PDA

View Full Version : Hello world, Bagheera here

Bagheera
07-14-2006, 04:43 AM
Well, let me tell you how I ended up here.

6 years ago or so, (I was 9 then) my brother came home randomly with a game called "Final Fantasy 7". I thought it was stupid at first, (I mean come on, it's the final one but there are 7 of them?) but eventually I started to really like the game. (thats one BIG sword) After a month I really adored the game. I was 9 years old and didn't really get into the depth of it or anything, but it was a very enjoyable game to me, and I got all the way up to northern crater. (at level 55 no less, I skipped every fight and sidequest I could just about, some of those bosses were hell) On the fateful day after that, My cd tower fell over, and broke 2 out of the 3 cds I needed to play the game on my computer.. I did make it to sephiroth, but lost on him, heh. (It didn't help that my brother told me to use the save crystal I got as soon as I could either.) So eventually (a week ago) I see my friend has a psx emulator. (yeah yeah, I'm an evil fudgepacker for using roms, whatever) Well, he asks if I have any games I'd like to play, and after a few days of thinking, suddenly my mind goes back to that wonderful (sorta) experiance I had 6 years ago. The next day I was happily playing ff7. Just today I got up to the city of the ancients, and after having Aeris in my party the whole game, fighting beside cloud, watch her keel over right in front of me. That, the Jenova fight, and her parting, was the most moving thing I've ever seen in a game or movie, at least to me. I downloaded the orchestrated Aeris's theme, and am currently listeing to it. In a sort of final fantasy induced blur, I searched for a final fantasy forum, and this is what I came to. So here I am. What's up?

I just have one question. I heard long ago that in the japanese version it is possible to ressurect Aeris if you do stuff right through the game. Is that true?

Please use this thread as thread to welcome him instead of spamming with fake ways to revive Aeris. Por favor. -Hsu

Crossblades
07-14-2006, 04:54 AM
I just have one question. I heard long ago that in the japanese version it is possible to ressurect Aeris if you do stuff right through the game. Is that true?

Completely, utterly false. There is no way to revive Aeris in ANY version of FF VII. She will always stay dead

Christmas
07-14-2006, 05:24 AM
Dig her up in the bone village. (http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=66389)

Chris
07-14-2006, 02:24 PM
That's a great introduction speech. xD

And no.

Welcome to EoFF! :)

Edit: I just remembered! Bagheera is from the Jungle Book, right?

blackmage_nuke
07-14-2006, 02:30 PM
If you really wanted to you could rename one of your characters Aeris, then you'd have an Aeris in your party! Yay!

Welcome

Shoeberto
07-14-2006, 09:52 PM
Seeing as how your FF7-related question is answered in the FF7 forum's FAQ, (http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=17635), which, were it placed in that forum, would mean it'd end up closed, I'll just move this to GC for you as your newbie thread :)

starseeker
07-14-2006, 10:06 PM
This could get interesting.
Alright Bageera, don't spam too much or you'll be eaten by an oversized Marilyn Manson-worshipping cat. Or any other mod for that matter.

LunarWeaver
07-14-2006, 10:11 PM
I can't read all that but hello and welcome to EoFF!

Vincent, Thunder God
07-14-2006, 10:17 PM
Welcome.

Though few will beleive me, there is a way to glitch Aeris back after she has died, with a Gameshark. It only works on certain versions of the game. Here it is:http://forums.ffshrine.org/showthread.php?t=13305&highlight=aeris+gameshark+codes

drunkymonkey
07-14-2006, 10:28 PM
That's a great introduction speech. xD

And no.

Welcome to EoFF! :)

Edit: I just remembered! Bagheera is from the Jungle Book, right?Indeedies.

Alive-Cat
07-14-2006, 10:57 PM
Hey, Bagheera! *Pulls tail*

Bagheera
07-15-2006, 06:12 PM
Heh, thanks for the welcome guys. And yes, Bagheera is from the jungle book. It's a great book in my opinion. (obviously, heh)

Resha
07-15-2006, 08:39 PM
HI! Welcome to EoFF. :p Haha, nice post. ^_^ I'm Baloo!

drunkymonkey
07-15-2006, 09:38 PM
No you're not, you're Resha.

Freya
07-15-2006, 10:54 PM
Welcome to well EoFF. Watch for drunkymonkey he likes to fling poo and bite fingers off.

WELCOME!!!!

Levian
07-15-2006, 11:24 PM
You won't be able to dig Aeris up in Bone Village, but there's lots of other nifty stuff around there. Like Bahamut Zero, if you missed either of the other Bahamuts or the huge materia.

This flower is for you: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v17/levia/flower.gif Doomflower: "Pick me!"

drunkymonkey
07-15-2006, 11:28 PM
Welcome to well EoFF. Watch for drunkymonkey he likes to fling poo and bite fingers off.

WELCOME!!!!

I only do that if I am not given a banana.

Bagheera
07-16-2006, 04:29 PM
I'll uh.. mind my fingers then. And thanks for the doomflower. It has a lovely fragarence, but has a strange hint of doom to it..

Psydekick
07-16-2006, 04:57 PM
Hello there newbie have fun here:spin:

YTDN
07-16-2006, 07:10 PM
Guten Tag. [Insert random german phrase here because I can't think of any at the moment]

Xaven
07-16-2006, 07:17 PM
Gameshark, duh.

And hello. :3

Moon Rabbits
07-16-2006, 07:31 PM
#include <iostream.h>

using namespace std;

int main()
{
cout<<"Hello world! This is a program!"<<endl;
cout<<"Oh, and welcome to EoFF."<<endl;