PDA

View Full Version : Playable towns in the game

Spawn of Sephiroth
07-11-2006, 08:48 PM
does anyone know what all towns that we will be able to play in during the game? of course i know you start out in Kalm, and i would bet that you would probably go to Neibelhiem sometime during the game, and i saw from the trailer on the ac dvd that you go toward junon and from the looks you are in junon but what other towns can you go to in Dirge of Cerberus?

LunaticPandora37
07-11-2006, 09:27 PM
i would expect a lot of them. sides for maybe costa del sol and corel...

G SpOtZ
07-12-2006, 12:59 AM
I was thinking the story would revolve around Midgar and Shinra. Or Edge, if that's what they're gonna call it. I'd be happy to see Cosmo Canyon, and Nibelheim. Hell, maybe even Rocket Town. Gold Saucer for sure though. *drools*

Spawn of Sephiroth
07-12-2006, 04:26 AM
I was thinking the story would revolve around Midgar and Shinra. Or Edge, if that's what they're gonna call it. I'd be happy to see Cosmo Canyon, and Nibelheim. Hell, maybe even Rocket Town. Gold Saucer for sure though. *drools*

yeah i would love to see the gold saucer in it

atlanteay
07-12-2006, 04:42 AM
hopefully the forgotten city.... to pay a tribute to aerith:(
so does anyone know which towns are in teh game?

Zeromus_X
07-12-2006, 04:45 AM
I thought it was just going to be set in Edge. But yeah, the Gold Saucer would be neat. :cat: :love:

G SpOtZ
07-12-2006, 06:32 AM
If Aeris' body shows up in the City of the Ancients, I would shoot it. Fifty times. Even if it was fake.

atlanteay
07-12-2006, 07:23 PM
If Aeris' body shows up in the City of the Ancients, I would shoot it. Fifty times. Even if it was fake.
that works too:D but i doubt it's going to have the city of ancients though:eep:

Spawn of Sephiroth
07-12-2006, 08:14 PM
it would be really nice if you could go to any town that was in the original FF7.

Masamunemaster
07-15-2006, 02:14 AM
that ould be sweet

atlanteay
07-15-2006, 02:28 AM
that's the best idea ever:D

ya.. it'd be great for all the places in ff7 to be there but i highly doubt it. I heard Nibelheim is in the game

LunarWeaver
07-16-2006, 07:23 PM
I'm only expecting one. I will be pleasantly surprised if there's more though I'm behind info on this game.

Roto13
07-18-2006, 04:46 AM
Towns?

http://www.eyesonff.com/members/album/photos/22/loonybob2.jpg

Thorn
07-18-2006, 07:16 AM
Good ol midgar could be fun. Jumping from lampposts.

eheheh.

G SpOtZ
07-18-2006, 07:28 AM
Towns?

Bad post.

=D

cloud20747
07-29-2006, 06:08 AM
Towns?

HEY I HAVE THAT CLOCK!!!

anyway: I want to Edge...I hope they got a Honeybee inn there ^_^

Cruise Control
07-30-2006, 02:07 AM
I think it would be hard to master a control scheme for an entire town.

mooglebunni608
07-31-2006, 04:13 AM
I don;t kno, but I really hope they have Wutai and the Gold Saucer. =D

Maux
08-06-2006, 12:53 AM
I don't think they'll have any of the places that would be fun to go to. It will probably just be the basic Kalm, Junon, Midgar, and Nibelheim. (If it's that many at all). It would be nice to have the Golden Saucer, City of the Ancients, Costa del Sol, or even the Honeybee inn(could you really see Vincent going in here?). It will be interesting though either way.

Lone Wolf Leonhart
08-16-2006, 07:12 AM
I could see Vincent going into the honeybee Inn on a secret mission to kill somebody. (Come on now, All the bad guys like Hojo and that fat guy from the wall market would go to the inn for some action, and maybe he wants to kill someone there)..........but of course I'm joking!!!

But really, if Vincent went to the Honeybee Inn, I think it would be more for comic relief than anything else.

G SpOtZ
08-16-2006, 07:26 AM
I could see Vincent going into the honeybee Inn on a secret mission to kill somebody. (Come on now, All the bad guys like Hojo and that fat guy from the wall market would go to the inn for some action, and maybe he wants to kill someone there)..........but of course I'm joking!!!

But really, if Vincent went to the Honeybee Inn, I think it would be more for comic relief than anything else.
Vincent: ... I have a pass to get in.
Door guy: Welcome! Come right in!
Host lady: Hiiii! Gee, you're pale. Pick a room!
(Mukki enters)
Mukki: OMG Vincent!! How's Cloud!?
Vincent: ... Sh*t.
Mukki: Come on come on, the hot tub is ready!
Vincent: ... *loads gun and cocks it*
Mukki: ... Uhh..... oh. Maybe you'd like that room over there... *points*... *runs*... *loses speedo while running*

Weimar Pluto Knight VII
08-17-2006, 04:20 AM
The door man would be like President Shinra.

"Hahaha, welcome to NEO HONEYBEE INN!"

and the extra mission would have you to go after everyone that works there, except for the girls of course. And don't forget to customise your gun with the Bikini Briefs that Mukki gives you.

Sorry, I don't know of any other places other than Kalm and the Turks training area.

Jessweeee♪
08-20-2006, 01:58 AM
I'm hoping for nibelhiem!