PDA

View Full Version : heres a great party.tell me if u like em

finalfantasyguy4ever
07-18-2006, 09:16 PM
when u start the game pic 4 characters to be with ur main character.practice with these five chracters on madalia plains. you will have a party that can kill any one when all mages,jump someone with lancers or u can steal someones life with a theif.when u have ur party around lv 20 in chapter 1 all five of ur chracters should be at good stats and have mateterd at least 2 jobs. later on in the game u can mix in other main characters but this team of 5 will kill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kakashiban
07-24-2006, 06:43 AM
Sounds interesting. When i started my game i lvled alot so my part was alreadly really high lv. I belive i had a ninja, blackmage, and a monk. just a 3 man squad but they did rather well.

dodhungry
07-24-2006, 01:38 PM
This what I have been doing in all my recent files.. instead of using the random characters it starts you with however, i get rid of those and buy my own from the recruitment office...usually two guys two girls. That way I can choose their own name and have good brave/faith.

And you are right about one thing...Lvl 20 in chapter one will get you a long way quickly.

BG-57
07-24-2006, 03:23 PM
Exactly what I do dodhungry. I try to get 70 in Brave and Faith, so I don't have to bother with Praise and Preach. I named mine Rad, Alicia, Lavian, and Lezales.

I found that when overleveling in Chapter 1 that the random battles eventually become harder than the boss battles.

Flying Mullet
07-24-2006, 03:41 PM
Yeah, that's how I've always played the game. There are a few skills I always work up to while I'm only on Mandala Plains (before I even go to Igros Castle for the first time). I try to give all of my males Move +3 and females Move +2 and my magicians Short Charge and my attackers Two Swords.

dodhungry
07-26-2006, 12:10 AM
hey BG are you sure we are not brothers or something cause having the 70 brave/faith is what I also look for. But instead of naming my chars just boring old names I have fun with that. ie. Land Stander for a geomancer Sephiroth as a Knight with Black Magic :D

Oh and the best party I have played with, with the 2 guy 2 girl setup is 1 Female as a Melee, 1 Female mage, 1 Male Melee, 1 male Archer I can usally get to the Theives Fort in minimal time

BG-57
07-26-2006, 02:09 AM
hey BG are you sure we are not brothers or something cause having the 70 brave/faith is what I also look for. But instead of naming my chars just boring old names I have fun with that. ie. Land Stander for a geomancer Sephiroth as a Knight with Black Magic

We're undoubtably very distant cousins. :) It takes a lot of tries, but 70 for Brave/Faith is about as high as you can reasonably get. I've tinkered with Faith mainly to only get rare Move-Find treasures.

I like the generics in the opening battle, but the generics I recruited in Chapter 1 are better trained at that point, so I ditch the Chapter 2 generics but I gave their names to the Chapter 1 generics.

And I'm thinking of making a fanfiction about Rad, Alicia and Lavian.

Oh and the best party I have played with, with the 2 guy 2 girl setup is 1 Female as a Melee, 1 Female mage, 1 Male Melee, 1 male Archer I can usally get to the Theives Fort in minimal time

Once I've recruited four generics with my choice of names and fully equipped them I'm ready for anything.