PDA

View Full Version : Soul of Rebirth Ending (Possibly some spoilers)

Giga Guess
07-16-2006, 05:40 PM
I'm sorry, but I was totally disappointed.

Discuss?

TehAnima
08-31-2006, 07:34 AM
I felt like they just slapped it in there along with the whole SOR storyline just so they could release I and II on GBA.

Soul Of Chaos was much better!

Sefie1999AD
08-31-2006, 10:33 AM
*SPOILERS!*

I didn't like SoR's ending, either. The Light Emperor is asking for their forgiveness, and Minwu and others decide to be unforgiving and kill the Emperor, who wouldn't have wanted to fight them anyway. They chose revenge instead of forgiveness. Then during the ending, you see Minwu saying he hopes Frioniel and others choose a peaceful path instead of war or something like that. Great job hoping that, especially when he just chose the path of revenge and killing only 5 minutes before that. :whoa:

Giga Guess
08-31-2006, 01:16 PM
I dunno, even with attacking the Light Emperor who just wanted forgiveness, even just the fact that it was just a rehash of the orignal ending....nothing new....shows little originality. That and "Soul of Rebirth" said to me that they'd be reborn...but unfortunately, no.

DJZen
08-31-2006, 02:56 PM
I thought it brought up a few interesting philosophical points.

Paul
08-31-2006, 06:45 PM
nah cuz it was like

light emperor: am dead sorry you know lad, never meant it
team: hmm...
PEOPLE USING PYSHCIC ABILITIES: DON'T LISTEN, SHE CHATS SH*T LAD, SHE'S GONNA HAVE YOU OFF AS SOON AS YOU TURN ROUND
team: WHAT LAD, WHAT YOU PLAYIN AT YOU LAD
light emperor: lol gutted, COME ON THEN WHAT YOU GONNA DO LETS HAVE IT

fight

Giga Guess
09-01-2006, 12:25 AM
I thought it brought up a few interesting philosophical points.

Granted, but still...

DarkLadyNyara
09-01-2006, 12:56 AM
Soul of Rebirth leaves way to many things unexplained. :mad:

DJZen
09-01-2006, 12:56 AM
It's similar to the dark warriors from FFIII. See, ALL of the emperor needs to go. Not just the scary monster version that's on earth, but also the charismatic "good" one in the afterlife.