PDA

View Full Version : Are My Stats Normal?

Forever Fantasy
07-17-2006, 01:07 PM
I have over 150 hours into my game, have played the "New Game Plus" twice, and have every dressphere in the game. But I just realized yesterday when I was playing that their stats are so different. Here, look at these and tell me what you think:

Yuna: 72
Rikku: 76
Paine: 99

And another thing; Paine has mastered every dressphere in the game, including her Special Full Throtle one. Yuna and Rikku have mastered maybe a little over half the dresspheres. Is there something about Paine that allows her to advance in the game so quickly?

Open comments please.

TheSpoonyBard
07-17-2006, 01:17 PM
There's always some variation in the amount of EXP required to level up, but it shouldn't put Paine 20 levels above the others. Check her accessories - I've a suspicion she may have Key to Success or something similar equipped.

f f freak
07-17-2006, 01:22 PM
Yeah I had key to sucess equipped and my paine was level 80 when Yuna and Rikku were only level 72.

Forever Fantasy
07-17-2006, 01:51 PM
I have "Key To Success" and "Invisible" epuipt. Those really change her stats that fast?

TheSpoonyBard
07-17-2006, 01:55 PM
The Key to Success doubles the amount of EXP and AP received, which is why she gained levels quickly and mastered her dresspheres before the others. The Invincible just lets her break the damage limit.

Forever Fantasy
07-17-2006, 02:00 PM
Ahh so that's why. I knew that Key To Success doubled her HP, MP and a couple other stats such as strength and defense, but I didn't know that it affected her EXP and AP level as well. Maybe I should switch it with Yuna sometime.....

Well, thanks a lot! It really helped!

kain_ex
07-17-2006, 06:34 PM
Where can I get Key to Sucess?

abrojtm
07-17-2006, 07:51 PM
Lady Luck also has some skills that affect Exp/AP gainage.

Devil Shroom
07-17-2006, 08:24 PM
Where can I get Key to Sucess?

I do believe you get it fro a chest in Tobli's office in Guadosalam in Chapter BUT only if you don't do the defeat Garik mission at Mt Gagazet in Chapter 3.