PDA

View Full Version : How come I capture 1 monster at 10 catching place and i can't get Saturn Sigil

seedcloud
07-14-2006, 05:40 PM
Can anyone tell me how to get Saturn Sigil. The sigil is for Auron, the problem is I catch 1 monster at every catching areas but i went back to the monster trainer and he never give me the Saturn Sigil. What am I going to do??:confused:

Tavrobel
07-14-2006, 06:17 PM
First off, the Saturn Sigil is for Kimahri, which is obtained by catching butterflies in Macalania.

If you are having trouble catching Fiends for Auron's Sigil (Mars), simply catch more. It isn't just about cataching the sufficient amount of monsters, it is about catching them ALL. Pokemon!

Also, you must catch ten fiends (amount of a fiend) of 10 different fiends (such as Bombs and Dingos) from 10 different areas (locations).

seedcloud
07-15-2006, 04:49 AM
That mean I need to went back to those 10 catching places and capture 10 type of monster but each monster need to capture 10 times. am i right?

Tavrobel
07-15-2006, 02:14 PM
Just catch as many as you can, and the problem will solve itself.

TheSpoonyBard
07-15-2006, 02:28 PM
In the Int. version the Saturn Sigil is for Auron.

You need to visit 10 areas and catch at least 1 of each fiend in that area. You only need 10 fiends of each type from each area if you want to unlock Ultima Buster.

CLB619
07-16-2006, 12:20 AM
I have the PAL version and the Saturn Sigil is for Kimahri...

I thought for the Sigil you need to capture 10 of each fiend from Mt Gagazet or is that for something else? and ET, you only need 5 of each fiend for Ultima Buster.

TheSpoonyBard
07-16-2006, 12:31 AM
PAL/NA -> Int.

Tidus: Sun -> Sun
Yuna: Moon -> Moon
Wakka: Jupiter -> Mercury
Lulu: Venus -> Mars
Kimahri: Saturn -> Jupiter
Auron: Mars -> Saturn
Rikku: Mercury -> Venus

For capturing one of each fiend on Mt. Gagazet you'll unlock Catoblepas and get the Blossom Crown, an item necessary for obtaining the Magus Sisters.

I must've been thinking about Nemesis when I typed that previous message.

Tavrobel
07-16-2006, 12:50 AM
The International version fails at life and should be banned from the shelves because of that hideous planet distribution. The planet (gods whose names are used) identities no longer have anything to do with the superficial personalities of the characters. Now they just make no sense.

I'll agree with Rikku being Venus, but I disagree with the other four that were changed. Mega-gayed.