PDA

View Full Version : Oreo Cookie Confessions

Avarice-ness
07-12-2006, 09:05 PM
So I'm sitting here eating Oreo's and I only like the cream stuff. So I have this bad habbit of putting the cookie parts back together and then just having alot of chocolate cookies. When I was little no one knew who did it, and I'd always chuckle evilly in the corner, but now it's kind of obvious because it's only me and my dad. xD

Do any of you do stuff like this, either by habbit or just because you feel like it? Meaning that You do something with your food that prolly annoys alot of people because it's either 'stupid' or 'not right'

Oh! I also don't let my foods touch, I used to be worse when I was little.

Sylvie
07-12-2006, 09:15 PM
I hate it when something gets in my food, like something stuck in ketchup or something.

Evastio
07-12-2006, 09:28 PM
Do any of you do stuff like this, either by habbit or just because you feel like it? Meaning that You do something with your food that prolly annoys alot of people because it's either 'stupid' or 'not right'
There was this one time where I mixed ice cream and freezies one time. It didn't mix very well. But it wasn't that bad.

NorthernChaosGod
07-12-2006, 10:25 PM
Ummmm, not really. The only thing that comes close is me putting chips in my sandwhiches, but I know lots of people that do that.

oddler
07-12-2006, 10:39 PM
It doesn't really bother anybody but when I go to Wendy's I buy a Jr. Bacon Cheeseburger and a 5 pc. chicken nugget. Then I put the nuggets on the burger and eat it all at once. :p

Levian
07-12-2006, 10:49 PM
I hate the middle part of donuts, so I just leave it there. Then I laughed evilly in the corner.

DeathKnight
07-12-2006, 10:54 PM
So I'm sitting here eating Oreo's and I only like the cream stuff. So I have this bad habbit of putting the cookie parts back together and then just having alot of chocolate cookies. When I was little no one knew who did it, and I'd always chuckle evilly in the corner, but now it's kind of obvious because it's only me and my dad. xD

Oh! I also don't let my foods touch, I used to be worse when I was little.

Hahahah you're funny, I like funny people:D

Well I eat chocolate cereal. YES I mix Nesquick with and then add the cereal ;P

Old Manus
07-12-2006, 10:56 PM
I like to chortle evily in the corner after taking all the crap out of a mcdonalds burger then eating it.