http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvbH-gZefL0

vampirepiggyhunter7
07-12-2006, 08:09 AM
Hate.

Black Magician
07-12-2006, 08:27 AM
Hate.

Sounds like Christmas doesn't he? lol

i thought it was okay... someone help me!!

DoaJ
07-12-2006, 09:01 AM
He said nigga......at lewast twice......O.O

BardTard
07-12-2006, 09:56 AM
That was cool.

Meat Puppet
07-12-2006, 10:29 AM
It doesn't sound like it he's actually rapping about final fantasy. I had a bit of trouble making it out but it sounded like he was dealing firearms in New York. Just your average rap done to a Final Fantasy tune. Nothing special.

Forgive if I'm wrong, though.

Sefie1999AD
07-12-2006, 06:24 PM
Sorry, but I wasn't really impressed. The rap didn't just work too well with the song, IMHO, the lyrics seemed off the song's rhythm at times, the battle melody looping the same part for a long time sounded annoying, especially with the extra rap effects in the background, and the lyrics didn't seem to have much to do with FFVII, AC or the music video in the background. I'm not really sure of the background video's purpose, and I didn't like how some scenes were used over and over again in the video.

If I had to say something good about the video, I guess the beginning wasn't that bad until the song got repetitive. Oh yeah, and when does the footage shown in about 52-55 seconds play in the movie? It looks like Yuffie and some other characters in space or something. That part looked pretty nice.

Black Magician
07-12-2006, 08:16 PM
Sorry, but I wasn't really impressed. The rap didn't just work too well with the song, IMHO, the lyrics seemed off the song's rhythm at times, the battle melody looping the same part for a long time sounded annoying, especially with the extra rap effects in the background, and the lyrics didn't seem to have much to do with FFVII, AC or the music video in the background. I'm not really sure of the background video's purpose, and I didn't like how some scenes were used over and over again in the video.

If I had to say something good about the video, I guess the beginning wasn't that bad until the song got repetitive. Oh yeah, and when does the footage shown in about 52-55 seconds play in the movie? It looks like Yuffie and some other characters in space or something. That part looked pretty nice.

I was confused at that part also... I think that im gonna go crazy if i dont find out... at least more so than i am now...

Necronopticous
07-12-2006, 08:24 PM
The song is from DJ Green Lantern's 2006 release "Alive on Arrival." (http://www.mixtapekings.com/hiphop/djs/dj_green_lantern-alive_on_arrival.asp)

It is a remix of "We G's" by Kool G. Rap and Prinz produced by Green Lantern. On the album, it is track 29. DJ Green Lantern loves videogames, he is known for creating and remixing many songs using sound bytes from video games. One of his songs is nothing but a compilation of sounds and music from Soul Calibur 2.

It's a great song, I have had the album for months. I was blown away when I heard it.

Ryth
07-12-2006, 08:45 PM
I didn't care for the song itself, but at first I thought the FFVII music was amusing, but then the song got repititive and it ceased to be amusing.

ffxfreak93
07-13-2006, 08:47 AM
i was just amazed because of the battle theme in the background,thats all

Jessweeee♪
07-13-2006, 03:17 PM
They took a nice battle theme (which got repetitive itself with all the random battles actually) and butchered it.
It was like, Vanilla Ice with his heavy metal album.

DarkLord
07-13-2006, 03:28 PM
Lyrics off time, nothing to do with VII or AC, Annoying loops... Just like most rap songs, with a capital c.
As far as rapping goes, it wasn't terrible, but it was annoying and ruined the song.

ffxfreak93
07-14-2006, 09:00 AM
i have to agree the amv wasn't good and the main reason on why i don't like cause i think rap is gay(its my opinion so don't get mad if you like rap)

Black Magician
07-14-2006, 10:23 AM
i have to agree the amv wasn't good and the main reason on why i don't like cause i think rap is gay(its my opinion so don't get mad if you like rap)

i agree entirely, i cant stand rap, however, icp is good, and thats about it

ffxfreak93
07-18-2006, 09:00 PM
theres about 2 songs i like about rap is:

1.starwarz gangsta rap

2.bin laden weed

there might be otheres i like but those two are my favorite

Laugh at face of Danger
07-18-2006, 09:17 PM
........... and i thought people could never damage final fantasy quite so much, obviosuly i was wrong.

Thorn
07-19-2006, 06:45 AM
Song was ok.

I found that showing of the same footage of vincent shooting bahamaut 3x quite annoying.

SnoopyG
07-19-2006, 06:52 AM
wow, lotsa people here dont like rap music.

Anyways, the music video was cool. Some parts didnt sound right, but its pretty good. A for effort

DJZen
07-19-2006, 07:28 AM
The lyrics sucked, other than that I thought it was okay.

f f freak
07-19-2006, 09:09 PM
I hated it I wasted like 3 minutes of my life hoping for something about ff7 would come up in it. But unfotunetely not so it sucked. the lyrics were terrible at least some rap makes some sense but that did not. it was completely off time and it ruined the movie. Plus the battle music was annoying and I love the battle music normally but that just completely trashed the game and the film. Or at least that is what I thought.

ffxfreak93
07-21-2006, 08:13 PM
I hated it I wasted like 3 minutes of my life hoping for something about ff7 would come up in it. But unfotunetely not so it sucked. the lyrics were terrible at least some rap makes some sense but that did not. it was completely off time and it ruined the movie. Plus the battle music was annoying and I love the battle music normally but that just completely trashed the game and the film. Or at least that is what I thought.

i never did say that they rapped about ff7

theres a rap song with the ff7 battle theme

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
07-21-2006, 10:11 PM
i think it was . . . creative :D i probably wud hav liked it but i'm not into rap see!?

DudeSon2004
07-21-2006, 11:05 PM
I liked the sample but not the lyrics.