07-11-2006, 11:02 PM
Possibly the greatest show ever.:)

DISCUSS.

Nick Schovitz
07-11-2006, 11:04 PM
It's kiddy and annoying.

Shoeberto
07-11-2006, 11:07 PM
I was watching it on Adult Swim last night. It'd been so long since I watched it, and now I remember why. The show is disturbing, straight-up. I loved Big Adventure, but the show is just horrible and disturbing and not what I want as part of my late-night lineup prior to going to bed. It leaves a bad feeling in my stomach.

Reeno the Alchemist
07-11-2006, 11:09 PM
that show is very disturbing it was the most stupidest show i ever seen i woulda rather watched pokemon than that!

Bart's Friend Milhouse
07-11-2006, 11:11 PM
Pee-Wee's Big adventure was quite watchable. After also filming Big Top Pee-Wee, Pee Wee Herman was then arrested for indecent behaviour in adult movie theatre. Did CBS cancel this show?

Rengori
07-11-2006, 11:11 PM
Possible the single most retarded programming decision Adult Swim made.

Nick Schovitz
07-11-2006, 11:13 PM
Agreed

that show is very disturbing it was the most stupidest show i ever seen i woulda rather watched pokemon than that!
I second that and why was Laurence Fishbourne had a Jerry Curl and was dressed up like a cowboy, oh they seriously punked him out, I remember him in Boyz in the Hood.

Chris
07-11-2006, 11:14 PM
Grace appeared on "Pee Wee's Christmas Special" back in 1988. She performed "Little Drummer Boy" in her own...erm, unique way. :D

Outer Heaven
07-11-2006, 11:15 PM

I also agree.

~SapphireStar~
07-11-2006, 11:36 PM
My cousin loved this show, I found i bizzare. I remember one episode Pee Wee claiming he loved cereal and someone said "Why dont you marry it then?" and he did! Scary.

I was told he got arrested for masturbating in a erotic cinema.

Kuzotz
07-11-2006, 11:41 PM
I was watching it on Adult Swim last night. It'd been so long since I watched it, and now I remember why. The show is disturbing, straight-up. I loved Big Adventure, but the show is just horrible and disturbing and not what I want as part of my late-night lineup prior to going to bed. It leaves a bad feeling in my stomach.
Dude I had a nightmare of walking up ion his playhouse when I was 7..I was scarred for life since then. I literally have mental problems whenever I see that show on tv now. Thats why I stopped watching adult swim because even when I seee those commercials. I get bad flashbacks, and my head hurts, and yeah I'm no tin my comfort zone anymore.

I couldn't imagine a tv show to mess me up so badly. I mean out of all the violence on television. Peewee playhouse literally fucked me up

I'm being completely serious here.

Sylvie
07-11-2006, 11:55 PM
This. Show. Is. Awesome.

ff7+ff10 gurl 100
07-12-2006, 12:02 AM
I know this show is retartded but I have a tendency to like retared things :p I find so many things funny :p This show is really disturbing to...but I cant stop thinking its the best thing evar! :p

Jebus
07-12-2006, 12:52 AM
This. Show. Is. Awesome.

Pike
07-12-2006, 03:03 AM
I used to watch this show a loooooong time ago... I was never obsessed with it at all really, but I watched it... and Cowboy Curtis rocks.

Shoeberto
07-12-2006, 04:20 AM

I also agree.
I third it.

Shlup
07-12-2006, 04:23 AM
I don't know, airing Saved By the Bell on Adult Swim was pretty off.

G SpOtZ
07-12-2006, 04:30 AM
I can't believe what I'm seeing here. I didn't think ANYBODY could enjoy this show. And now... there's members here that actually enjoy the show? Absolutely ridiculous. The world is ending.

Adult Swim made the worst decision in TV history, by using Pee Wee's Playhouse as one of its programs. Honestly, if I only had the choice of picking between Saved By the Bell and Pee Wee, I would choose Saved By the Bell instantly. I've always disliked Pee Wee and his crappy terrible shows. He makes me gag.

Shoeberto
07-12-2006, 04:34 AM
They did that? Seriously? When the crap did that happen? I suppose I'm better off having missed it, but still, I'm curious.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
07-12-2006, 04:38 AM
It was a couple months ago. They showed it in the same slot previously dedicated to the cartoon where Chuck Norris is an action hero with Chinese stereotypes for sidekicks--and before that, the cartoon where Gary Coleman is an angel who constantly has to help a gang of generic youths with their generic follies.

Kuzotz
07-12-2006, 05:06 AM
They did that? Seriously? When the crap did that happen? I suppose I'm better off having missed it, but still, I'm curious.
they aired saved by the bell in April 2006 for about a month lol cuz no one was watching it. Those commercials of it were freaky lol.

KaintheDragoon80
07-16-2006, 12:47 PM
What's with all the Pee Wee bashing?
Well for someone to just start watching it, I would expect that person to despise it.
But I had every single episode on video as a kid, so it brings back great memories, as disturbing as they are.
On a side note, they should bring back Zoids.
Haha.

daggertrepe
07-16-2006, 03:06 PM
I like the movie...but not the show...:(

Is Pee-Wee still in jail? I heard he got arrested for masterabting in front of kids in a parking lot. :mad: Sick.

RSL
07-16-2006, 03:56 PM
I used to watch that show all the time when I was younger! I doubt I would find it very interesting now.

Also, he wasn't arrested for masturbating in front of kids in a parking lot. Do a little research, it's not hard.

daggertrepe
07-16-2006, 03:58 PM
I used to watch that show all the time when I was younger! I doubt I would find it very interesting now.

Also, he wasn't arrested for masturbating in front of kids in a parking lot. Do a little research, it's not hard.

That's just what I heard.

http://www.rotten.com/library/bio/entertainers/actors/pee-wee-herman/

There. It's not hard-you're right.

RSL
07-16-2006, 04:09 PM
I wasn't aware that the " South Trail XXX Cinema" was a parking lot. I certainly hope there were no children in there!

daggertrepe
07-16-2006, 04:15 PM
I wasn't aware that the " South Trail XXX Cinema" was a parking lot. I certainly hope there were no children in there!

I told you that's just what I heard. I got the real info on the link, you must have misunderstood me. :p I was wrong.

DarknessFromAbove
07-16-2006, 04:21 PM
Pee Wee Herman scares me T_T

Zell's Fists of Fury
07-16-2006, 04:39 PM
That show is the one of the most tripped-out programs on television. God help you if you watch it on 'Shrooms.

~SapphireStar~
07-16-2006, 06:02 PM
Actor Paul Reubens (aka "Pee-wee Herman") is arrested in Sarasota, Florida for jacking off twice with his left hand inside the South Trail XXX Cinema. It was screening the triple feature Catalina Five-O: Tiger Shark, Nancy Nurse, and Turn Up The Heat.
Yeah I mentioned in a previous post how he was caught in a cinema, but I didnt believe the people who told me!

SuperNatural
07-16-2006, 07:03 PM
OK. I used to love Pee Wee's Playhouse when I was 5, but now I realize that it is the gayest show on Earth. It's funny because it is so bad, but really, not funny enough to make up for how bad it is. Adult Swim is retarded for replacing Mission Hill with Pee Wee in their line-up...

Sephex
07-16-2006, 08:21 PM
Wow. A lot of you take things way too seriously.

Fonzie
07-18-2006, 12:35 AM
Mission Hill >>>>>>>> Pee Wee Playhouse

Kuzotz
07-18-2006, 04:47 AM
OK. I used to love Pee Wee's Playhouse when I was 5, but now I realize that it is the gayest show on Earth. It's funny because it is so bad, but really, not funny enough to make up for how bad it is. Adult Swim is retarded for replacing Mission Hill with Pee Wee in their line-up...
lol I agree man but when has Adult Swim cared about tis viewship?

ZeZipster
07-18-2006, 07:07 AM
mecka-lecka-high-mecka-hiney-ho!

leon123
07-31-2006, 09:31 PM
pee wees play house is gay it is possibly the worst show ont tv it sucks c**k:mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2:

Sephex
07-31-2006, 10:02 PM
pee wees play house is gay it is possibly the worst show ont tv it sucks c**k:mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2:

*loks up your proflie* Age 12, huh? Thanks for proving me right on how I view people from Jr. High--High School!

Venom
07-31-2006, 10:05 PM

Whoa, Mr.Serious.:rolleyes2

Sylvie
07-31-2006, 10:12 PM
I never knew TV Shows had sexualities.

ff7+ff10 gurl 100
08-01-2006, 12:41 AM
I never knew TV Shows had sexualities.
Wow, you deserve a sig quote for that. That was hilarious.

Sylvie
08-01-2006, 02:03 AM
xD, Thanks. You know, thats how Genji slides.

topnotchwholesaledotcom
08-01-2006, 05:02 AM
I just watched it the other night for the first time in like 14 years and it was very weird. The craziest part was the eposide that I watched I could actually remember what was going to happen before it happened. The epsodie that I watch had the kid that was the goalie on the mighty ducks in it. It must have been like is first apprence in a show cause he was very young. Even though he was young you could tell it was him for sure.

Paranoid Android
08-01-2006, 05:05 AM
PEE-WEE'S PLAYHOUSE FTW!!! =D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D

Lawr
08-01-2006, 09:15 AM
Pee Wee Herman is also in a show on Nick@Nite called the Secretary.

Cloudstrife4003
08-05-2006, 07:31 PM
So...horrifying...so dark...and so...evil....

Fuego
08-05-2006, 10:20 PM
I don't know, airing Saved By the Bell on Adult Swim was pretty off. You have got to be kidding me !?!?! LMFAO ! I ... um ... WOW ! (*Loss for words right here!*)
As for pee wee i think he is really smart if he created the character, and the movies i liked.
I was only in like pre-k when the show came on tv, and i liked it then so meh ... but i don't think adult swim is the proper venue for pee-wee. not even for nostalgia.