PDA

View Full Version : things suck...........

chii
07-17-2006, 05:54 PM
there r things that totally suck in this world of ours and that thing is............................

Our Freakin Government!!!!!!!:mad2:

Tavrobel
07-17-2006, 05:58 PM
There's nothing wrong with the American Government.

There's only something seriously wrong with the people who lead it.

Jessweeee♪
07-17-2006, 06:00 PM
Vacuums suck. And so do straws.

Christmas
07-17-2006, 06:01 PM
LOVE.

Alive-Cat
07-17-2006, 06:02 PM
The whole world has a government now? When did this happen? I must really be out of touch. :confused:

bipper
07-17-2006, 06:03 PM
there r things that totally suck in this world of ours and that thing is............................

You must be from north korea?

There's nothing wrong with the American Government.

There's only something seriously wrong with the people who lead it.

and the people whom put up with it

Tavrobel
07-17-2006, 06:04 PM
Perhaps our fine feathered friend here is not a fan of International Anarchy.

EDIT: bipper for the win.

Jessweeee♪
07-17-2006, 06:07 PM
Everyone is stupid really. People complain that the government is run by idiots but no one does anything about it.

Old Manus
07-17-2006, 06:11 PM
Yes let's all bash the government for the 239058778973495th time!

ljkkjlcm9
07-17-2006, 06:23 PM
sigh, the government always sucks according to it's people. There are always people upset because humans love to complain.

Honestly, this government isn't nearly as bad as it's made out to be. Go out read a book, learn something, and you'll be able to figure out the truth yourself. Stop watching TV and all the BS, research it yourself to find out the truth. If you do, you'd find out the government doesn't really suck.

THE JACKEL

fallen_angel9000
07-17-2006, 06:25 PM
we do need to sometin about the government............ we should send them to the fiery demonic deapths of hell!!!!! srry ppl...... im kinda crazy:D :tongue:

Venom
07-17-2006, 06:25 PM
lol @ goverments face.

bipper
07-17-2006, 06:27 PM
sigh, the government always sucks according to it's people. There are always people upset because humans love to complain.

Honestly, this government isn't nearly as bad as it's made out to be. Go out read a book, learn something, and you'll be able to figure out the truth yourself. Stop watching TV and all the BS, research it yourself to find out the truth. If you do, you'd find out the government doesn't really suck.

THE JACKAL

Oh yea, The fact that poloticians (democrat AND repulican) are illeagally allowing oil companies to not have to pay royalties for public resources is a good thing. I mean, it only steals 50 billion in tax revinue from the American people (over 10 years). your right though; I just complain too much. If I would just shut up and read a book instead of watching news and keeping up with things, I wouldn't have a damn thing to complain about. (Unitl we got cheated out of everything.)

Bipper the GOE!

Xaven
07-17-2006, 08:45 PM
Ignorant people. (Bhippar ftw)

Faris
07-17-2006, 08:51 PM
:eep: Psh, government.

Fonzie
07-17-2006, 09:02 PM
I bet you were listening to Rage Against The Machine when you thought this up.

Nominus Experse
07-17-2006, 09:50 PM
Ignorance and immaturity. It goes beyond words to say how tired I am of ignorance and immaturity in both this nation, the US, and the entirity of the world...

bipper
07-17-2006, 10:52 PM
Ignorance and immaturity. It goes beyond words to say how tired I am of ignorance and immaturity in both this nation, the US, and the entirity of the world...AND ESPECIALLY THIS POST!

srsly, read it.

nik0tine
07-17-2006, 11:02 PM
The government doesn't suck. Politics does.

Resha
07-17-2006, 11:06 PM
Oh boy you dunnit now. The government gonna come in de middle of de night and keel you, boy, for you cannut just be de goin' round criticising dem. Dey's de big shawts round here, y'hear?

G SpOtZ
07-17-2006, 11:11 PM
I bet you were listening to Rage Against The Machine when you thought this up.
I kind of like Rage Against the Machine but I'm nowhere near an anarchist. =\

You know what else sucks in this world? When you want to make some toast but then you burn it, and it gets all crunchy and dark, but you can sometimes even it out and make it taste good with butter, but sometimes it's just so burnt, that nothing makes it better.

Oh, and those things outside some stores with the wavey arms that sway with the wind.

Oh, and the creepy old guy that dances and represents Six Flags.

Venom
07-17-2006, 11:14 PM
Oh, and the creepy old guy that dances and represents Six Flags.

I think they euthanised him.:(

krayziesaiko
07-17-2006, 11:17 PM
I think all governments have problems. They always have. The problem is, there will never be a perfect government that works for everyone. There will always be some people that are unhappy with the current government, no matter what or how good it is.

Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World
07-17-2006, 11:18 PM
Hah. That is funny. I opened this thread while listening to Anti-Flag. lolz. Not sure how they compare to Rage Against the Machine, as I don't know of them, but Anti-Flag is pretty anti gevernment.

I think that cough syrup sucks. And things that taste like cough syrup when they are supposed to be cherry. Damn nasty stuff.

nik0tine
07-17-2006, 11:20 PM
Hah. That is funny. I opened this thread while listening to Anti-Flag. lolz. Not sure how they compare to Rage Against the Machine, as I don't know of them, but Anti-Flag is pretty anti gevernment.The style of music is slightly different but the message is the same.

And whatever happened to the good old days when anti-flag was 'pro peace' instead of 'anti government Bush"?

Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World
07-17-2006, 11:22 PM
Hah. That is funny. I opened this thread while listening to Anti-Flag. lolz. Not sure how they compare to Rage Against the Machine, as I don't know of them, but Anti-Flag is pretty anti gevernment.The style of music is slightly different but the message is the same.

And whatever happened to the good old days when anti-flag was 'pro peace' instead of 'anti government Bush"?
Bush got elected...

EDIT: Actually they are still really pro peace. I think anti government was just a poor choice of words on my part. They only really have one or two Bush bashing songs.

Levian
07-17-2006, 11:25 PM
Oh that government. When will they ever learn? You put the turkey in the middle of the oven at 115 degrees.

*shakes head*

Twisted Tinkerbell
07-17-2006, 11:30 PM
Not being allowed to work sucks, writers block, people not letting you cry in the middle of the street in peace, and internal bleeding.

NorthernChaosGod
07-18-2006, 03:15 AM

Then do something about, don't complain.

Jojee
07-18-2006, 09:48 PM
I suck? :jokey:

Ew ever since they changed :joey: to :</>jokey: I get all confused >;3 put it back.
And btw, I don't suck, I'm awesome xD /ok.