PDA

View Full Version : Cait Sith

The Black Fan
07-17-2006, 01:48 PM
how many limits does Cait Sith has?
if he has more than 2 tell me how do I get them

Topcat
07-17-2006, 02:11 PM
Cait sith has only two limit breaks, Dice and Slots.

Thorn
07-17-2006, 02:14 PM
Who cares. He's by far the worst character in FF7.

They make a huge Drama about his death and then a replica of him comes along? Thats great.

(Btw theres a good 50'000 walkthroughs that can answer your question)

~SapphireStar~
07-17-2006, 02:52 PM
What is it with you and that number?

They make a huge Drama about his death and then a replica of him comes along? Thats great.
Whats wrong with that? People liked him believe it or not.

As the answer to your question:

Level 1:
Dice- Automatically activated. 1 to 6 dice are thrown on the field. (number of dice thrown depends on level) The damage done is the sum of the dice numbers multiplied by 100.

Level 2:
Slots- Activated after using Dice 8 times. A slot appears on the screen. There are six things that can happen.
1. Joker- You don’t want this. This attack destroys your entire party. I don’t know why there’s an attack that does that, but it’s there.
2. Random Summon- This basically summons a random summon you currently have with you. It doesn’t use up the summon’s number of times it can be in a fight either.
3. Lucky Gal- Though it doesn’t really say it, it gives you more chance to get a critical hit during the battle.
4. All Over- Completely destroys the enemies (not bosses)
5. Huge Mog- Cait Sith’s stuffed mog that he rides on grows large and smashes the enemy.
6. Mog Dance- Mog Dance: Fully restores Hit Points and Magic Points to all party members.

Laugh at face of Danger
07-17-2006, 03:20 PM
Thing number 7 (i think), there's a thing if you get two of one (i think it's lucky girl), one of another (mog), everything gets KOed, this is why i never use Cait Sith - i don't wanna die! sure, he's cute n cuddly, but... instant death?!

Dr. Acula
07-20-2006, 05:28 AM
Who cares. He's by far the worst character in FF7.
i totally agree. i wasn't an aeris fan, but i would have WAY preferred him to be in front of that sword.

Zeromus_X
07-20-2006, 05:34 AM
Maybe your minds will change when you get three kitties, one day...;)

And it's two kitties and a bar for everyone to get wiped out, I believe.

Heath
07-20-2006, 11:03 AM
I used Cait Sith, and he's hardly the Worst Character Evar.

Dr. Acula
07-23-2006, 10:21 AM
Maybe your minds will change when you get three kitties, one day...;)

And it's two kitties and a bar for everyone to get wiped out, I believe.
I have three kitties.

Zeromus_X
07-23-2006, 10:34 AM
When you get three cats on the slot machine.

And good for you! :cat: :love: