PDA

View Full Version : Water Rondo Dance

Drake Alamo
07-18-2006, 03:44 AM
OK, I just got the Water Rondo Dance and I was on my way back to the airship when I decided to take the ship to South Figaro for some crazy reason. Well I come to find out I can't take the South Figaro ship back to where I came and theres no way I can get back to my airship, you know unless I missed an area or way to get back to my ship. So if someone can be of assistance with me I'd very much appreciate it.

Zeromus_X
07-18-2006, 03:55 AM
Well, where did you park the airship? There isn't really a way to not be able to get back to it.

ljkkjlcm9
07-18-2006, 03:59 AM
most likely you need to do the Lete River over again if you parked up by Nikeah I believe the city is called

THE JACKEL

Drake Alamo
07-18-2006, 06:28 AM
Well thats the thing I'm stuck at South Figaro and the desert where Figaro Castle should be, I can reach as far north as the Returner's Hideout, but theres no way to get back to the the place where I dropped off my Airship. The Airship is right outside of the cave that leads you to the water where you get the Water Rondo Dance for Mog, obviously in the World of Balance. Is there something I've missed or a way I can leave from the port of South Figaro?

Zeromus_X
07-18-2006, 06:48 AM
Remember, you can walk from Narshe to Nikeah now. (The landslide got cleaned up.) I think you can go back there, and take a boat back to Mobliz. (Don't quote me on that.) You can also go back to the Returner's Hideout, go through the river, and then go through Baren Falls.

Well, there are lots of ways, but the point is, you aren't stuck.

Flying Mullet
07-18-2006, 01:39 PM
Yes, just as Zeromus_X said, go through Mt. Kolts to the Returner's Hideout. Then jump into the Lete River and finish it, spitting you out by the crazy old man's house again. Then go through the Phantom Forest and jump down Baron Falls afterwards. This will put you back on the Veldt so you can get your airship.