PDA

View Full Version : Tidus and "The Girl"???

zeilov_khaschante
07-17-2006, 01:00 PM
I heard somebody said this: "There are a few parts of the game that vary depending on which female character you have battled with the most and healed often. First is the scene where you ride the snowmobile. I got a scene with Lulu where we talked about Chap. Others have gotten to ride with Rikku and she kisses Tidas on the cheek. I’m sure there is a scene with Yuna too, but have not heard about what happens yet.
Another thing that changes depending on which girl you use the most is Tidas final overdrive. The girl that throws the ball to Tidas is the girl you’ve used the most. ."

Is That True???

Have you got the scenes with Rikku or Yuna? Tell me the scenes, please. I got the scenes with Lulu, like the one above.

Tavrobel
07-17-2006, 01:05 PM
With the Snowmobile, there is no scene with Yuna. However, one of the three girls will throw the Blitzball to Tidus when he uses Blitz Ace, depending on who likes Tidus the most (based on using Potions, and Curing a character, other helful statuses). There was a thread about this before, and I'm sure you can find it.

I myself have only bothered to get Lulu's conversations, and her to throw the Blitzball.

f f freak
07-17-2006, 01:28 PM
there is also another scene where you jump off the airship to fight Sin. Whoever you have the most affection with (The peson you heal the most the person you give helpful statuses to stuff like that) will run forward and jump with tidus.

zeilov_khaschante
07-17-2006, 01:31 PM
Oh, Yeah? There is? I've been looking on all the three pages, why I didn't find it then? Do you remember the title? Umm, you said :"(based on using Potions, and Curing a character, other helful statuses)", How about steal or mug? I'm very often using Rikku to steal, is that will make her "be my girl"_you know what I mean_? Actually, I don't want that's happening (I don't want Rikku take the place).

Little Blue
07-17-2006, 01:59 PM
It's got to be who Tidus heals the most so Rikku mugging something is irrelevant for this... There's a good guide on Gamefaq's I think about the affection ratings, but I've never really bothered and have had Lulu each and everytime for all scenes affected (Snowmobile, Guadosalam, Blitz Ace and jumping off the Airship. I think there might be another one but I can't remember it...)

Remon
07-17-2006, 02:17 PM
I've heard you even get kimahri on the snowmobile Yuck!

f f freak
07-17-2006, 03:10 PM
No you can't because Kimahri leaves before everyone else on his own snowmobile thingy.

Laugh at face of Danger
07-17-2006, 03:30 PM
to pwn that, i got Rikku to talk to me about her past in guadosalam (and i tried to get kimahri on the bike, didn't work ^^) her mum was killed by a rampaging machina! how awful!

And i don't think Rikku kisses him on the cheek on the snowmobile scene (i saw it before, but lulu spoke to me at guadosalam) - then again it might after having seen the above scene (i'm not that far on my replay).

Atm, lulu gives me ze ball and lulu throws herself off of the ship for me

Remon
07-17-2006, 04:00 PM
You want some proof http://dw.com.com/redir?asid=0&astid=8&siteid=19&edid=107&destCat=38776&destURL=http%3A%2F%2Fdb.gamefaqs.com%2Fconsole%2Fps2%2Ffile%2Ffinal_fantasy_x_affection_a.txt

Eiko Guy
07-17-2006, 04:14 PM
affection is also effected by who you speak to first when the group stops at places for example when they stop in calm lands at the agency place talk to rikku to increase affection

Sergeant Hartman
07-17-2006, 04:49 PM
There was a thread about this before,

Yes it was mine.

Crossblades
07-17-2006, 04:53 PM
There's a guide at gamefaqs that shows how to get a certain ride with someone at Macalania. Apparently, it also shows you how to ride with Auron or Khimari.

http://db.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/file/final_fantasy_x_affection_a.txt

Jessweeee♪
07-17-2006, 05:12 PM
Does anyone have the scripts for all of these different scenes?

I also noticed when going to fight Sin Lulu always goes up to Tidus and says "Let's go. You and me." It's always Lulu in all of my scenes for some reason. In my last file I got the snowmobile scene with Rikku, but just before that I had the option to flirt with Lulu instead of Rikku.

rubah
07-17-2006, 05:14 PM
When you get a chance to choose choices, you need to choose the ones that make you seem not interested in yuna(at besaide when wakka talks to you) or lulu (in guadosalam while you're waiting and she's standing down in front of seymore's house. You can get tidus to say stuff like he thinks lulu is an absolute fox, and she's like 'hmm, you think so? It's hilarious xD') if you want to get rikku

Crossblades
07-17-2006, 05:35 PM
Does anyone have the scripts for all of these different scenes?

I also noticed when going to fight Sin Lulu always goes up to Tidus and says "Let's go. You and me." It's always Lulu in all of my scenes for some reason. In my last file I got the snowmobile scene with Rikku, but just before that I had the option to flirt with Lulu instead of Rikku.

http://db.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/file/final_fantasy_x_affection_a.txt

just scroll all the way down

4evarisha
07-17-2006, 07:59 PM
Theres one of Rikku I got Lulu because she and tidus is always my party starting from besaid:)

Remon
07-17-2006, 08:07 PM
I got Rikku and liked it

Darkwing Bahamut
07-18-2006, 07:28 AM
I always get Rikku on the snowmobile and to throw the Blitzball to Tidus when he executes his Blitz Ace Overdrive.

TiDUS.AHOLiC
07-18-2006, 08:41 AM
Oh wow! This is cool! When I restart the game I will use Rikku or Yuna this time to see the scene. :)

IceAngel
07-18-2006, 11:24 AM
You can change the 'favourite' can't you? I want Yuna to be the one to throw the ball when I actually get that Overdrive for Tidus.

DeathKnight
07-18-2006, 12:33 PM
I've GOTTA do this :plotting:

I've played the game so many times without knowing this:mad2:

Pandemonium
07-18-2006, 01:58 PM
I got Lulu on the snowmobile, but I've always had Rikku throw the overdrive, weird..

01 Rin
07-18-2006, 04:57 PM
You can change the "favorite" person just talk to the person you want many times and heal that person with Tidus many times in battle. Eventually you can change the person that is "Tidus's favorite."

Laugh at face of Danger
07-18-2006, 05:39 PM
to decrease affection rapidly? use a petrify grenade or something like that, and shatter them repeatedly, that way you can change blitz ace

Sefie1999AD
07-18-2006, 07:52 PM
Lulu's always been the one for me who talks with Tidus in Guadosalam, who rides the Snowmobile with Tidus and who jumps off from the Airship first. It's weird since I hardly ever had her in the party, and usually I didn't go and talk to her first since she was often quite cold towards Tidus, at least in the beginning.

Keyblademasterme
07-20-2006, 02:50 PM
Lulu's always been the one for me who talks with Tidus in Guadosalam, who rides the Snowmobile with Tidus and who jumps off from the Airship first. It's weird since I hardly ever had her in the party, and usually I didn't go and talk to her first since she was often quite cold towards Tidus, at least in the beginning.

yea same here!! does anyone actually have pics of these scenes like rikku on the snowthingy?? cuz i wanna see some proof

BardTard
07-20-2006, 08:43 PM
When you get a chance to choose choices, you need to choose the ones that make you seem not interested in yuna(at besaide when wakka talks to you) or lulu (in guadosalam while you're waiting and she's standing down in front of seymore's house. You can get tidus to say stuff like he thinks lulu is an absolute fox, and she's like 'hmm, you think so? It's hilarious xD') if you want to get rikku

In Guadosalam I talked to Rikku about Yuna and picked "I'd rather have you" ... it was quite interesting. She said "maybe someday" in Al Bhed. Last time I played I talked to Lulu and she just made fun of me.

TiDUS.AHOLiC
07-20-2006, 09:42 PM
I totally got to try this! That sucks I played the game so many times and didn't even find this out! :(

Jessweeee♪
07-21-2006, 05:27 PM
Thanks for that, but I couldn't find the one for Macalania.

Keyblademasterme
07-21-2006, 08:24 PM
OMG!! i found the link for if you want to get rikku on that ride thingy!! from youtube!! if you wanna see it here`s the link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tKIjSXpQro&search=rikku%20tidus%20

ummm but if you wanna obtain it yourself don`t watch it

Sefie1999AD
07-21-2006, 10:04 PM
Thanks for the YouTube link! I watched the Snowmobile scene between Tidus and Rikku, and I thought it was good and had its emotional parts too. :) In that scene, Rikku seems to be closer with Tidus than what I remember she was when I played the game.

Keyblademasterme
07-22-2006, 04:32 AM
Thanks for the YouTube link! I watched the Snowmobile scene between Tidus and Rikku, and I thought it was good and had its emotional parts too. :) In that scene, Rikku seems to be closer with Tidus than what I remember she was when I played the game.

haha np! i`m trying to find some other rikku and tidus scenes!i`ll put some up tomorrow ;D

Psydekick
07-22-2006, 09:21 AM
I need to clarify something, what does rikku say in this supposed diffrent quad bike scene?

Keyblademasterme
07-22-2006, 01:51 PM
here`s another scene with rikku and tidus when you do that liking her more thingy haha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JmNLzRdKOY

but if you wanna obtain it yourself agian don`t watch haha

here`s another one the same as the one above, cept they show you all 3 chocies!! ;D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amHyDl2cQs0

thats all for now!

Sefie1999AD
07-22-2006, 10:43 PM
Okay, I played FFX a bit myself and got the Snowmobile scene between Tidus and Rikku after I had Tidus use 20 Potions on Rikku. It's a pretty good scene. :)

N8V_Tidus25
07-23-2006, 02:39 AM
damn, when i figure stuff out like this.. it makes me wanna play the all over again

Keyblademasterme
07-23-2006, 03:12 AM
damn, when i figure stuff out like this.. it makes me wanna play the all over again

haha ditto

N8V_Tidus25
07-23-2006, 03:44 AM
good lookin on the youtube links though

Keyblademasterme
07-23-2006, 10:07 PM
good lookin on the youtube links though

thanx ^^