PDA

View Full Version : Challenges and such

Zeromus_X
07-16-2006, 04:31 AM
So has anyone ever done a challenge for FFV? I remember Shin Omega did a challenge before...here you can tell about your challenges and such, and update on them. Currently I'm doing a Bare SSCC. It hasn't been unbearable (lolz) so far, because of being able to equip everything*, but I'm sure I'll get stuck at some point or another. Anyone else want to share their experiences?

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i166/Zeromus_X/Ribbon-witten3.jpg

f f freak
07-16-2006, 09:11 AM
My brother once done a solo Reina challenge. He wasn't allowed to go past level 30 and he could only have the white mage and bare class so it wasn't too bad. he managed to complete the game.

Shin Gouken
07-19-2006, 06:10 PM
My brother once done a solo Reina challenge. He wasn't allowed to go past level 30 and he could only have the white mage and bare class so it wasn't too bad. he managed to complete the game.

Thats seriously respectable :cool:

I may attempt another challenge but it wont be anything hardcore. maybe complete it using just beserkers or something :D

f f freak
07-19-2006, 06:37 PM
Yeah I tried it but failed. The best I have ever done is a two character one the same as what my bro did but with Faris as well.

Shin Gouken
07-20-2006, 08:50 AM
Yeah I tried it but failed. The best I have ever done is a two character one the same as what my bro did but with Faris as well.

Get your bro to share his strategies with the rest of us :D How did he beat Atamos (though i think i know) how did he beat the elderly tree gaurdian? and obviously how did he slay X-Death?

f f freak
07-20-2006, 04:55 PM
I don't know he doesn't tell anyone not even me or any of his friends but he showed me his saves every once in a while and he never had any phoenix downs or anything to revive characters apart from like magic but I don't think he would do that. He doesn't like cheating at all and he likes to set himself a challenge every once in a while. I'll ask him and maybe do some begging but I'm not sure if he'll crack. Hmmm where are my savings.

Ultima Shadow
07-20-2006, 11:24 PM
LAWL! (http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=57684)