PDA

View Full Version : Songs

DeathKnight
07-16-2006, 07:14 PM
Post a song and allow people to discuss it for one whole page(30 posts). After that whole page, you can post a new song. Please post: artist name, song name, album name(at the bottom of the lyrics).

Your bodies empty now
As I hold you
Now gone I miss you
But I told you
I remember bad times
More than good
There's no coming back
Even if we could
I loved you to deth
If I can't have you
Than no one will
And since I won't
I'll have to kill
My only love, something
I've never felt
Now you've gone to heaven
And you'll burn in hell
I loved you to deth

And now I'm down below
And what do I see
You didn't go to heaven
Your down here with me
And now coming back,
Baby, take me, please!
I really think I would
If you weren't such a sleaze
I loved you once before
You kept me on a string
I'd rather go without
Than take what you would bring
I loved you to deth

Artist: MegadetH
Album: Killing Is My Business...And Business Is Good
Song: Loved You To Deth

Venom
07-16-2006, 09:45 PM
Its not one of there better songs, I much prefer songs after "Killing is my buisness".:)

Leeza
07-16-2006, 10:32 PM
Anyone who is not posting about the SONG will have their posts deleted. This thread is not about the artist of the song, but about the SONG. If you can't post about the song, then do not post.

I don't know what this song sounds like. I might like it as a song, but I'm not too wild about what it's about. That's not love.

Ramza Beoulve
07-16-2006, 10:37 PM
That song express the reasoning of some people about the fear of lost their lovers, and what they could do to never lost them: even killing them.

The fear of lost someone, even banning them to eternal suffering (Hell) just to be with them, because if you kill them, you will be too in Hell, and that's really not fair... just leave the persons you love go if they need to, and if they can be more happier without you, just let them go, even if that hurts...

DeathKnight
07-17-2006, 05:50 AM
Leeza!:bow: thanks

That song express the reasoning of some people about the fear of lost their lovers, and what they could do to never lost them: even killing them.

The fear of lost someone, even banning them to eternal suffering (Hell) just to be with them, because if you kill them, you will be too in Hell, and that's really not fair... just leave the persons you love go if they need to, and if they can be more happier without you, just let them go, even if that hurts...

YES! finally someone understands the song and my view on it. :evil:

I like the song because..even if it's evil, it pumps me up....reminds me of all the little girls(not really little..I just like saying little LMAO :laugh:) who have taken me for granted.

TOO many times have I been taken for granted and battered around emotionally...and this songs allows me to keep going even if it's evil.

And well.....I had a bad time with this one girl 'bout 1 1/2 year ago...and this song just let's me vent out all the feelings I had for her while still keeping my pride and such...

Yeah, I agree with Leeza, when you listen to the actual song it is much more of a rush:hat:

Ramza Beoulve
07-17-2006, 07:14 AM
Leeza!:bow: thanks

YES! finally someone understands the song and my view on it. :evil:

I like the song because..even if it's evil, it pumps me up....reminds me of all the little girls(not really little..I just like saying little LMAO :laugh:) who have taken me for granted.

TOO many times have I been taken for granted and battered around emotionally...and this songs allows me to keep going even if it's evil.

And well.....I had a bad time with this one girl 'bout 1 1/2 year ago...and this song just let's me vent out all the feelings I had for her while still keeping my pride and such...

Yeah, I agree with Leeza, when you listen to the actual song it is much more of a rush:hat:Yup, that song really works with that kind of feeling... but don't let it get really on in your head... it could make you go mad

fire_of_avalon
07-17-2006, 07:24 AM
I don't think the song is strictly literal. I think it works on a more metaphorical level. Guy loves this girl who treats him like crap. Guy grows a spine and kicks her to the curb, from which she continues to fall down and down and down until she's at rock bottom. Later on, uh oh life goes sour and guy ends up at rock bottom too. Girl is there, and is like well let's get back together! Guy, though at rock bottom, realizes things could get worse and denies her. Guy wins.

And girl should feel real bad for being mean to Dave Mustaine omg >:O

DeathKnight
07-17-2006, 07:33 AM
I don't think the song is strictly literal. I think it works on a more metaphorical level. Guy loves this girl who treats him like crap. Guy grows a spine and kicks her to the curb, from which she continues to fall down and down and down until she's at rock bottom. Later on, uh oh life goes sour and guy ends up at rock bottom too. Girl is there, and is like well let's get back together! Guy, though at rock bottom, realizes things could get worse and denies her. Guy wins.

And girl should feel real bad for being mean to Dave Mustaine omg >:O

:D FOA! you read my mind! That's EXACTLY how I feel 'bout it :evilking:

..there are girls who can be mean...without simpathy or any care for anyone but themselves. I think the song just goes to those girls who USE guys...the sincere and honest guys like myself.

Fuego
07-19-2006, 12:36 AM
i don't like the song ... i don't even feel like explaining why AGAIN ! and don't delet my post this time !
RUDE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!