PDA

View Full Version : Help! The Gillionaire things...

zeilov_khaschante
07-19-2006, 04:38 PM
I'm trying to get the gillionaire, so I have to capture Vorban in Omega Ruin, right? The problem is I have no idea about this vorban. :( I even cannot find its name in my monster list which I got from a website. Is there somebody has any information about it? or the other easier way to get Gillionaire? Detail, please... :)

Oh, yeah one more question, if I had come in to inside the body of Sin, Can I come back to the airship before fighting Yu yevon?

Tavrobel
07-19-2006, 04:52 PM
If you go inside Sin, you can instantly return to the Airship by using the "Board Airship" option at any save point. If you enter the Tower of the Dead itself (which won't let you in until you view a cutscene of either the Tower crashing down, or Tidus simply looking up and observing the Tower), then you have no choice but to fight.

To get Gillionaire, you must have thirty Designer Wallets. To attain these, you can kill Th'ubans in the Monster Arena, which drops one Wallet per kill, two for overkill, with the 25% chance of the drop being Dark Matters.
Alternatively, you can steal from the Cactaur King (an Area creation), which offers it as a Rare steal in quantities of one per Rare steal.

Vorban does not exist in FFX, so your sources have misled you. This'll teach you to use any source other than EoFF.
I have no pity for you.

zeilov_khaschante
07-20-2006, 04:21 PM
ARGHHHH....Anyway, thank you very much! B-But, How could that there is no Vorban???

Tavrobel
07-20-2006, 10:31 PM
Well, the Vorban does exist, but you have to unlock it by catching other monsters around Spira.
Until you unlock it, it doesn't exist. Vorbans aren't caught. they are made in the Monster Arena.

zeilov_khaschante
07-23-2006, 09:59 AM
Oh, yeah. I forgot. sorry. sometimes split up like this. embarrasing.