PDA

View Full Version : Another Question by the Resident Noob

sii
07-15-2006, 11:56 PM
I know this is a dumb question.

But bear with me. I've never played another Final Fantasy before. I'm learning as I go.

So how the heck do I summon an esper? Can I sumon them any time, or do I have to wait till something happens?

blackmage_nuke
07-16-2006, 12:08 AM
Well first you have to get the espers it will be obvious when you got one, then you have to equip it. After that in battle you go to magic then scroll up past the top and then you can summon it

Tavrobel
07-16-2006, 12:08 AM
After you get at least one Magicite, you must go into the Main Screen, and go to the Magic tab. Equip an Esper onto one of your characters, and when you get into a battle, you can go to the Magic tab, and press up. You will then be able to use the Esper after pressing the "a/x/emulator assinged key" button.

sii
07-16-2006, 12:10 AM
Okay, thanks. I had the magicites and espers and all, but didn't know about the pressing up in the magic tab.

nik0tine
07-16-2006, 09:15 PM
I don't think the game actually tells you how to summon Espers does it? I think it's just something that you're expected to figure out for yourself.

Topcat
07-17-2006, 02:22 PM
Well if you have the booklet that comes with the game it tells you how to summon espers.

Zeromus_X
07-17-2006, 07:40 PM
The ghost in Zozo gives a tutorial, doesn't he?

Avarice-ness
07-17-2006, 08:17 PM
Come to Zozo my friend, We shall teach you. But seriously. Yeah they tell you in Zozo, but they kind of say it like "You do this" and tell you one thing and then avoid bluntly saying how to summon, more so how to equip.

Flying Mullet
07-17-2006, 08:26 PM
Come to Zozo my friend, We shall teach you. But seriously. Yeah they tell you in Zozo, but they kind of say it like "You do this" and tell you one thing and then avoid bluntly saying how to summon, more so how to equip.
Shows you just how helpful Zozo'ians are. :shifty:

Crossblades
07-17-2006, 08:52 PM
Shows you just how helpful Zozo'ians are. :shifty:

....or are they? :shifty: