PDA

View Full Version : What do you think about Online Game hackers?

KentaRawr!
07-17-2006, 06:18 AM
So, what do you think of hackers?

Since I never get cheating devices, they always intrigue me. Going to a stage not put into the stage selection list in Mario Kart rules. :p Like Block City. :mad: FUN stands for "F u Nintendo!"

So, what do you think of those rogueish (sp?) hackers? ;)

Lionx
07-17-2006, 07:15 AM
Well mostly what i find that, hackers are fun if its an offline game of sorts, but when its online especially in MMOs, it could ruin the game's overall fun.

So they are fine, as long as they dont affect other people that play the game adversely.

NorthernChaosGod
07-17-2006, 08:11 AM
Hackers can make things interesting, but I feel that when someone relies to heavily on hacks you can usually overcome them with enough skill.

drunkymonkey
07-17-2006, 09:10 AM
Um, if you're talking about hackers in something like Counter Strike, then they suck ass. They aren't playing fairly, and really, I can't see what they get out of it.

ljkkjlcm9
07-17-2006, 04:36 PM
I hack a game called GUNZ online, completely free international version. Most people wonder why. Well I do a slight speed increase, like 1.2x speed, which is barely anything, and that's just because the game is too slow for me otherwise. I also do a thing affecting sword fx length, so swords actually don't hurt me, which annoys people, but I do that because people "k-style" which is really just bunny hopping slashing a sword, UBER gay, so now they can't do that to me. The game is called GUNZ, so they should be shooting now bunny hopping around with a sword anyways.

Sometimes I do a super jump, just cause it's hilarious cause it's basically instant teleportation to the ceiling. Oh and in training, I'll do it so I don't die in pits, so that I can practice more climbing along walls and stuff

The people that annoy me are the ones that hack and get like 99999 health, when most people have around.... 120. They don't die, and that ruins the fun of the game.

THE JACKEL

Shoeberto
07-17-2006, 06:33 PM
In CS, speed hacking+aimbotting+wall hacking is really annoying, especially when they kill everyone before the round has even began. That's when you hope some pro with a deagle can take them out and put them to shame :) (I've seen this done, and it's hilarious to watch)

bipper
07-17-2006, 06:35 PM
Cheaters suck.

XxSephirothxX
07-17-2006, 06:38 PM
Cheaters suck.
Yeah, that's about it. :p The only game I've played a lot of online is Halo 2, and people bridging and standbying in that game completely ruin the experience.

Azure Chrysanthemum
07-17-2006, 08:39 PM
Cheaters suck.

Slothy
07-17-2006, 09:28 PM
Hackers usually manage to completely ruin the game for everyone so yeah, they royally suck. Honestly, there's nothing like taking all the fun out of it for everybody. It's part of why I like Valve's Steam system having a global ban list. Sure there are probably ways around being banned from every server out there, but it seems to keep most of the hackers away.

Markus. D
07-18-2006, 12:24 AM
its not my business what they do until the server has to rollback.

I Took the Red Pill
07-18-2006, 02:11 AM
It's interesting until you encounter one.

bipper
07-18-2006, 06:08 AM
Online games are just too touchy in the economy area to have some asshat pumping binary steroids into his system and filling his wallet with kilobits of cash.

Funny thing, is in real life, we seem to call the hackers the poloticians. :greenie: