PDA

View Full Version : Is Aerith or Tifa hotter?

Aralith
07-13-2006, 09:43 AM
Well, I've seen plenty of threads about whether Aerith or Tifa is better for Cloud, but I have yet to see one of these, so I figured I'd start one. So, discuss for yourselves. Who is hotter: Aerith or Tifa?

Edit: Since I stupidly didn't put a poll in this when I made it, I contacted a mod (thanks Miriel!) about it, and this is now a poll. So, please cast your vote as well.

Fireglass
07-13-2006, 09:45 AM

They're both a bunch of good-looking pixles.

Numb
07-13-2006, 10:05 AM
I Hate Aerith, I remember I played FFVII on PC and then the 3rd Disc didn't work so I stopped playing, but I just found FFVII in a store so I bought it and now i'm on Disc 1 looking for sephiroth, And I really Noticed How Bossy she is I hate her when she always tells Cloud what to do:mad2: :mad2: she's just really Annoying..

sorry...I was just waiting for someone to post a topic like this so i can express my feelings:p

thanks anyways:D :D

Meat Puppet
07-13-2006, 10:19 AM
Neither. They're cartoons.

Christmas
07-13-2006, 10:30 AM
Take their temperature and you will know. :bigsmile:

blue phoenix
07-13-2006, 10:32 AM
T-I-F-A.

~SapphireStar~
07-13-2006, 10:50 AM
Thats one of those questions in life, there is neither a right or wrong answer.

Nominus Experse
07-13-2006, 10:53 AM
I am...

I say Tifa is hotter, due to the wonderfully graced qualities of her... hehe, we all know about those polygons.

Medi
07-13-2006, 11:02 AM
I HATE Tifa. Aeris is much prettier, and the one who Cloud loves. Tifa should've died. IMHO

Aralith
07-13-2006, 11:07 AM
I HATE Tifa. Aeris is much prettier, and the one who Cloud loves. Tifa should've died. IMHO
I concur. Tifa is most certainly attractive, but I think Aerith was just beautiful. One of the most attractive (physically and otherwise) video game characters ever created. I have to admit that I cried when she died. For a very long time. It truly shocked and saddened me.

G SpOtZ
07-13-2006, 11:19 AM
Well I'm no necropheliac... So naturally, I would pick Tifa.

Those blocky hands are hawtt.

Nominus Experse
07-13-2006, 11:33 AM
Those blocky hands are hawtt.

*cue smooth big black guy's voice*

Oooooh yeeeeaaaaah....

Captain Maxx Power
07-13-2006, 01:31 PM
I imagine if they were real people, and one of them wasn't dead, then I'd probably prefer Aerith to Tifa.

Polaris
07-13-2006, 01:56 PM
Take their temperature and you will know. :bigsmile:

:chuckle:

Although I'm a woman, i think Tifa face is more cute, she's not really beautiful, but she looks more grown up than Aeris!

SuperMillionaire
07-13-2006, 02:57 PM
I prefer Tifa's sexiness over Aerith's beauty. Both are cute, but I think Tifa is cuter; she's very sexy. She is also more upbeat, and can fight, and is a very sweet girl. Basically, Tifa is a nice girl in a tough girl's body, and that's what I like about her.

Luara
07-13-2006, 04:21 PM
Aeris; oh, by the way, in Tifa, dont you think in the game, they exagerated in her body? LOL you understood what I meant lolol

well, I like better Aeris, she is more cool :)

Knowledge.
07-13-2006, 05:23 PM
Tifa (in Advent Children) is what my dream girl would look/be like in real life.

The perfect woman :lovers:

SuperMillionaire
07-13-2006, 05:35 PM
For me, it's the Tifa from Final Fantasy VII.

Levian
07-13-2006, 05:44 PM
I like how Aeris' skirt looks like pink pants when her sprite is moving.

f f freak
07-13-2006, 05:53 PM
I have to say Tifa. I hated it when Aerith was all bossy at the gold saucer and was like Cloud you have to come on a date with me. Then when I got it so Tifa went on the date with Cloud I was like HA you are too slow Aerith. Plus I prefer Tifa's limit break and Tifa knew cloud better than aerith so she was better for him. also aerith was too pink.

DK
07-13-2006, 05:56 PM
I find Red XIII to be more attractive and he is the one I would like to sleep with the most.

Knowledge.
07-13-2006, 06:04 PM
I just don't get why Cloud went for Aeris over Tifa.

Why have Mc. Donalds when you can have Burger King?

SuperMillionaire
07-13-2006, 06:05 PM
Here are the two girls together:

http://img118.imageshack.us/img118/935/anamariaastifaandanalauraasaer.jpg

I find it kinda awkward that one girl is wearing a dress, and the girl next to her is wearing an ab-showing tank top and a mini-skirt, but I like it. I also find it a little weird that Tifa is an adult and she's wearing those kinds of clothes, but I still like it; she's very sexy. Then again, she's still very young; she's only 20, so that's no big deal. All that basically matters here is that I like her.

The best way to describe their fashion senses is that Aerith is a very girly girl, while Tifa dresses like a tomboy, although she acts more like a silly girly girl than a tomboy. As I have said, I prefer the sexy tomboy (Tifa) over the beautiful girly girl (Aerith).

loinharte
07-13-2006, 06:50 PM
tifa is alot hotter than aeris/aerith

Crossblades
07-13-2006, 06:53 PM
Tifa

Marly
07-13-2006, 07:06 PM
In the pic up there, Tifa, but in general I think Aeris is hotter, in a sweet sort of way

Nick Schovitz
07-13-2006, 07:08 PM
Tifa has better bazooms (http://ffartwork.com/contributions/images/$RY$-ff7-tifa-.jpg) and I didn't know that she was black (http://ffartwork.com/contributions/images/$Claire!s!Downie$-ff7-tifa-.jpg)

Zeromus_X
07-13-2006, 07:10 PM
Aerith of course. Well, without the whole dead thing going on...

Ryushikaze
07-13-2006, 07:23 PM
Tifa.

Addendum:

and the one who Cloud loves.

Prove it.

Xurts
07-13-2006, 07:53 PM
Clearly Tifa.

G SpOtZ
07-13-2006, 08:11 PM
Palmer. And his tea cup of lard.

Owen Macwere
07-13-2006, 08:21 PM
Of course it is Tifa.

Bagheera
07-14-2006, 05:03 AM
Eh, Tifa's hotter, but if I had the choice I'd go with Aeris.

superflyy
07-14-2006, 07:16 AM
Tifa's my favorite but I don't hate Aeris; it's just that Tifa and Cloud are better together :love:

Diddy21
07-14-2006, 08:00 PM
Tifa, in my opinion is a lot hotter! Aerith is pretty hot, but not like Tifa!

Hambone
07-14-2006, 08:16 PM
Do we really need one of these again? I guess Tifa, but they are pixels.

BardTard
07-15-2006, 04:24 AM

I think so too. I think Tifa has a nice rack and all but :love: Aeris :love: is waaaayyyy hotter. Especially in Advent Children. :drool: She was soooo pretty in that movie!!!! I wish I could just pull her out of the TV screen and make out with her lol

SuperMillionaire
07-16-2006, 02:35 PM
I'd like to see Tifa in a cloak, pants, and a vest, with an outfit similar to Cloud's Kingdom Hearts outfit. Why was Aerith in there and not Tifa? She's in KH2, in her Advent Children outfit, but she's not as hot in that outfit as she is in her Final Fantasy VII outfit. Not to mention that Tifa is probably the least popular of all of the FF characters in KH2; there's barely any concept art, if any, of her in KH2, and there's not magazine scans, and only about one screenshot of her. That's not fair! WE WANT MORE TIFA IN KINGDOM HEARTS!!!!!

Alive-Cat
07-16-2006, 04:08 PM
The reason I joined eoff was for these deep, intellectual debates. :greenie:
I'm going to have to go with Red XIII.

-X-Trance_Kuja-X-
07-16-2006, 08:40 PM
aerith is hotter but tifa wears a leather minkiskirt and huge jugs...but aeriths innocence is hot.. so aerith

DK
07-16-2006, 09:45 PM
The reason I joined eoff was for these deep, intellectual debates. :greenie:

I knew there was a reason I liked you, Alive-Man. We see eye to eye.

Ryushikaze
07-16-2006, 09:56 PM
aerith is hotter but tifa wears a leather minkiskirt and huge jugs...but aeriths innocence is hot.. so aerith

AERITH? INNOCENT? SHWEH?

Aralith
07-16-2006, 10:51 PM
There's no way Aerith is really as innocent as she lets on. I'd like for it to be true, but it isn't. We all know Zach and Aerith smurfed before the Nibelheim Incident. Sorry, but it's pretty much true. Her innocence is merely an illusion, though I still think she's hotter (and more innocent) than Tifa.

~SapphireStar~
07-16-2006, 11:07 PM
I also find it a little weird that Tifa is an adult and she's wearing those kinds of clothes, but I still like it; she's very sexy. Then again, she's still very young; she's only 20, so that's no big deal. All that basically matters here is that I like her.
What? I didnt know you had to be a certain age to wear a mini skirt.

Aralith
07-16-2006, 11:23 PM
I also find it a little weird that Tifa is an adult and she's wearing those kinds of clothes, but I still like it; she's very sexy. Then again, she's still very young; she's only 20, so that's no big deal. All that basically matters here is that I like her.
What? I didnt know you had to be a certain age to wear a mini skirt.
You don't. That person has obviously never been to a college campus, else they wouldn't think it so strange. Because all college girls are twenty-ish, and a lot of them wear mini-skirts.

daggertrepe
07-16-2006, 11:29 PM
Aeris cuz of those green eyes. :p

Aralith
07-16-2006, 11:37 PM
I agree. Aerith's eyes are one of her most appealing features to me. God, she was gorgeous in AC.

Reles
07-16-2006, 11:49 PM

Totally, and her hair color.

~SapphireStar~
07-17-2006, 12:38 PM
You don't. That person has obviously never been to a college campus, else they wouldn't think it so strange. Because all college girls are twenty-ish, and a lot of them wear mini-skirts.
I know, I was being sarcastic. Heck I know 40 year old women who love mini skirts.

SuperMillionaire
07-17-2006, 06:57 PM
I know, I was being sarcastic. Heck I know 40 year old women who love mini skirts.
Wow.

I like it when girls wear mini-skirts, but if that girl is an adult, I may find it a little weird, but I still like it.

Rokk
07-17-2006, 09:19 PM
Aerith, i think it's her innocence that draws me towards her, Tifa.. hmm maybe it's just me but i really don't think there's anthing special with her..

Ryushikaze
07-17-2006, 10:47 PM
Seriously. One of these days, SOMEONE is going to have to explain to me how Aerith is F'in innocent. I mean, within a day of you knowing her she's swindling a guy out of 50000 gil for a flower while trying to get you to cross dress!

SuperMillionaire
07-18-2006, 04:17 AM
Seriously. One of these days, SOMEONE is going to have to explain to me how Aerith is F'in innocent. I mean, within a day of you knowing her she's swindling a guy out of 50000 gil for a flower while trying to get you to cross dress!
You mean that Aerith forced Cloud to disguise himself as a woman?!?!

Ryushikaze
07-18-2006, 07:55 AM
Forced? No. Needlessly convinced him? Yes. Barely knows the man? You bet. Enjoyed the whole ordeal far too much? Indeed.

I note you don't address the swindling issue, so I'll assume you concede that one until further notice.

Nominus Experse
07-18-2006, 08:01 AM
I myself have wondered how many people hold Aerith as being the paragon of innocence in FFVII, even when there are points in the game that explicitly show that she isn't...

NorthernChaosGod
07-18-2006, 08:42 AM
Tifa is definately hotter. Plus she owns a bar, that makes her automatic wife material, if she were real that is.

HyperionLynx
07-18-2006, 08:59 AM
Rofl..:D no one can ever defeat TIFA`s sexy body i guess...because Aerith already in her long forgotten sleep..:love: ..

Dr. Acula
07-20-2006, 05:38 AM
i think tifa and aeris are really pretty, especially in AC. tifa's gigantic chest is a little much, though.
however, i actually think tifa wins, hands down. aeris is beautiful, but.... MAN that woman wears a lot of pink! i liked her dress in KH, with the absence of her little red jacket. i like the little red jacket, but her dress looks better without it.
aeris looks way better in KH2. she's not so pink.

Fonzie
07-20-2006, 07:25 AM
Cait sith Barret Aeris Tifa

Clyphire
07-20-2006, 08:58 AM
Aerith looks FUNKY!! But tifaaaaaaaa.....

Shoden
07-20-2006, 01:52 PM
:

I see your point, but I just gotta go with Tifa man, look at the boobs man, look at them, you cannot just ignore them. Aeris barely has anything there though.

BardTard
07-20-2006, 08:32 PM
i think tifa and aeris are really pretty, especially in AC. tifa's gigantic chest is a little much, though.
however, i actually think tifa wins, hands down. aeris is beautiful, but.... MAN that woman wears a lot of pink! i liked her dress in KH, with the absence of her little red jacket. i like the little red jacket, but her dress looks better without it.
aeris looks way better in KH2. she's not so pink.

I agree. The jacket takes away the sexiness. I don't really mind the pink though. I kind of like it. :D

TiDUS.AHOLiC
07-20-2006, 09:39 PM
Well... Tifa is just better in my opinion. Lol.

SuperMillionaire
07-21-2006, 04:13 AM
Wow, Tifa already has over 50% of the votes! That proves that she's hotter!

Fireglass
07-21-2006, 04:14 AM
Although in the picture on the first page, Tifa looks better, I think that Aeris looks better overall (In AV especially).

SuperMillionaire
07-21-2006, 04:17 AM
Although in the picture on the first page, Tifa looks better, I think that Aeris looks better overall (In AV especially).
I posted that picture.

Zidane x Auron
08-02-2006, 04:34 AM
well heres what things come out to be.
1: tifas got the nicest set of jubblies ive ever seen in a game character.
2: tifa wears much sexier clothing, making her more desirable to most of us guys.
3: allthough tifa has the rack and the clothing, she lacks innocents, and even tho we all kno aeris probably slept with 1 guy, think of how many tifa has if she OWNS A BAR!!! cant any1 put 2 and 2 together???
4: aeris has the overall youthful beauty, kinda like a naughty schoolgirl kinda thing.
5: if u put aeris in tifas clothes u might get more than u think.
6: tifa most likely shoved materia down her shirt or sumthing of that matter, though i believe they're natural
7: tifas like an old bus, everyones gotten a ride
8: aeris is too bossy in her attitude, but that really doesnt matter here, cause we're talking bout their bodies

overall: tifas got the chest, aeris has the overall kinda beauty, its merely a choice of preferance. also all of the things i mentioned can be commented on, please do so if u care to.

My answer:..... im goin with aeris to date, tifa for a bar party

Cookie
08-02-2006, 04:49 AM
Tifa easily even tho Aeris is more like the girls i go after in real life.

Quistis_Trepe
08-02-2006, 07:54 AM
Again, a guys only poll...I voted thre last one...

Zidane x Auron
08-06-2006, 01:51 AM
Yea. When it comes down to it, Aeris is like a realistic kinda girl for dating. Then again, Tifa's personality is very friendly, and to me, she doesn't seem like a hootch. She just happens to have a very sexy clothing choice. I mean dang! She is one nice piece of anime work, let me tell you. And this is comming from a guy, namely me. This thread was about hottness, not personality. Though i think it's cool to express opinions of the character of each girl.

Slade
08-06-2006, 10:34 AM
Tifa is hotter, but Aeris is the better character.

Vaincast
08-06-2006, 06:52 PM
Neither really...and I'm not saying that I am, just that they're both fake characters...

testifytotruth
08-06-2006, 07:45 PM
Cloud when he's dressed as a girl is better, no um Tifa shes a lot sexier and Aeris dress just reminds me of a perfect sunday school child and i dont like that but Tifa's outfit makes her more wild and better to me

Dr. Acula
08-09-2006, 06:04 AM
Sure, Zack may have been Aeris' first love, and she more than likely slept with him, but quote that I said that it was her first love, not necessarily her first boyfriend. And, living in the slums, you never know who she might have got it on with.
But neither Tifa nor Aeris seem the slutty type, despite Tifa's revealing clothing choice. I reckon Yuffie is the least innocent of the lot.

Zidane x Auron
08-11-2006, 12:56 AM
That is a very good analysis, and I agree. And the funny thing is Yuiffie is probably the youngest of the 3, so she could be an underage slut, which is kind of not-good, but ironic. And it's also funny how many people think Vincent and Yuffie should be together, what with nothing in common.... but thats not what we're here to discuss.

The Knights of the Round
08-11-2006, 04:42 AM
i think its stupid to be like omg she is the hottest person ever or something when they are only a game character but if i had to at least pick who is better i would say tifa. i mean jeese arith has the stupidest hairdoo it sticks like 1 foot up in the front and just annoys me constantly until she dies then i dont need to deal with it anymore

SnoopyG
08-11-2006, 04:53 AM
Imma go with Yuffie, ninja girls are always hot

Hambone
08-11-2006, 05:41 AM
Yuffie ftw.

Aralith
08-11-2006, 05:42 AM
I concur. I see now that I should have put Yuffie up there. I wasn't even thinking about her when I started this thread. Damn! Oh well, I think Yuffie was most definitely the hottest of the three girls.

McLovin'
08-11-2006, 06:16 PM
Tifa doesn't look very hot in FF7...but she looks great in ADvent Children.

Aerith is ok.

Yuffie is also ok.

Tifa in AC is hawt.

Distain
08-11-2006, 06:51 PM
I am.:D

If they werent just drawings or pixels and were actully real people, I'd say Tifa. Arie's looks like a little girl. Especialy in that pic above.

McLovin'
08-11-2006, 06:55 PM
http://static.flickr.com/41/98179043_56989f0dec_m.jpg

Happy?

Thats the hottest cosplayer.

Frustrated ChocoboBreeder
08-12-2006, 01:53 AM
Okkkkkkk. Well I'm not into looking at videogame chacters and all but if i were to pick one it would be Tifa, she seems far more mature and well you know..... I think the way aeris dresses up makes her look too young and not serious mayabe if she wore something diffren't people would think diffren't.

Sephiroth2088
08-12-2006, 09:38 PM
Certainly not Aerith, because I don't know who the hell that is. Kingdom hearts player aren't you topic maker? If you meant Aeris, Tifa is much hotter.

Zidane x Auron
08-17-2006, 09:43 PM
Just a thought for all those whom think those of us who like having an opinion about a fictional character is wrong and stupid, you do know that you could shut up and let us have our fun talking about one of the only things we have in common, a love for Final Fantasy games. Its a waste of time to keep telling us that, so please don't post your petty little comments. And I still say tifa wins.

Vincent's Inferno
08-17-2006, 09:57 PM
Tifa is alot hotter than aerith. plus if they were to fight tifa would totally kick aerith's ass.

chrisfffan
08-17-2006, 10:51 PM
it depends what your looking at haha

Ryushikaze
08-17-2006, 11:46 PM
Certainly not Aerith, because I don't know who the hell that is. Kingdom hearts player aren't you topic maker? If you meant Aeris, Tifa is much hotter.

::hits you with a rolled up newspaper:: AERIS WAS A SINCE CORRECTED TRANSLATION ERROR. FF7 WAS WROUGHT WITH THEM. Shera was another.

Thorn
08-18-2006, 12:23 AM
Aeris is pretty, but Tifa is hot.

Crimson
09-05-2006, 01:13 PM
id say tifa for obvious reasons :D

its funny, we guys like girls like tifa cus of wat shes packing, dmn our male hormones, a guy looks at tifas nice tits and his hormones go berserk!

aquatius
09-05-2006, 02:04 PM
I just don't get why Cloud went for Aeris over Tifa.

Why have Mc. Donalds when you can have Burger King?
Because burger king is tasteless rubbish.

And also have you noticed that in battle when Red XIII is crouching he breathes really fast and it looks like he's humping the floor?

han_terry
09-06-2006, 03:06 AM
Definitely Tifa in advent children :).

But sometimes tifa face appears rather distorted in some of the scenes though. The cheeks look rather swollen :).

Sunny Day Suicide
09-06-2006, 12:33 PM
Neither. They're cartoons.

C'mon now, really. lol

SuperMillionaire
09-10-2006, 02:58 PM
Definitely Tifa in advent children :).

But sometimes tifa face appears rather distorted in some of the scenes though. The cheeks look rather swollen :).
In Advent Children, to me, Tifa looks like American Idol's Katharine McPhee.

Christmas
09-10-2006, 03:14 PM
Where is JENOVA? :(

cloud21zidane16
09-10-2006, 03:18 PM
tifa is stronger and a lot hotter than aeris

McLovin'
09-10-2006, 04:01 PM
Tifa in AC is smokin.

Aerith is blah.

Go Yuffie!