PDA

View Full Version : The Incredibles

The Fat Bioware Nerd
07-19-2006, 03:49 AM
What do you think of The Incredibles? I like that movie it's pretty entertaining, for a Disney movie.

Hambone
07-19-2006, 03:51 AM
I think I fell asleep whlie watching it.

Meat Puppet
07-19-2006, 03:53 AM
It wasn't great. There were some good parts here and there, and I don't regret seeing it. Nothing memorable, though.

starseeker
07-19-2006, 08:58 AM
I thought it was cool.

Sefie1999AD
07-19-2006, 10:04 AM
I didn't really understand what was so great about the movie. The storyline wasn't too interesting and the humor felt to me like the movie tried too hard to be really funny, but it could only make me laugh a few times. The effects during the final battle are cool, but other than that, I didn't think the film was that great.

Eiko Guy
07-19-2006, 10:25 PM
it had no build-up they start not wantingto use their powers and shift to using them in 1 day and defeat the big baddie

Miriel
07-19-2006, 10:29 PM
Just to clarify, this wasn't a Disney movie, it was a Pixar one.

I really liked it. Not my favorite of the Pixar films, but still pretty good.

Raebus
07-19-2006, 10:37 PM
Great, great and did I mention great?

Pretty entertaining and not boring in any way at all. It made laugh with a few bits and featured lovely action scenes. I forgot to mention the EMOTION, when mr. incredibly see's his family supposedly being blown out of the sky. Just great overall.

The Fat Bioware Nerd
07-19-2006, 11:43 PM

Yeah I know it was made by Pixar but this movie still has the Disney banner on it.

tan
07-19-2006, 11:55 PM
I thought the movie was great. It had real characters who actually interacted, unlike a lot of other children's movies (though I can't say The Incredibles was completely geared towards children). I also liked the computer animation. It was beautiful :D

Miriel
07-20-2006, 12:02 AM

Yeah I know it was made by Pixar but this movie still has the Disney banner on it.
Disney has no creative input in the Pixar movies. They distribute and fund the movies, that's all. The writing, the editing, the storyline, the characters, the design, that's all Pixar.

Chris
07-20-2006, 12:47 AM
I agree with MP. It wasn't anything bad, nor was it anything terribly exciting. They show it pretty often on Disney Channel, so I watch it when I'm bored, or when I have nothing to do.

On a sidenote: Disney must own the rights to the movie, or they would never be able to air it on their channel.

Giga Guess
07-20-2006, 12:56 AM
Loved it.

DoomAntenna
07-20-2006, 02:19 AM
I think it was my favorite of the superhero genre. Those sorts of movies tend to be a bit melodramatic for my taste. The Incredibles didn't take itself that seriously, and I liked that.

Del Murder
07-20-2006, 02:22 AM
This is my favorite Pixar movie. I think it is ....incredible!

Agent Proto
07-20-2006, 02:27 AM

Well, actually, didn't Disney bought Pixar? So wouldn't that make Pixar part of Disney?

As for the movie. I watched it and I enjoyed it.

vampirepiggyhunter7
07-20-2006, 02:30 AM
Pretty good for a kids movie. Especially a Disney one!
I didn't even learn a lesson!

Miriel
07-20-2006, 02:37 AM

Well, actually, didn't Disney bought Pixar? So wouldn't that make Pixar part of Disney?

As for the movie. I watched it and I enjoyed it.

The merge between Disney and Pixar is supposed to take place this summer. That still doesn't change the fact that Disney has had no creative input in Pixar movies.

Del Murder
07-20-2006, 02:56 AM
It's like Square and Enix, together but separate. Though people still can't get that one through their heads.

Materia Hunter Yuffie
07-20-2006, 04:12 AM
It was an average movie to me. It had its good parts, but also its plain, boring parts. The animation was really well done. I prefer Finding Nemo though.