PDA

View Full Version : Luca Sphere Theater

Dynast-Kid
07-17-2006, 05:32 PM
Hello EoFF. It's me, Dynast-Kid, your favorite EoFF reporter. Right now, i'm standing on the Red Carpet of the Crystal Dome in Eizon, site of the 2007 Mid-Year Ciddies. The Ciddies have already commenced, but we here at NEWS CHANNEL WFFF decided to seize an opprotunity and ask some questions to the nominees for the next award, Best Graphic Designer! Look, I see them now!

-->So, how did you get started in graphic design?

When I was about 11, I was on Neopets, and I wanted to be like all the people who made avatars on there, so I got PSP7 and started. I'm almost 17 now.

Well, I was browsing this site in the signature section and saw lots of talent like atlanteay and Owen Macwere. So, I thought that I would give sig-making a try, because it seemed like lots of fun!

One day I found out I had a program called 'PhotoDraw' and I started making some banners! Then that program desappeared and Owen Macwere convinced me to download GIMP!

I don't know, just seen people doing sigs and since I had photoshop for so long I decided to give it a shot. =/

-->What do you feel is your greatest piece of art, and why?

I feel that this is my best signature:
http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h143/DaggerTrepe623/bad.jpg
I think the outcome is terrific!

I enjoy some of my banners! But I don't know, those who I put 100% of my feelings are my best... and those I make for Owen!

To be honest, I really don't know. I haven't even done any graphic art in over 6 months. xD Why was I even nominated for this?

-->Do you think you have a good chance at this Ciddie?

Not against atlanteay and Owen!!!!

Most likely.

I don't think so... I think that only 2 people will vote in me and because they enjoy my name...

-->Does this tux make me look fat?

Yes, and just asking these questions makes you look even fatter if you get the image. =p

It makes you look like I want to stroke your face.

It does in fact make you look fat.

Hmmmmm a bit, but you still look hot in it and I can make a banner that will make you look thinner!

-->In your opinion, which of your fellow nominees deserves this Ciddie the most?

I thank atlanteay is the best graphic designer there is, but I also think Polaris should win since she helps alot of people and has come a long way still using gimp.

Owen Macwere:D

I dunno, anyone but me. Zeldy?

I think atlanteay deserves this ciddie the most because she was making beautiful sigs WAY before most others.

Well, you heard it all here at a special live report from the Crystal Dome's Red Carpet! Dynast-Kid signing off, and stay tuned for the unveiling of the award!

Hello EoFF, it's me, Dynast-Kid, ace reporter of NEWS CHANNEL WFFF with another live report! I'm here standing on the Red Carpet of the Crystal Dome in Eizon, this year's location for the Mid Year Ciddies! The Ciddies may have already began, but i'm devoted to bringing you, my loyal viewers, the hottest scoop from the Crystal Dome. MY current assignment is to interview the nominees for the next Ciddie, Most Improved Member! Look, I see one of the nominees right now!

-->So, tell me, how did you react when you found out you had been nominated for the Most Improved Member Ciddie?

I was seriously surprised, all jokes cast aside. It's a great feeling to know that I've made some sort of impact on the people around me. To think that the community has "watched me grow up" is actually kind of flattering.

I yelled out WTF. Except, not in letters.

I was shocked and amazed, and then i touched myself. It made me happy.

Whilst perusing these forums, and being interested to see if I had been the particularly popular vote, I took a look at the 'Ciddies' thread. I noticed, among others I was nominated for most improved member. Whoever nominated me has clearly fallen prey to my long, arduous plan. It was, to see how people would react when I went from irritating to, irritatingly clever.
It seems some people still fail to recognize a change at times, and still use their inert responses in retaliation to my unsurpassed genius on this website.
The very fact the imbeciles nominated me is a complete success as far as I am concerned when I draw my conclusion on this. See if you can guess what it is ;d.

-->In what ways do you think you've improved over your time at Eyes on Final Fantasy?

I haven't, which is precisely the problem. I've gotten worse, and if anyone thinks otherwise, they really need to stop having their asses for a hat.

Je ne crois pas this question applies to me.

You know, this is the first forum I've ever joined. So, not only was I a newbie, I was a complete and utter retard when it came to internet interaction. :p I guess I've come a long way from then; I must have, anyways.

I've become less n00bish, and i'd say thats one DAMN good accomplishment

-->Are you a proponent of the death sentence?

Dude, I'm, like, for the saying, "An odd eye for and odd eye," word? :shrug:

Proponent? Me no speak englis...

Everyone needs to die.

I assume you know what proponent means. No, I do not care for capital punishment. However, nor do I care for other's opinions or ideas.

-->Do you think you're really deserving of this coveted award?

No. Since when was this coveted?

No. I do not expect my opinion to influence any voting though.

If the people say i am, then sure why not.

Humility is a virtue, I'm not one to toot my own horn, and all that. The real question is, "Who does the forum think is deserving."

-->Which of your fellow nominees do you think deserves this Ciddie the most?

Who else was nominated for this category?

ummmm, i'd sayyyyyyy, Yanis

Pretty easy: The Fonz. I think that name brought about a change for the better and definitely a major public image boost. :)

I don't know. Maybe the Fonz should get it. Maybe I don't care. Maybe I enjoy breaking the rules. So I'm going to have my answer MORE than five sentences. HAH! Eat that! Seven sentences with a subject and verb!

-->Also, does this tux make me look fat?

It makes you look like one tall glass of water, i'm thirsty ;D

Yes, it does. You should really switch to a different tailor.

Well, it looks like the winner is about to be revealed! This is Dynast-Kid, signing off from the Red carpet at Eizon's Crystal Dome! Stay tuned for the unveiling of the winner!

feona17
07-17-2006, 09:57 PM
About the Spring thing, yeah they are making out underwater, but Spira's water is different from our water. How can they play Blitz for so long?

I had a lot of favourite FMV's, like the one where Sin shows his awesome power at the end, (the big black ball of energy blowing up six huge lines of the earth that could be seen in space)

I also liked the one where they do the attack on Bevelle, and the party flies down on the ropes. Annnd the Spring, and the Summit when Tidus is looking out at Zanarkand with Yuna. The graphics were awesome and you could feel how he was feeling. Tons of others that I liked but too lazy to type.

Dynast-Kid
07-17-2006, 10:19 PM
LOLZ JK! The real topic of the thread is:

How gullible are you?

Necronopticous
07-17-2006, 10:24 PM
"Reunion" is pretty obviously the best movie sphere.

feona17
07-17-2006, 11:10 PM
"Reunion" is pretty obviously the best movie sphere.

I was going to say that, it was quite... hot. :p

4evarisha
07-18-2006, 12:00 AM
I like Lulu's Contempt.

Darkwing Bahamut
07-18-2006, 07:20 AM
I like the opening FMV, the Blitzball tournament in Zanarkand Stadium and Sin attacking Zanarkand with the music 'Otherworld' playing.

blackmage_nuke
07-18-2006, 07:27 AM
The one where Anima is summoned by Seymour and kills all the fiends at luca stadium is probably my favourite

Yuffie514
07-18-2006, 07:47 AM
Thumbs Up: :up:
* Zanarkand
* A Summoner Is Born
* Macalania Spring
* Metropolis
* The Red Carpet

Thumbs Down: :down:
* short, short FMVs/those without dialogue

NorthernChaosGod
07-18-2006, 08:59 AM
Rikku doing her striptease FTW!

Dynast-Kid
07-18-2006, 05:32 PM
Rikku's striptease?...ohhhh Reunion,that was hot...

Laugh at face of Danger
07-18-2006, 05:41 PM
The Dark Aeon! Anima is like teh coolest Aeon in the world... ever!

heh, however, i like the music spheres best: lulu's theme! :D

Dynast-Kid
07-18-2006, 05:46 PM
The Dark Aeon was kinda creepy with Anima's eyes SQUIRTING BLOOD...but I still love it

My favorite music sphere is...ummh I can't think of it,but it's the song that plays in Zanarkand