PDA

View Full Version : FFVII Custom Stories

Diddy21
07-14-2006, 08:10 PM
This is something that other forums do and i thought it would be a blast to do in FF style. For those who dont know: We are going to make a story. Each post can do one or two sentences on their post to add to the story and the next person expands on that and so on......
Remember: PLZ NO DOUBLE POSTING!
PS: Don't put anything to stupid! This is going to be fun if we do it right. You can make it funny but dont go overboard!
For Instance: ("Sephiroth comes out on nowhere and kills everybody in sight! Sephiroth Wins!) Even though thats a possibility, it would be stupid! If we can do this right, we can make it go along for a while and make a really interesing story!
*Also try not to use the FFVII names (Cloud. Aerith). Try to make this original! But i think it would be cool to have some FFVII chars guest star as people who help with like a mission or bring back some old bosses on the journey! Even maybe some of the same moves, spells, summons, ect., would be fine
This first post of the story will be a little long just to try to get the story going
Have Fun!

*The Story*

Final Fantasy: The Universal Chaos

-Hotaru sits alone in his room staring out his window in a deep day dream that is filled with passion and adventure. He lives with his mother, Mitsuko, and they live in Karaglyph. His mom was preparing dinner when there was heard a knock at the door. A mysterious man came in, slicing Mitsuko's throat, causing her to silently fall to the floor, and the intruder slowly walks towards Hotaru's dierction.

Psychotic
07-15-2006, 05:27 AM
Yeah, we don't do story threads here I'm afraid.