PDA

View Full Version : Text box nonsense

Erdrick Holmes
07-17-2006, 04:01 AM
Is it just me or do most of the textboxes in this game make little or no sense. Like the part where after you beat Diamond Weapon and have Tifa in your party. As Diamond walks away Tifa says "What's wrong? Are you still looking for something?"

Anybody got any other textboxes that make no sense that they'd like to point out"

atlanteay
07-17-2006, 04:53 AM
i know a few grammar mistakes like when aeris said about the man are sick or something. Not much random texts though

Aralith
07-17-2006, 05:09 AM
Indeed. The exact quote of Aerith was: "This guy are sick." There are other. I know there are, but I can't think of anymore right now.

Sefie1999AD
07-17-2006, 09:33 AM
I wouldn't consider text boxes with typos or grammar errors to be nonsense. As if you couldn't figure out what "This guy are sick" is trying to say. :p (for the record, it's "This guy is sick" in the PC version) However, there's this conversation between Cloud and Aeris which doesn't really make sense to me:

(Cloud is allowed inside the Honeybee Inn.)
CLOUD: "... Hmm. That's how you'll fool them."
AERIS: "... Hmm. So that's how you fooled them."

That was quite odd. The PC version tries to fix this one too, by totally changing the dialogue into something like Cloud saying "Looks like I need to get inside to complete my disguise" and Aeris replying, "Yeah, sure, good excuse."

Zeromus_X
07-17-2006, 09:47 AM
*When Cloud fell into the Sector 5 Church*

Aerith: Oh! It suddenly gave me a big scare! xD

~SapphireStar~
07-17-2006, 12:39 PM
*When Cloud fell into the Sector 5 Church*

Aerith: Oh! It suddenly gave me a big scare! xD
I was laughing like your avvie when I read that.

Laugh at face of Danger
07-17-2006, 12:54 PM
heh, has anyone played the one where you get the disembodied voice of Aeris? your party stands around on disk two and you can get some voice boxes that would have belonged to Aeris, she was suppsoed to live until half way through disk two, hehehe