PDA

View Full Version : New game

Gansx
07-12-2006, 07:57 PM
black label tactics - $30.00
Stragery guide - $50.00
buying love - priceless!

Alright guys, this is the third time I brought tactics and I decided to get the stragery guide too. I swear every time I get to the 4th chapter (fun part) something happens. I lose it or it gets stolen(can't blame them but still!). I just love this game too much, I've actually caught myself reading the germonik scripts or whatever its called and the characters bio. I even study or look into the classes before I play the second time. I wish I could of bought tactics millennium edition. The story is just too great and in dept!

So anyways, anything I should do that you guys did or wanted, starting over?

BG-57
07-12-2006, 09:36 PM
Fair warning: the Prima strategy guide has a few mistakes in it:

1) Some of the Proposition rewards are listed wrong.

2) Some of the Move-Find Treasure data in Deep Dungeon is transposed.

3) It doesn't distinguish between Escutcheon and Escutcheon (II) and Javelin and Javelin (II) Move-Find in Nelveska Temple.

Fortunately, they are easily solved:

1) Despotus and I produced an accurate Proposition reward list. It should be on the frontsite. Failing that, I can email a copy to you.

2) If you don't find the Treasure where it supposed to be, try swapping the X and Y coordinates.

3) Have someone with very low Brave (close to 10 as possible) climb over Worker 8 to get on top of the two pillars. Escutcheon (II) is gold colored, and Javelin (II) is silver colored.

Spawn of Sephiroth
07-13-2006, 12:04 AM
Stragery guide - $50.00
buying love - priceless!

Alright guys, this is the third time I brought tactics and I decided to get the stragery guide too. I swear every time I get to the 4th chapter (fun part) something happens. I lose it or it gets stolen(can't blame them but still!). I just love this game too much, I've actually caught myself reading the germonik scripts or whatever its called and the characters bio. I even study or look into the classes before I play the second time. I wish I could of bought tactics millennium edition. The story is just too great and in dept!

it costed you $30 dollars for the black label version. i bought mine brand new at walmart last year for $15.

BG-57
07-13-2006, 12:56 AM
BTW, here's what I'm trying to do in my most recent 'perfect' game:

1) Level everyone up to 99, (done).

2) Get at least one of every item, weapon, armor, and accessory (done).

3) Get all the Rare Treasures and Unexplored Lands from Propositions (done).

3) Master every job completely (done).

4) Teach Ramza Ultima (done).

5) Teach Zodiac to every human character, including generics (done). I've never attempted this before.

I found a fairly reliable way is to have the character to learn it as a Summoner, and get into random battles in Terminate until you get enemies that include at least Summoner. Then lower their Faith with Solution until they can survive a Zodiac hit from Ramza. Once they learn it, kill them. There's a 50/50 chance they will drop a Life Crystal.

6) If I finish 5) I may experiment with the Level Up/Level Down trick. But it's hardly necessary to dominate your foes.

Gansx
07-13-2006, 08:06 AM
Stragery guide - $50.00
buying love - priceless!

it costed you $30 dollars for the black label version. i bought mine brand new at walmart last year for $15.

Yeah I know, ain't that a bitch?

Gansx
07-13-2006, 08:14 AM
5) Teach Zodiac to every human character, including generics (done except for Reis, Meliadoul, Cloud, and Malak). I've never attempted this before.

I found a fairly reliable way is to have the character to learn it as a Summoner, and get into random battles in Terminate until you get enemies that include at least Summoner. Then lower their Faith with Solution until they can survive a Zodiac hit from Ramza. Once they learn it, kill them. There's a 50/50 chance they will drop a Life Crystal.

wait, you can teach your other members Zodiac once your Summoner learns it? and it works the same way? Just survive the hit?

Rogue
07-13-2006, 08:14 AM
ive always wanted the guide but i cant never find a cheap one well theres always gamefaqs but i did see a guide on ebay for 150$(i thought that is a waste of money)

Mage_of_Fire
07-13-2006, 11:54 AM
5) Teach Zodiac to every human character, including generics (done except for Reis, Meliadoul, Cloud, and Malak). I've never attempted this before.

wait, you can teach your other members Zodiac once your Summoner learns it? and it works the same way? Just survive the hit?

he meant once the enemy summonor learns it. Then you kill that enemy summoner and use the life crystal if it drops to teach your char the ability.

BG-57
07-13-2006, 01:54 PM
Yeah the trick is you can't hit allied Summoners with Zodiac since damage-causing Summons only hit your foes.

Gansx
07-14-2006, 07:55 AM
Yeah the trick is you can't hit allied Summoners with Zodiac since damage-causing Summons only hit your foes.

oh yeah, duh huh?
Well /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif guys, thx for advice! Trust me you words will not be wasted. The game is the /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif and I love the story so much but I gotta beat the game. Tired of getting to chapter 4 where all the cool /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif is and then something happens to my game.

BG-57
07-14-2006, 05:24 PM
Good luck this time.

Gansx
07-18-2006, 10:28 AM
oh fuck, I forgot to get a ps1 memory card...