PDA

View Full Version : It's happening again!

Shiny
07-15-2006, 09:28 PM
I keep having this weird recurring dream that my mom died in a car accident. Only this time I wasn't at my house when I found out that she had died. I was at my old house. For some reason my two grandmothers and my dead great grandmother were sittting on the couch crying. Anyway, have you ever had any recurring dreams?

Craig
07-15-2006, 09:29 PM
When I was younger I used to have a recurring nightmare that there was a man in my car and he tried to snatch me.

oddler
07-15-2006, 09:43 PM
I can't say that I've ever had the same dream twice. At least, not that I can recall.

Chris
07-15-2006, 09:49 PM
When I was younger I used to have a recurring nightmare that there was a man in my car and he tried to snatch me.
OMG, I've had the exact same dream. :cry:

NeoCracker
07-15-2006, 09:58 PM
I was hiding under the covers in my moms bedroom after hearing about a robber. I was hiding so when he came I could catch him, and a friend was their to help. He kept handing me a vest that kept falling off me for some reason, though when I put it on each time it was never there. However the radio in the room said that they were mistaken, it wasn't a robber but a burgler.

Since apperently that changed everything, I got out from the covers and hid in the shoe closet, which had no doors or anything. Then the Burgler came in. He had an indiana jones outfit, long gangly hair, and eyes glowing Ice blue. He also had a whip. He looked freaky. Then I'd wake up.

Mind you I was very young and didn't know there was a difference between a Burgler and a Robber. Had that dream for about two years.

DynasticJam
07-15-2006, 10:09 PM
I had a nightmare that I was in my house downstairs with my dad, my sister had gone missing. It was night time, but all of the lights were on in the house. My dad said that he would search upstairs and I would continue looking for her downstairs. When my dad went up the stair case, I was left downstairs, it slowly went dark and I could hear all these weird noises that sounded like an old washing machine. It became slightly light again, but it was only light enough to see objects that were near. I ran upstairs to find my dad, he was no where to be seen. I then saw that the bathroom door had changed, it was twisted in a horrid way. I opened the door with effort to find my dad, when I opened the door I could see that the shower curtain was closed, and the shower was on. I pulled the shower curtain to see my sister in the bath tub with blood all over her but her eyes still open. I rushed back downstairs, and went into the back room where there was this dripping noise, when I got further to the noise I could see a body hanging, the flesh was torn and blood was dripping from it. It was my dad. I could then hear a loud siren get louder and louder and the room became a bit lighter, the walls started to crumble away revealing some kind of prizon (a bit like in the Silent Hill movie) and the hanging body started to move around as it was hung by the rope. I the awoke at 3am in the morning, scared out of my mind.

That was my worst nightmare!

Resha
07-15-2006, 10:09 PM
I had a strange recurring dream and then I made it into a story, because it was mystical.

chrs229
07-15-2006, 10:12 PM
I had a nightmare that I was in my house downstairs with my dad, my sister had gone missing. It was night time, but all of the lights were on in the house. My dad said that he would search upstairs and I would continue looking for her downstairs. When my dad went up the stair case, I was left downstairs, it slowly went dark and I could hear all these weird noises that sounded like an old washing machine. It became slightly light again, but it was only light enough to see objects that were near. I ran upstairs to find my dad, he was no where to be seen. I then saw that the bathroom door had changed, it was twisted in a horrid way. I opened the door with effort to find my dad, when I opened the door I could see that the shower curtain was closed, and the shower was on. I pulled the shower curtain to see my sister in the bath tub with blood all over her but her eyes still open. I rushed back downstairs, and went into the back room where there was this dripping noise, when I got further to the noise I could see a body hanging, the flesh was torn and blood was dripping from it. It was my dad. I could then hear a loud siren get louder and louder and the room became a bit lighter, the walls started to crumble away revealing some kind of prizon (a bit like in the Silent Hill movie) and the hanging body started to move around as it was hung by the rope. I the awoke at 3am in the morning, scared out of my mind.

That was my worst nightmare!
sounds like some kind of good horror movie :p

Rye
07-15-2006, 10:17 PM
I have recurring nightmares all the time, it's awful. :(

Faris
07-15-2006, 10:39 PM
When I was younger, I had a recurring nightmare that included a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiig bat in a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig cave, and it chased me and my parents back and fourth.

Jings
07-15-2006, 11:06 PM
When i was a child i had i nightmare in which i was tied up on a chair in my bedroom. The light was off but my door was open which led out into the hall, my dad was walking back and forth along it between the bathroom and his bedroom as he was running a bath. Anyway as i was tied to the chair there was a huge slug.... thing slowly moving towards me and no matter how much i shouted for my dad, who never looked in the room, i couldn't make a sound. That was a pretty scary dream.

drunkymonkey
07-15-2006, 11:18 PM
I don't know whether it's because I'm simple or just incredibly happy, but I never have bad dreams.

My dreams are normally a series of wonderful happy events that happen to me, where I win the lottery, or get a book published, or become Prime Minister. You must all hate me.

Levian
07-15-2006, 11:19 PM
The only recurring one I had was when I was a kid. Some guy put me in a bag and started kicking me and hitting me with various objects. It was awesome because I would fly like 20 metres whenever he hit me. Except, it hurt a bit.

I've also had various elevator dreams. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v17/levia/shoat.gif

daggertrepe
07-16-2006, 01:21 AM
I used to have 3 occuring dreams-ones of which I don't have anymore.

1-I used to have a dream (don't laugh) when I was little that a scary smoke alarm in my house chased me around and went up my ass.

2- I used to have dreams that I was in a moving car all by myself-in the backseat-no driver. And my mom's car and my family were all in the car in front of me.

3- I also had dreams where I was walking on the sidewalk, or I am somewhere and someone kidnaps me, and then I wake up just after they get their hands on me. :rolleyes2

By the way-does anyone FLINCH just before they go to bed on some nights? I do!

Shiny
07-16-2006, 01:33 AM
1-I used to have a dream (don't laugh) when I was little that a scary smoke alarm in my house chased me around and went up my ass.

:O_O: Alright then...

By the way-does anyone FLINCH just before they go to bed on some nights? I do!
Nope. But have woke up in a cold sweat after having a nightmare. That was a while ago though.

Tavrobel
07-16-2006, 02:17 AM
When I was younger, I used to have a full-length dream where I ran up to the top of my old elementary school's jungle gym equipment, and I stepped on the top bar above the spiral slide, which was the highest point. I would fall from the bar, but never hit the ground. Now it's just me falling, and I can't remember the details of where it began.

There's also this dream where someone rings the doorbell of my house. However, I have no doorbell, and when I look out the peephole, it's always some jackass with a gun about to shoot me, as he opens the door. From that point, I will do one of three things:

A) kick his ass promptly using my uber Azn skeels
B) run, get my hockey stick and my six iron, and kick his ass
C) run, somehow disarm the gunman and pistol whip him

Nominus Experse
07-16-2006, 02:59 AM
When I was in the depths of life and death, I had a recurring dream whenever I managed to get some sleep...

Its a tragedy, so be wary.

My girlfriend and I were walking on ground that moved with every step we took. We didn't have a set direction, pace, or anything - we just simply walked. Neither of us talked, and we only looked at eachother sparingly. There was a feeling of anxiety in the air, like the air iself was begining to boil with trepidation.

After a while, I noticed that the ground was begining to take a different shape. Bodies, deformed and terribley mutilated were begining to become the ground that I walked upon. They made sounds, moaning and groaning in dreary pain. Yet, I wasn't afraid of this, it was what came next that was so bad.

My girlfriend stopped suddenly, and I halted my steps within a few moments of noticing her stopping. The sky changed, clouds moved rapidly across the frimament, and thunder resonated in a low rumble. A sound began, its nature akin to that of a low moan until it had climbed to a high shriek. All the while, the clouds and colours of the sky spun faster and faster, creating a furious kaldeiscope of clouds and colous and sound.

Abruptly, it all stopped. Everything halted - the sound, the clouds, the colours. All but my girlfriend and I.

I walked over to the front of her, around three paces away. There she stood, stonestill, as if death itself had grasped her. Sweat, cold and desperate beaded around her ashen form. I made to move towards her, but I could not for my feet had suddenly become the ground itself. I tried to talk, to scream, but alas, no sound came to my empty voice.

And then the worst always came.

Slowly, as if it were a world of pain to do so, she leveled her gaze at me and spoke in a pained and sorrowful voice:

"I love you."

A moment passed and then the horrific storm, with all its sound, movement and fury began once again. And with the storm's revival, my girlfriend fell to the gory ground. I ran to her side and upon my touch, turned to dust and ash. The ash then floated to the sky, in a dreadful swirl, all the while her voice saying things from our past conversations. I screamed, I grabbed for the ash that had become my girlfriend, I became frenetic in my sudden loss - but I could do nothing as her voice and body left me.

And then I wake.

Around six or seven months ago, this horrific dream occurred around three or four times within four or five weeks. It began happening after I had first said "I love you" to my girlfriend. It goes without saying that this dream was a cruel thing to experience after saying those precious words to her...

Spammerman
07-16-2006, 05:01 AM
When i lived with my grandma, i used to have this relaly scary dream and i would do daily things, but everywhere i looked, there was a skeleton thingy, and i always saw him turn into a black cat, and only I would notic ehim, and he would always stare at me. And to answer sakura angles question, i dont flinch before i go to sleep, but if im dreaming/daydreaming/nightmare if i get hit or fall or something my leg jerks really hard. I also had a dream one time that mario shot my sister with a shotgun, and bloodstarted gushing out.

marc
07-16-2006, 05:01 AM
wow, some of your dreams have freaked me out lawlz.

Oh, there's the one where my friend proves to me he can eat his dog.

The recurring dreams I'm having more recently...I'd....er...rather not share.

I Took the Red Pill
07-16-2006, 05:15 AM
I had one recurring dream where I was really young and I got in the car in the passenger seat and started rolling down a huge hill in traffic. That's about all I remember of it though.

vampirepiggyhunter7
07-16-2006, 05:29 AM
When I was like 6 I kept having a dream that a giant spider web trapped me in me room.
Recently I had a recurring dream where everyone kept walking towards their death in a line through fields and metal stairs (outside), where they just died painlessly then was revived at the end of the line only to do it AGAIN.
I tried to lead them away from the line, where they would be hunted down (probably) and killed. I snuck off, wasn't killed, and got to the top to try to stop the line when... Can't remember the rest.
Pretty weird eh?

Sylvie
07-16-2006, 06:06 AM
When I was 5, I had a recurring dream.

I was in the living room, and I hear something out in the other room. My dad says "Those damned gorrilas again..." And he goes and beats the crap out of some gorrillas and comes back. Then they come back, and I try to beat them up. Sadly, a gorrilla with blonde hair comes and beats the crap out of me. The next night, I have a quick dream of me walking out of my room, and that gorrillas arm busts right through the door, and then I wake up.

Night after that, I walk out, see the hand bust through, and I don't wake up. I am picked up. He's holding me over his head. He goes out and throws me outside onto the driveway. The end.

:p

DoomAntenna
07-16-2006, 08:18 AM
I've had a few recurring dreams.

1- Flying dreams. Not so much flying, but jumping, and then jumping in the air to stay in the air. I know it doesn't make sense, but it was a dream, so it doesn't have to.

2- After my pet cat was run over, I had dreams for months where I was in some public place, and I knew my cat was around there somewhere. I was always terrified she was going to get hurt, and ran around crying and asking everyone if they'd seen her. I never found her in the dream.

3- Spider dreams. Many different variations, but always involves giant spiders trying to kill me. The one I remember most clearly right now is a dream where there were spiders hiding behind my computer monitor (probably 6" across ones). I would creep up to get online, and then the spiders would scurry out at my arms and I'd run screaming. I'm pretty sure I went back to the computer like 5 times in that dream, always hoping they'd gone away. Yeah, I hate spiders.

I've also had lots of dreams where friends and family die for some reason or other that sound similar to your dream, Shiny.

G SpOtZ
07-16-2006, 08:26 AM
I had this dream that I was logged onto EoFF and the only person who knew what my username meant was Levian, who happened to be a MySpace predator that was turned on by my username, and tracked me down.

Later, I found out it wasn't a dream. :eek:

Freya
07-16-2006, 08:27 AM
Some of you peoples dreams are creepy.
I had a recurring dream when i was younger. Like there was this big bright ball of light slowly desending to earth. I knew it'd destroy us but everyone else was oblivious. They all moved fast and i moved really really slow, So i couldn't understand them and they couldn't me. I couldn't warn them at all. Then the ball hits earth and all i see is a single peice of grass swaying in the wind.

mooglebunni608
07-16-2006, 08:35 AM
When I was really, really litle, I used to have this very short, very strange dream, where we'd be driving through the city, and ther was just this huge stone arm sticking out of one of the bilding's walls, smasshing everything it could reach. But we weren't near it, so I'd just stare for a little while, and wake up.
Wierd.

Rengori
07-16-2006, 08:45 AM
Never had the same dream twice from what I can remember.