PDA

View Full Version : great way to get lots of jp and exp.

finalfantasyguy4ever
07-19-2006, 04:15 PM
ok go to the place where u fight milida the 2nd time when u beat her go back therre in a random battle. u can see there are 3 bodies of water and alot of hills. in this battle there are usally chocobos and dragons and panthers and goblins. first have evryone master the squire abilitly accumulate set that to ability slot 2. then u can change to the class u wqant all the jp to go to.go and beat all the guys leaveing a panther or a dragon left. have all of your guys go into the pool of water with the rock in the middle.there keep useiong accumulate till u have enough jp points all u like remember panthers cant enter water or dragons cant ether so ur safe in the pool so keep useing accumulate and when ur done go smash that panther or dragon with a 999 hit at lv 20.thats what i did

if u have any other hints post em

BG-57
07-19-2006, 09:20 PM
Characters that are leveling up should have Gained JP Up equipped. While generics and Ramza can Accumulate, nongenerics like Agrias and Mustadio cannot. So I have them equip Steal as a secondary ability, and Steal Gil on a sleeping enemy. If the enemy is knocked out in the right place, four characters can surround it from all sides and steal, steal, steal!

Females should equip Setiemson to put them in Auto-Haste, while males should equip Excaliburs when the job permits it.

For extra slow jobs like Calculators, I have Ramza Yell at them every round to bring their speed up.

Gained Exp Up is a waste of time. Your characters will reach Level 99 long before they master every job.

finalfantasyguy4ever
07-20-2006, 12:22 AM
i know i mean inthe beginning of the gamne to get really strong

BG-57
07-20-2006, 03:28 AM
The dungeon you are describing sounds like Lenalia Plateau. I prefer to use Sweegy Woods for my early leveling since the terrain is relatively flat, which comes in handy for Calculating against height.

finalfantasyguy4ever
07-20-2006, 03:11 PM
but razam can yell at calculaters so they can use accumulate more

Lynx
07-20-2006, 04:38 PM
my best way of gaining jp was to constantly throw rocks at eachother barely hurts anyone gains jp easily and kinda entertaining.

feioncastor
07-20-2006, 04:55 PM
I prefer Sweegy Woods myself. Better enemies. I hate Mandalia because of the Chocobos.

But I have gotten to level 70 before ever getting to Sweegy Woods at all. Once Mandalia opens up, I've just power leveled there for about 5 or 6 fights.

moldybread
07-25-2006, 10:36 AM
I'd use dance (course, increase speed), just over and over again, find the right combination with the calculator to make sure the last enemy's stalled, heal if needed, since I'd be using that one dance that dealed a bit of damage. I'll look it up. Oh yeah, Wiznaibus. Although, I guess you wouldn't have to use a calculator, but they didn't use MP, did they? I can't remember. A bard would work the same way, but I don't really remember using "sing". I think that's what I did, but it's been at least a couple years. Well, feels like it.

Remon
07-25-2006, 12:13 PM
This is what i did

At any area i killed every monster untill there is left only one.So i had beowulf cast chicken over and over on the monster until its brave reached 0.then i put it to sleep.I then had a character steal gil from it or use accumulate(2nd ability slot).I also had Ramza use yell on the character i wanted to Lv up or gain Jp.Also Gained Jp up Makes it easier.

dodhungry
07-25-2006, 11:59 PM
I am glad someone else already said it....beat your own people with rock throw.......

I love to leave one enemy surronded with smacking him with speed break, power break, and such with a knight while everyone else hits each other:tongue:

finalfantasyguy4ever
07-26-2006, 06:58 PM
yea thats another way i do it use speed brake and power break