and the colour of my mum on the other, neither do you, I'm assuming. It doesn't work that way.

01 Rin
07-11-2006, 08:55 PM
Not all Al Bhed eyes are green and swirly. Most of them are. I know this because Rikku's father, Cid, does not have green or swirly eyes. They are dark brown. The idea is supposed to be this though: In general, Al Bhed can be recognized by their green eyes. Some female Al Bhed may have swirls in their eyes. One final feature that is commonly found in the appearance of Al Bhed is their bright blonde hair.

Yuna does have one green eye to show that she is half Al Bhed. Wakka does not get the obvious, that is true. Lulu did say that he was not very observant either.

Ifrit's_Daddy
07-12-2006, 12:20 AM
Personally I'd freak out if I met someone with swirling pupils. :eek:

I reckon they'd look cool! they should make green swirly contact lenses. that'd be sweet!

Zeromus_X
07-12-2006, 03:47 AM
I actually never noticed until the second time I played the game...:/

DeathKnight
07-12-2006, 01:12 PM
Personally I'd freak out if I met someone with swirling pupils. :eek:

I reckon they'd look cool! they should make green swirly contact lenses. that'd be sweet!