PDA

View Full Version : Zack or Cloud?

Thorn
07-18-2006, 06:32 AM
Well I was discussing with a friend about the characters models and we both thought that Zack looks 2x cooler than cloud's goofy hair.

Therefore I made a poll on this question.

"Should Cloud's hair be swapped with Zacks?"

Personally i'm getting a tad tired of the fair haired main characters.

I love cloud, but in order for this poll to have meaning, you have to put aside your love for cloud, and give an unbiased vote.

Meat Puppet
07-18-2006, 06:35 AM
I can't even remember Zack.

G SpOtZ
07-18-2006, 06:38 AM
Palmer's lack of.

Zeromus_X
07-18-2006, 06:50 AM
Cloud of course. :cat:

Of course (at least according to Wikipedia), Nomura originally wanted Cloud to have slicked-back black hair. Imagine how it'd be if he had that during the game!

Christmas
07-18-2006, 06:53 AM
Their role should swopped too. Cloud should get fed by leads by savage Shinra Soldiers for a change.

Thorn
07-18-2006, 07:48 AM

Of course (at least according to Wikipedia), Nomura originally wanted Cloud to have slicked-back black hair. Imagine how it'd be if he had that during the game!

Lol that'd be lame indeed. All main characters should have cool hair.

Not

-Bald
-Buzzcut
-Too long
-Short crewcut

Nominus Experse
07-18-2006, 07:58 AM
This is somewhat difficult as playing what if games are indeed hard to actually determine as what would be right or wrong, or in this case, better or not...

However, I find myself not wanting to swap Cloud's blonde colour for that of Zack's grey for a number of reasons. Cloud's eyes seem to stand out more when he has the contrast of the blonde to compliment them. I am a person that loves people's eyes, as they hold so much emotion, and find, personally, that eyes almost seem like they are the pools of a persons thoughts, emotions, in essence, their soul. Having Cloud's eyes stand out that much more demands attention, for one to look into them - I like that.

Another reasons I prefer Cloud's hair to be blonde is that it is a stark contrast to all of the other heroes, except for that of Cid's And really, blonde haired individuals have been attributed to being angelic, and although such a trait may be overused, I still prefer it, especially when Cloud can many times seem cold and uncertain.

My final reason would be because, well, it's what I grew up, it's always been what I have attributed to being Cloud. It's difficult to shake that from my mind, so in many ways, I am biased.

NorthernChaosGod
07-18-2006, 08:40 AM
No, no it shouldn't. I liked Cloud's blonde spikey hair.

Sefie1999AD
07-18-2006, 09:16 AM
No, I don't think Cloud's hair should be changed to Zack's. However, Cloud should have his hair the way it was when he was dressed up as a girl. :D

Thorn
07-18-2006, 09:56 AM
No, I don't think Cloud's hair should be changed to Zack's. However, Cloud should have his hair the way it was when he was dressed up as a girl. :D

I know your joking, but that hair was actually quite cool. The little ratty ponytail at the back was awsome.

Lol can we get a pic of that?

Topcat
07-18-2006, 10:23 AM
http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:wuoncFM-2K9tCM:i27.photobucket.com/albums/c179/ff7love2/Cloud%2520x%2520Aerith/zizicloudaerithwallmarketdress.png:D

Isn't the only difference the colour? They both have long spikey hair so basically its a question of which hair colour do you prefer, black or yellow?

~SapphireStar~
07-18-2006, 12:12 PM
I thought they both had wicked hair.

Thorn
07-18-2006, 12:34 PM
http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:wuoncFM-2K9tCM:i27.photobucket.com/albums/c179/ff7love2/Cloud%2520x%2520Aerith/zizicloudaerithwallmarketdress.png:D

Isn't the only difference the colour? They both have long spikey hair so basically its a question of which hair colour do you prefer, black or yellow?

Zack has longer hair, and a fringe.

Dreddz
07-18-2006, 01:40 PM
While they come off pretty similier in the game, Cloud looks better in AC so my vote goes to him.

Pure Aerisbeauty7
07-18-2006, 05:55 PM
I'm sorry but I think Cloud's hair looks better, but I also wish that they could make the main characters have different colored hair instead of blond, but Cloud looks good with blond hair.

loinharte
07-18-2006, 07:02 PM
no 'cause it'd make cloud look gay

and zack with blonde ain't right

Laugh at face of Danger
07-18-2006, 08:54 PM
zack is thrice the man cloud is, and as such... I VOTED WRONG! oh my! nemmind. leave 'em be, zack is the cooler and that is why he is dead. no swap of hair!

Thorn
07-19-2006, 06:49 AM
no 'cause it'd make cloud look gay

and zack with blonde ain't right

I hope others have not made the same mistake as thinking that Cloud and Zack are meant to swap hair colours. The question is basically should cloud have zacks hair style and color as I beleive zack's hair is cooler.

Levian
07-19-2006, 08:12 AM
Zack looks like sonic

Clyphire
07-19-2006, 11:00 AM
Clouds hair is freekin awesume!!

Dr. Acula
07-22-2006, 09:12 AM

Ewww, you mean like Tseng's?

RoBoDunK
07-23-2006, 04:56 AM
Never Ever Never Ever Never Ever Never Ever Never Ever Infinite. because they both have their own hairdo.