PDA

View Full Version : You don't like sitting next to whom??? O_O

DeathKnight
07-12-2006, 07:40 PM
We've all been there. So answer these questions and any additional ones you have:

-Do you like sitting next to people
-How far/close
-Does it bother you when it's hot/cold
-Who are you most prejudist against(what kind of person?)
-Best/Worst experience?

kikimm
07-12-2006, 07:47 PM
As long as it's not anyone in my immediate family, I don't mind sitting close to someone. But when it's my brother, or dad, or someone, I can't stand touching them for some reason. I also hate it when you're sitting close to a person, and then they start poking you, or taking your food, or are otherwise too touchy feely. ENOUGH.

I am most prejudice against Val type of people.

Rye
07-12-2006, 07:56 PM
We've all been there. So answer these questions and any additional ones you have:

-How far/close
-Best/Worst experience?

With the exception of a few people, I don't like sitting close to people. At all. :p I don't get the rest of the questions.

Chris
07-12-2006, 07:59 PM
I absolutely hate sitting next to people. If there's an empty seat next to be on the bus/ train, I always place my bag in it.

DeathKnight
07-12-2006, 08:02 PM
I absolutely hate sitting next to people. If there's an empty seat next to be on the bus/ train, I always place my bag in it.

HAHAHA I like your style Chris :laugh:

It's not that I hate people...it's jus I like SOME distance....if it's not a Yuna-look alike kind of girl then GO away

Resha
07-12-2006, 08:03 PM
I get quite intimidated sitting next to people, but sometimes I'd rather sit next to someone who looks nice and smiley than by myself :)

Sylvie
07-12-2006, 08:14 PM
I like pretty girls sitting next to me. I don't really care if someone is sitting next to me, but its better if it is a pretty girl.

Hambone
07-12-2006, 08:28 PM
I hate sitting next to assholes :)

Shauna
07-12-2006, 08:31 PM
I don't really mind. A lot of people (girls) seem to prefer to sit beside anyone but me, some people (girls) don't even like standing near me!

Ah the joys of being Shauna. :cool:

LunarWeaver
07-12-2006, 08:41 PM
-How far/close
-Best/Worst experience?

I dislike sitting within 1.27 feet of people on cold days but only if there's snow if they're from America and my worst experience is when it happened one day and it traumatized me severely.

AdVenT
07-12-2006, 08:45 PM
-Do you like sitting next to people-depends
-How far/close-dosent matter to me
-Does it bother you when it's hot/cold-nope
-Who are you most prejudist against(what kind of person?)-no-one
-Best/Worst experience?-dont have any

Old Manus
07-12-2006, 08:46 PM
I don't really mind. A lot of people (girls) seem to prefer to sit beside anyone but me, some people (girls) don't even like standing near me!

You should show them who's boss with your alter-ego, yuna-elena

Shiny
07-12-2006, 09:20 PM
I hate sitting next to smelly people, but other then that I don't mind who I sit next to.

Shauna
07-12-2006, 09:28 PM

You should show them who's boss with your alter-ego, yuna-elena

That'd scare them off! :cool:

Venom
07-12-2006, 09:30 PM
I dont like sitting with anyone. Period.

Anaisa
07-12-2006, 09:47 PM
-Do you like sitting next to peopleIf I like them, then I like them sitting next to me.

-How far/close If it's someone I don't like, or a stranger, I don't want them sitting next to me anyway, so as far away as possible.
-Does it bother you when it's hot/cold If I don't want somebody next to me, it doesn't matter what the weathers like. I still don't want them near me. If it's someone I like, they can sit by me whatever the weather is doing.
-Who are you most prejudist against(what kind of person?)Old people, people with bare flesh out, like bare legs or something.I don't want their bare flesh touching me. Tracksuiters(chavs to you) I don't want their kind near me. Hairy people. Some really hairy guy got on the bus the other day, an he was wearing shorts, a vest, an some flip flops. You could see everybody was hoping that there was an empty seat available to house him. Except me, who was thinking a cage would be more appropriate for him. Stinky people. Now if they just smell of a foul perfume, I won't say anything to them about it, I'll just suffer in silence. But if however they smell of BO, I'll tell them straight, they're not sitting by me.
-Best/Worst experience?The best is really any of the many occasions I've sat with a freind whilst amusing ourselves by usually making fun of other folk. The worst is when somebody on the school bus, or somebody at school, that I thought was a total idiot, sat next to me.

~SapphireStar~
07-12-2006, 09:51 PM

Family members only.

-How far/close

I sit close to family members, mates and people I dont know just the usual seat distance.

Nope.

Smellys, drunks and weridos.

-Best/Worst experience?

Never had a best. Worst was on the way to college the local werido sat next to me. Man he stunk and kept yelling at people when they got on and off. My mate was in front of me and I was almost in tears cause he was really scarying me. Then at my stop he wouldnt get up to let me off, so I had to climb onto the chair in front! Smelly jerk.

Spiffing Cheese
07-12-2006, 09:56 PM

-How far/close
-Best/Worst experience?

Sure.
I don't know. Close. But not, like, sitting on me or something. Like my charming friend Dani so often likes to do. She doesn't get that it's rude to just randomly go and sit on someone. :(
What.
What.
What.

Psychotic
07-12-2006, 09:57 PM
I'm not really a fan of sitting next to people, as I like to stretch out, but I'm not totally opposed to it. I don't like sitting next to old people, chavs, terrorists (this has never happened, but I still don't think I'd like it), or old chav terrorists.

My best, and also my worst experience would be sitting on a bus with everyone's favourite banned little munchkin, Baloki, at the EoFF meetup in Manchester last July. He had an MP3 player which we were listening to, and one of the songs was the Pokemon theme in Spanish. Our natural response was to rock out, and we ended up breaking the bus seat in the process. Rock, and indeed, roll.

~SapphireStar~
07-12-2006, 10:01 PM
and we ended up breaking the bus seat in the process.
So it was you, you little vandal! You sir are a chav!
Thats what my brother and cousins do on the way home from school.

*Joke, dont kill me*

Psychotic
07-12-2006, 10:14 PM
So it was you, you little vandal! You sir are a chav!If chavs listened to the Pokemon theme in Spanish, I think the world would be a happier place. :)
*Joke, dont kill me*If and when I do kill you, I'll be sure to record a video of it on my mobile.

NorthernChaosGod
07-12-2006, 10:15 PM
Close family members and close friends only.

-How far/close
If it's a girl, right next to each other. If it's a guy, there has to be some room.

If it's hot then I need more room, I don't want any extra body heat.

Guys.

-Best/Worst experience?
Sitting on fucking crowded public bus sucks. Too many people.

Levian
07-12-2006, 11:08 PM
I don't like sitting next to people that are dying and/or decomposing. Like this old man that seemed like he was going to die any minute. I actually thought he was dead for a moment, then he suddenly woke up and scared the /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif out of me like in a teen flick except my breasts are small.

Rye
07-12-2006, 11:10 PM
I don't like sitting next to people that are dying and/or decomposing. Like this old man that seemed like he was going to die any minute. I actually thought he was dead for a moment, then he suddenly woke up and scared the /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif out of me like in a teen flick except my breasts are small.

Don't worry, Lev. Your breasts will grow when you hit puberty. :p

Zeromus_X
07-12-2006, 11:11 PM
Well, I usually don't mind. They must have had a good reason to want to sit down, I suppose. It's usually only old people on the bus, for some reason...everyone else just passes me. :p At least most old people aren't assholes.

Levian
07-12-2006, 11:14 PM

I'd rather survive the flick, if you don't mind.

Moon Rabbits
07-12-2006, 11:18 PM
I don't like to sit next to anyone I'm not really close too. Any sort of physical contact with someone I've never met makes me :(

Tasura
07-12-2006, 11:18 PM
Not really fond of people sitting next to me unless i know them, and if i dont know them there has to be a few inches space, and the worst memory, was on a crowded city bus, and a very large woman was standing in front of me, and every time the bus hit a bump, her body would jiggle in the most ungodlyest manner, I almost puked x.x

Doomie
07-12-2006, 11:19 PM
Meh, if she's cute. And not related to me in any way.

Miriel
07-12-2006, 11:38 PM
I hate sitting by strangers or being touched by strangers. That's why I disliked Korea, they really don't have a sense of personal space over there. Arm's length, dammit!

I especially don't like sitting next to strangers at the movie theater. One seat buffer, please.

I don't mind sitting next to friends. I get rather close to people when it's cold. And I loooove snuggling up next to my boyfriend. But if it's hot, regardless of how much I like you, please don't get too close.

Tempest
07-12-2006, 11:54 PM
Friend/family - yes
Stranger - not so much

-How far/close
As long as we're not touching, I'm fine.

No

Children who won't stay still.

-Best/Worst experience?
In the movie theatres once there were no spots left so some lady in her 30's or 40's sits next to me and all through the movie she kept looking at her damn cell phone so there would be this light bothering me during the movie. Bitch. :mad2:

Anaisa
07-12-2006, 11:58 PM

I'd rather survive the flick, if you don't mind.
Maybe you could survive an have big breasts, if you wore a minimizer bra?

SammieBabe
07-13-2006, 01:09 AM
It depends. If I get on a bus or something, and the only seats available are next to someone, I'll do it. But if I don't have to, then I won't.
And I'm with Miriel about strange people touching me. It makes me criminally insane.
A piece of advice to everyone, if you see a pregnant woman in public, and you're not on a first name basis with her, DO NOT touch her belly. We don't like it...

Yuffie514
07-13-2006, 01:15 AM
i like to be around lots of people, but i don't prefer a tiny space gap between myself and the person next to me, unless i know them well...

Ouch!
07-13-2006, 02:06 AM
I sit on my friend's lap to get cheap kicks out of people who freak out. Good enough.

Christmas
07-13-2006, 02:54 AM
She always scares little PuPu when she sit next to me. (http://www.infstud.science.ru.nl/~mgraat/pics/sadako.jpg):(

daggertrepe
07-13-2006, 02:58 AM
I don't like sitting next to obese people, sry to offend. :)

marc
07-13-2006, 05:49 AM

Well, I'll try not to take that to heart.
But I am still, deeply offended.

G SpOtZ
07-13-2006, 06:02 AM
I sit on people.

Malboro_Menace
07-13-2006, 08:21 AM
Don't care really

-How far/close
Don't care again maybe 5 cm

No not really.

Skanky, slutty whores from my school.

-Best/Worst experience
This little kid sat next to me and he smelled so much like *poo* that i had to get off the bus 2 and a half km earlier then my stop.

Agent Proto
07-13-2006, 09:17 AM
I don't really mind sitting next to people close, that is if I'm already sitting. If I were to look for a sit, I usually prefer to sit alone, or with someone I am comfortable with. If I am unable to find an open seat, I stay standing.

Anyway, I don't particularly like sitting next to cute/attractive girls. I feel uncomfortable around them. I don't want to get caught staring at them so close by, and I fear for the worst. I also don't like sitting next to people heavier than me.

I also have a story regarding this topic. Anyway, back in high school, there was this kid that everyone hates. His name is Chip. Well, one day, I had the misfortune to sit next to him during lunch. After awhile, I got to see why everyone hates him. He smells horribly. Not only that, but he has poor hygiene, and has very disturbing habits. *cringes*

Captain Maxx Power
07-13-2006, 09:41 AM
I don't mind sitting next to people per say, but I generally don't like to make physical contact unless I personally know them. If there's a bias, it's probably towards certain females to whom I am attracted. There's nothing more annoying than attempting to make a move and having someone else basically barge in between the two of you (this has happened to me a few times, usually done by Big Fat Friends; See Stephen Lynch for further details).

Zante
07-13-2006, 10:11 AM
I don't have a problem with people I know, but I hate sitting next to strangers.

daggertrepe
07-13-2006, 02:47 PM

Well, I'll try not to take that to heart.
But I am still, deeply offended.

Well, yr probably not obese enough to be obese...are you? If so I'M SO SORRY! :cry:

Aralith
07-13-2006, 02:53 PM
-I have no problem sitting next to people
-Doesn't matter, just so long as we're not squashed together, I'm fine
-Don't know what this really means, so I can't answer it
-I try to be predjudice against no one, but arrogant pricks that try to act smart, but really don't know what they're talking about. That pisses me off
-Don't know if I really document what my best or worst experiences are with people whom I sit by, so I can't answer this either.

bipper
07-13-2006, 03:32 PM
I hate sitting next to assholes :)

everyone has em