PDA

View Full Version : BHT (Mushroom Bracket - Round One)

Agent Proto
07-17-2006, 01:38 AM
Mushroom Bracket

1. Luigi (Mario series)
1. Lufia (Lufia and the Fortress of Doom)
2. Lyndis (Fire Emblem)
2. Spike (Ape Escape series)
3. Guy (Final Fight series)
3. Ryu (Breath of Fire series)
4. Kyo Kusanagi (King of Fighters series)
4. Chaos (XenoSaga series)
5. Riou (Suikoden series)
5. Phoenix Wright (Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney)
6. Strider Hiryu (Strider series)
6. Jill Valentine (Resident Evil series)
7. Donkey Kong (Donkey Kong Country series)
7. Rayne (BloodRayne)
8. Dante (Devil May Cry series)
8. Goemon (Mystical Ninja)

Feel free to talk about the Mushroom Bracket in this thread. Please vote for your favorite characters in each numbered pair.

LunarWeaver
07-17-2006, 01:43 AM
If chaos loses to some King of Fighters sucker I'm gonna be pissed. View my avatar and sig and vote for him! Or I'll kill you

Roto13
07-17-2006, 01:44 AM
Goemon frigging rocks.

Ramza Beoulve
07-17-2006, 01:56 AM
If chaos loses to some King of Fighters sucker I'm gonna be pissed. View my avatar and sig and vote for him! Or I'll kill youHey n.nU, calm down... I'm in chaos side :p

Meat Puppet
07-17-2006, 01:58 AM
Come on Goemon!

Strider
07-17-2006, 07:59 AM
Did you have to give Strider such a tough first round match? This is just like the screen name tourney. xD

NorthernChaosGod
07-17-2006, 08:14 AM
1. Luigi (Mario series)
2. Lyndis (Fire Emblem)
3. Ryu (Breath of Fire series)
4. Chaos (XenoSaga series)
5. Riou (Suikoden series)
6. Jill Valentine (Resident Evil series)
7. Donkey Kong (Donkey Kong Country series)
8. Dante (Devil May Cry series)

drunkymonkey
07-17-2006, 09:10 AM
Dante: he pwns you.

Jimmy Dark Aeons Slayer
07-17-2006, 11:07 PM
Jill is the one who should win we all love women who know how to deal with big guns:D

Agent Proto
07-18-2006, 03:50 AM
More battle action from Behold the Void!

Luigi vs. Lufia
Written by Behold the Void

A pretty young girl with long blue hair walked through a strange world with floating stone blocks and strange little brown creatures walking around. She was wearing a simple, silken blue dress and carried a long staff at her side.
“Where am I?” she asked herself.
“YAHOO!”
The girl jumped back as a strange man with a bulbous nose, moustache, blue overalls, and a green hat and shirt jumped out. The hat had the letter “L” emblazoned on it.
“Who are you!?” she demanded.
The man said nothing and brought his fists up, as if preparing for battle. The number zero, along with a percent sign appeared above his head.
“Answer me!” the girl said.
The man began charging at her, ignoring her questions.
“Rrrr…” she said. “Flash!”
A lightning bolt shot from the sky and slammed into him.
“Ouch!” he cried as he was knocked back a short distance. The percentage above his head changed to 7%. Standing up, he started charging again.
“Haven’t had enough yet?” the girl demanded. “Fine! Bolt!”
A larger bolt of lightning shot from the sky and knocked him back a bit further than the first. This time his percentage changed to 21%. Again he rose to his feet.
“Why won’t you go down!?” she demanded in a huff. “THUNDER!”
Several lightning bolts descended from the sky and slammed into the man, knocking him away and towards a pit, as well as bringing his percentage up to 42%.
However, as he fell, he suddenly turned and jumped in midair. The girl drew back, utterly surprised, and he bent his head down, angling himself forward, at him.
“Flood!” she screamed, but it was too late. The man shot forward like a rocket, slamming into her and blasting her towards the wall. When she touched it, a bright flash of light erupted from the wall and she vanished.
From seemingly out of nowhere a large crowd cheered as the odd man did a little victory dance that looked much akin to him running and flailing his fists wildly.

Dell
07-18-2006, 08:48 AM
There's no one who can beat the Bright Shield Rune!

RIOU!!!!