PDA

View Full Version : Think Kh3 will be ff based

Roxas's Oblivion
07-16-2006, 08:41 AM
I think it will beacuse that looks way too kool to be disney and also. that could be the future and make the 3 mysterios ppl go from midger-zanarkand and defeat the big bosses. blamb=edea zanacan=ject midger= sephroth alexander=kuja cmon who thinks this is right too??

Zeromus_X
07-16-2006, 08:44 AM
It will most certainly have FF characters, if that's what you mean. (Among items/keyblades/spells/whatever.) Although I'm happy it won't be connected to I/CoM/II as I felt Sora's story was wrapped up nicely. Hopefully a prequel, if 'Memory of Xenahort' is supposed to mean anything.

Roxas's Oblivion
07-16-2006, 08:44 AM
that could happen

Sefie1999AD
07-16-2006, 10:39 AM
I think KH3 will start a new story of its own, and it will probably have both FF and Disney characters just like the other parts. However, I wouldn't say a dark teaser trailer video means there couldn't be much Disney in the game. The teaser videos for KH2 ("Another Side, Another Story" and "Deep Dive") both were very dark and didn't look like Disney at all, but still KH2 has a lot of Disney.

Tifa's Real Lover(really
07-16-2006, 02:09 PM
it just wouldnt be kh

Christmas
07-16-2006, 02:23 PM
We might as well have Cloud replace Sora.

Albel
07-20-2006, 05:01 PM
There should be a worlds based on a ff games instead of chuckin the few ff characters on one planet!

Coppo
07-20-2006, 11:56 PM
Although I kinda disapprove of a KH3 made, mainly because the story (from what I've seen so far on YouTube, it's not released where I live) was all wrapped up. Nonetheless, I suppose I wouldn't mind it being released, as long as they don't screw it up. And release it on the Wii. (I was kidding about the Wii comment.) And I'd hate it if they made it much more Final Fantasy than Disney. Disney is the Yang to the Ying and Yang which makes Kingdom Hearts. IF you fanboys want KH to become another Final Fantasy, go wait patiently for the next FF game to be released.

I don't see a good plot they could do, however. Then again, I haven't watched the endings (I watched the rest of the game on YouTube, I don't want to spoil all of it). Perhaps a gander into Riku, or Roxas? Maybe some Ansem fanboy will gain control of the nobodies and destory Destiny Islands (again), and then Malificent will pop back out of nowhere and ally with that pimp-wannabe Mortimer Mouse (I saw him on a couple of episodes of House of Mouse), and some more pointless worlds what have gotten along fine until Sora and Co. arrived will appear (I'd LOVE to see a Toy Story world, but Pixar has refused this)...

I just don't see a good outcome for a Kingdom Hearts 3.

Zeromus_X
07-21-2006, 01:25 AM
Well, the next game won't be a part of the story of the first three games. It won't center around the same characters, etc.

Human Devil
07-21-2006, 06:03 AM
Well if u had seen the video of those 3 knights, u notice the three keyblades r all rusty maybe Riku Sora and Micky arent the keyblade's chosen, maybe its the 3 knights. and i also think there might be Heartless Nobody and Soul just my opinion after reading some of the Ansem reports. Who knows?:-/ :laughing:

And yes i do think and hope it will have ff worlds. they should have a optional boss insted of Sephiroth. Maybe Kefka, Chaos, Kuja (trance) and maybe even Seymour or Jecht.

cid highwind
07-21-2006, 05:04 PM
no it wont or someones ganna be pissed at sqare enix

Jessweeee♪
07-21-2006, 06:14 PM
Well judging by the bonus ending here's what I think:
It will be set much further in time, where Sora and the Gang are an ancient Legend...and something...

abrojtm
07-21-2006, 07:12 PM
I see absolutely no chance of there being any FF-specific worlds or in-depth story to more than a couple of FF characters. KH is a Disney/SE collaboration with cameos of FF characters, not vice versa.

Jessweeee♪
07-21-2006, 07:33 PM
I wonder who's idea it was to mix them.

TidusMaster
07-22-2006, 02:39 AM
ok, so theres goona be a KH3?thats sexy! but anyways,........:D.

I hope they dont make sora into it. Wat happens at the end of KH2?

Human Devil
07-22-2006, 01:41 PM
Well if u never beat it i shoudnt tell ya right?;)

Roxas's Oblivion
07-23-2006, 05:53 AM
cmon i think thats preety sweet if kh3 is based off ff and i hope thats it too soo mickey mouse and suck my dick if it isnt beacuse i wont be thirrild if its not A FF based game not the batle mode but the story

Cloudstrife4003
08-04-2006, 01:36 AM
I hope it will just have square characters in it...Disney characters r lame and dumb...square characters and ff characters are cool,awesome,and just hardcore!!

Rufinito18
08-04-2006, 03:42 AM
I hope it will just have square characters in it...Disney characters r lame and dumb...square characters and ff characters are cool,awesome,and just hardcore!!

Actually, the combination of both is actually what made it SO popular.

Rogue
08-06-2006, 10:09 AM
i remember on my old fourms that i use to do....everone said that kh2 will be real mature because of the secret movie lol same with this one it will probley be the same it will have final fantasy and disney chars in and it probley be a little child like in some parts too but u nvr no i may be wrong

Maux
08-06-2006, 03:30 PM
It is the combination that sells so well. Both disney and square. They will soon run out of new worlds to head to though, I highly doubt they would create ff worlds. I believe the next kingdom hearts will be like a look into the past, or traveling time, or something to the similar effect. It will probably be on the PSP, and the one after this will be KH3 where they return to Sora. Or they might introduce a new character and just have Sora and Co as cameos. Whatever is done they will never have entire ff worlds, although I believe a villain other than Sephiroth may be seen next time (either Seymour or Edea/Ultimecia) as characters from both 8 and 10 have been introduced, and the fact that the letter Leon receives is a high candidate for Rinoa(see threat Leon's Letter), a sorceress might not be too far behind.

Cloudstrife4003
08-06-2006, 10:06 PM
Hey...um...what was the secret movie? I beat the game with all worlds locked,did every side-quest,completed jiminy's journal,defeated sephiroth,and got ultima weapon,yet i didn't get to see the secret movie

Maux
08-06-2006, 10:22 PM
its after the credits. Also you will not get to see it if you played on easy.

Cloudstrife4003
08-06-2006, 11:05 PM
I played it on supreme mode..beating sephiroth was a pain on that mode...I know! i did it all...It won't do anything after that..After the credits it just goes to a black screen...i wait and wait and nothing comes on...

Vaincast
08-06-2006, 11:20 PM
Well you can go on youtube to figure out the secret ending
For those who didn't finish KH1 or 2 don't look here:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=zi_37mQhf0Q