PDA

View Full Version : another rocky thread (please)

lovehurts
07-11-2006, 06:24 PM
http://movies.yahoo.com/feature/rockybalboa.html;_ylt=AohDnvTlH4wVP.HmPkwrpkhfVXcA

This group doesnt seem to care about rocky. Most of you arent fans. Im a fan of movies 1-5 and the trailer to 6 is out. I thought Id start a fresh thread on it. I would like to know how you feel after seeing the trailer. What do you think about all of this. Will you see it when it comes out? I made another thread but this is an offical trialer thread with a poll to rate the trailer. I love rocky so it makes all the sense in the world to me to make this thread...but others might not get it.

Elite Lord Sigma
07-11-2006, 07:02 PM
I'd say it was pretty good. I do need to rewatch the first five before I see it in theaters, though.

lovehurts
07-11-2006, 07:03 PM
I'd say it was pretty good. I do need to rewatch the first five before I see it in theaters, though.

Thanks for replying.

ps; most people hated 5 and stallone diddnt like how 5 turned out.:)

Chris
07-11-2006, 08:12 PM
This group doesnt seem to care about rocky. Most of you arent fans.
That's pretty harsh. ;(

I grew up with all of the movies, and I still love all of them. There's not one of the movies I don't like. Sly Stallone is pretty amazing, despite of his...challenges! xD

I'm excited about this sixth, and last movie. I'll probably go see it a bunch of times, before I decide to abduct the screen. >O

I love Rocky.