PDA

View Full Version : Prank phone calls?

agrudis
07-18-2006, 07:04 PM
Has anyone ever made funny prank calls to anybody?

I've got several, here's a few of the best...

I phoned my school and said I was called Tom Ato and I needed to speak to the computer technician about a virus on the school computers.

I called again a few weeks later and said my name is Caeser Salad and I have seen UFOs flying over the school field at night.

And one I did about 30 minutes ago, I called this guy I really hate and I went by the name 'Simon Smith'. I said I worked for Rodale Ltd. and I had a order for a book called 'How to Tell your Friends you are a Homosexual' that we hadn't received a payment for. He, at first, denied it, then he went all quiet.

So, anyone got any funny prank phone call stories.

I Took the Red Pill
07-18-2006, 07:14 PM
Yeah I've had a few memorable ones a while back. I called a limousine service and asked if there was an extra charge if my lover and I left stains on the seats.

One of my favorites was when I impersonated a representative from the listener's ISP and told them we had contracted a virus from one of our users and needed to know if they'd gone on any suspicious "adult sites". I got one guy to admit it, but the rest didn't bite.

I also called Wendy's and asked for Wendy.:cool:

Pure Aerisbeauty7
07-18-2006, 07:16 PM
No. I have never made a prank phone call.

Bart's Friend Milhouse
07-18-2006, 07:42 PM
i called the operating service and said nothing. The guy on the other end put the phone done after ten seconds

Nominus Experse
07-18-2006, 08:20 PM
I've never really done prank phone calls...

About all I ever did was ask random people the time and then tell them that according to the sun they were wrong.

Jojee
07-18-2006, 10:06 PM
Some annoying guy called my friend and we pretended we were drunk and I was her lesbian lover XD