PDA

View Full Version : pokemon Net Battle

Shoden
07-19-2006, 04:10 PM
Does anyone still use this? I remember LN, Elite Lord Sigma and a few others used this back in a similar thread a few months back. To put it basically for anyone interested who doesn't know what this is then read this: Pokemon Netbattle is a program where you battle other players online in the same style on the GB-GBA. Choose R/B/Y only teams and graphics or G/S/C and so on, you choose the moves and you can mess around with the stats in expert mode, make them shiny, give them items, change their levels and even gender.

If you want to download it go to www.Smogon.com

I've been playing it alot more recently and I've gotten kickass, LN, you better still have this or I'm gonna kill you. So does anyone else here play this game? The only problem is there's no animation moves but it has the music from the games, so that's cool. Makes me want to play FR/LG again...

Erdrick Holmes
07-24-2006, 02:35 AM
I play an kick ass. If you wanna battle me then PM me.

DanteV9
07-24-2006, 03:07 AM
Looks interesting. I'll download it.

Sylvie
07-24-2006, 05:11 AM
The download isn't working.

Elite Lord Sigma
07-24-2006, 08:25 AM
The download isn't working.
I had the same problem, which explains my absence for several months. I couldn't redownload it for some reason. Then, I realized the problem was with the Colosseum add-ons. If you're trying to download those, that's probably your problem.

Sylvie
07-24-2006, 05:44 PM
Oh, okay. Thanks Meta. That explains it.

Shoden
07-24-2006, 05:45 PM
ok, i'm usually in the nb.smogon.com server as Spyke or Spyke- I only go unrated though. Heh heh.

Lost Number
07-24-2006, 06:39 PM
Sadly, Shoden, I will redownload it asap. MSN me if you want to fight.