PDA

View Full Version : A dream to ponder

Yew-Yevon
07-18-2006, 05:57 AM
(Just bare with me pleas?)

If you just walking or siting...or even lying down in your bed, and somthing happens... agust of wind, or flash of light in your eye... or mabe feeling sick an fainting. You wake up to the smell of flowers coming from outside or mabe someone is trying to see if your still asleep and thry to wake you. Once you get up you find youself in a place that seems fermiliar but..."This can't be for real...can it?". What would you do if you wake up and find your self in Spira...in somones hut?

PS: I know this sounds kinda imiture but its a dream I had once or twice.

mooglebunni608
07-18-2006, 06:05 AM
I f I found myself in Spira... hmmm........ I'd try and find out how to get back here, of course! but then I wouldn't go back! haha, plot twist!

Christmas
07-18-2006, 06:20 AM
I will arm myself with two guns and go on a killing spree. :bigsmile:

LunarWeaver
07-18-2006, 06:26 AM
I'd go to a Yuna concert. Oh wait she didn't sing yet.

I mean, I'd make fun of Shelinda for being named Shelinda.

BardTard
07-18-2006, 06:40 AM
If I woke up in Spira I'd bang Rikku.

blackmage_nuke
07-18-2006, 07:25 AM
Play some blitzball!!!!! And get high on elixers

Zeromus_X
07-18-2006, 07:30 AM
I'd equip Enc-none armor and walk around inside Sin's psychadelic stomach.

kain_ex
07-18-2006, 08:06 AM
Kill Trema

I will arm myself with two guns and go on a killing spree.

Christmas, you REALLY know how to HATE

IceAngel
07-18-2006, 11:35 AM
I'd play blitzball and test just to see how long I could actually hold my breath underwater. Then I would ride a shoopuf.

G SpOtZ
07-18-2006, 12:02 PM
I'd play blitzball and test just to see how long I could actually hold my breath underwater. Then I would ride a shoopuf.
Water is oxygenated in the Blitzball Arena. You don't have to hold your breath. Rock on with the shoopuf comment though.

I would improve my fist fighting skills greatly, then go on a journey... because in Spira, there's always something going on.

Yu-Yevon: If you really dreamt about waking up in Spira, you've played FFX and FFX-2 far too much. =D

DeathKnight
07-18-2006, 12:30 PM
Play some blitzball!!!!! And get high on elixers

Wooooooooh! I'd join you!:D :up:

Man loving this thread, I'd train my ass off and Lvl. up as much as possible and then go find Yuna and be like "I'm better than Tidus" *winks* :jokey:

Venom
07-18-2006, 01:54 PM
If I woke up in Spira I'd bang Rikku.

I second this comment.

Captain VooDoo
07-18-2006, 01:56 PM
id run around in circles screaming,then drink a poition cos i always wondered what they tasted like.

Pandemonium
07-18-2006, 02:00 PM
I'd probably scream for a long time and commit suicide..

lulusgirl
07-18-2006, 02:57 PM
Befriend wakka.
kill myself.
have wakka bring me back.
kill myself.
kill myself.
kill myself.

dude, the list could go on.

Psychotic
07-18-2006, 03:23 PM
You know the little girl on the Mi'hen Highroad that makes you catch her a chocobo? Callie, I think her name is. I'd bust her right in the jaw for making me do that.

Mirage
07-18-2006, 03:32 PM
Learn some badass magic, such as Ultima and Meteor.

Dynast-Kid
07-18-2006, 05:27 PM
i'd cut the heads off of Lulu's dolls

f f freak
07-18-2006, 09:03 PM
I would become a summoner then kill all of the summoners off and then go and destroy all of the fayth apart from anima's one then I would go to some random location and kill everything I saw with Anima. Then I might go and have ronso babies and drink some shoopuf milk then Finally befriend Sin and help it to destroy the world.

kain_ex
07-18-2006, 09:14 PM
I would become a summoner then kill all of the summoners off and then go and destroy all of the fayth apart from anima's one then I would go to some random location and kill everything I saw with Anima. Then I might go and have ronso babies and drink some shoopuf milk then Finally befriend Sin and help it to destroy the world.

You could make a fan-fiction with this :D *claps*

Remon
07-18-2006, 09:23 PM

:eek: That was my nightmare :D

As for the Topic
I'd Probably join the Gullwing and start Sphere hunting.Cut off Lablanks Hair and make fun of her bald head :D .I would Learn some magic and become A blitzball player playing for the Aurochs.I'd probably rent some chocobos to have as pets and get some male dresspheres.My mascot would be Moomba:moomba: Then after some years i'd marry Rikku and go to Besaid and live happy ever after :D

Sergeant Hartman
07-19-2006, 09:41 AM
Get to level 99.

Devil Shroom
07-19-2006, 10:05 AM
Probably join the Leblanc Syndicates......what?....what?!

Blitz Ace
07-19-2006, 10:17 AM
could you ask leblanc for me, how she keeps her dress from falling off?? :D :D

seriously, i wouldnt want to leave, i would visit all the places in spira, and of course i punch brother in the head, cos he is so annoying. in fact, i would take over as leader of the Gullwings and get to pilot the celsius!! :D

Devil Shroom
07-19-2006, 10:35 AM

seriously, i wouldnt want to leave, i would visit all the places in spira, and of course i punch brother in the head, cos he is so annoying. in fact, i would take over as leader of the Gullwings and get to pilot the celsius!! :D

I say it's a stick on bra and loads of that sticky padding....it's either that or she sweats and that's how it sticks

And God yeah! I wanna drive the Celsius too!! Can't believe I forgot that!

IceAngel
07-19-2006, 10:42 AM
Can I come too? :D

Devil Shroom
07-19-2006, 11:08 AM
Can I come too? :D

Yes, yes you can. OMG! We should so make our own crew, ok whose gonna be who? I'll be navigator if that's alright.

f f freak
07-19-2006, 05:11 PM
If you try and take the Celsius I'll destroy it with Anima he he he.

Yew-Yevon
07-20-2006, 12:55 AM
in my first dream, I woke up on mountgagazed. I was just feezing...then I herd this husky voice calling out to me. Then I woke up. (it was kinda cool though). When I went back to sleep I was in a cave with thick fur blankets covering me and saw a ronso walk up and say somthing. but then I had to wake up and go to school.

Ruskies
07-20-2006, 03:27 AM
Omg awesome I would so totally find Yuna and start falling in love with her instantly. And I hope I would have a water sword waiting for me. I wouldnt want this dream to end but adventually I would start to miss my awesome girlfriend and start pinching myself...

Blitz Ace
07-20-2006, 03:49 AM

I say it's a stick on bra and loads of that sticky padding....it's either that or she sweats and that's how it sticks

And God yeah! I wanna drive the Celsius too!! Can't believe I forgot that!
yeh, its probably the first one (i hope), i dont wanna think about leblanc sweating *shudders and throws up* :barf:

If you try and take the Celsius I'll destroy it with Anima he he he.
geez, anime this anime that... why destroy the celsius for??

Dell
07-21-2006, 04:50 PM
I'll become the maester and pokes Spiran. I will also scream: FFX is the worst game ever!!!.....until all Spira is destroyed with my sound.

f f freak
07-21-2006, 08:18 PM
why destroy the celsius for??
Because it was a crap ship that I hated. He he I'd also destroy Cid's airship because I hated that one as well.

Yew-Yevon
07-22-2006, 01:07 AM
If I realy woke up in Spira, I would find the first boat to Besaid island and visit Lulu and Wakka to see there son and lounge on the beach.

G SpOtZ
07-22-2006, 01:45 AM
I'd call Paine a lesbian and run for my life.

I'd call Rikku a hot piece of ass and hope she takes her clothes off.

I'd hit myself for getting turned on by pixelated characters that became reality.

I'd realize that I too became a pixelated character, and therefore, being turned on by other pixelated characters would be alright.

Skinny-Dipping-Blitzball.

Shiny
07-22-2006, 08:13 AM
I'd go play Bliztball and yell at all the players for peeing in the water.

IceAngel
07-22-2006, 02:36 PM
I'd call Paine a lesbian and run for my life.

I'd call Rikku a hot piece of ass and hope she takes her clothes off.

I'd hit myself for getting turned on by pixelated characters that became reality.

I'd realize that I too became a pixelated character, and therefore, being turned on by other pixelated characters would be alright.

Skinny-Dipping-Blitzball.

Lmao! :tongue:

Marluxiaswife
07-22-2006, 06:33 PM
i'll ask Yuna how she got to get her hair too do that,
and ask Rikku where did Yuna get her makeover from :D