PDA

View Full Version : i was sad i wasted my money on this game

finalfantasyguy4ever
07-19-2006, 04:46 PM
this game was so dissapointing

Ifrit's_Daddy
07-20-2006, 12:05 AM
Any particular reason?
Try playing it with 4 people? it can be pretty fun, a lot more fun than on your own (if thats how you were playing it?)

Zeromus_X
07-20-2006, 12:11 AM
Yes, the game was designed to be played by more than just yourself. (As you can see by all the GBAs you need...). Yes, playing it alone is boring, and not worth it. Playing with three other friends all night is one of the funnest things ever.

Scrounging up four GBAs with cables isn't as fun...

Heath
07-20-2006, 11:00 AM
Like the others said, it's much more fun with friends. I never got much enjoyment out of it myself until I played the multiplayer. Even if you can't get three other people, playing with just one extra person is much more fun.

Chris
07-20-2006, 01:10 PM
If you manage to look beyond the "Final Fantasy" title, it's a pretty darn good game. Don't compare it to any of the other games, just accept it for it is -- and stop thinking about what it could have been.

finalfantasyguy4ever
07-20-2006, 03:19 PM
when i say ff i say rpgs this would have been an amazing game if u could lv up so it got rediculost doing the same board ove and over and over again

Roto13
07-21-2006, 07:24 AM
Do you not see the stat boosting artifacts at the end of every level?

finalfantasyguy4ever
07-21-2006, 02:29 PM
yes but u have to bewat the same boards over and over to just get like 1 or 2 str points i wanted it as my guys lv is 76 not u get little artifacts

DJZen
07-21-2006, 04:29 PM
If you're that upset about having bought the game, sell it.

Roto13
07-22-2006, 02:53 AM
I bet you don't like Paper Mario because your standard attack does a maximum of 6 damage and not 9999, right?

Cruise Control
07-22-2006, 06:50 PM
XD

finalfantasyguy4ever
07-24-2006, 04:10 PM
no its this game has no point to it on day a tree disease is going to come and kill the mana tree the crystals run out of power and the world ends.

Zeromus_X
07-24-2006, 10:37 PM
Something about that kind of plot seems eerily familiar...

Oh yeah! That's right.
http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i166/Zeromus_X/Ff1_logo.png
http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i166/Zeromus_X/Ff3-DSlogo.jpg
http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i166/Zeromus_X/Ff4_logo.png
http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i166/Zeromus_X/Ff5_logo.png
And especially
http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i166/Zeromus_X/Ff9_logo.jpg

I knew I'd seen it somewhere before! Thanks for reminding me! :cat: :)

Cid Vicious
07-25-2006, 09:19 AM
This game had so much potential. I liked the characters, the graphics and the music. But the game was so boring, and playing it on the GameCude with its faulty controller makes it immpossible to complete.

LunarWeaver
07-26-2006, 05:45 AM
Oh Zero :lol: I bet it is more fun with friends, but I couldn't bribe any to come over so I had to play alone. And it was boring. So I didn't really like it either. But yeah, just sell it or something dude.

playing it on the GameCude with its faulty controller makes it immpossible to complete

Am I the only person alive who thinks the GameCube controller is cool :cry: Sure, it kind of looks like Kirby vomited some buttons out and that's how it was made, but I like it a lot.

And it's been a while since I played CC, but I don't remember having too many controller issues. But my memory is horrible so..

finalfantasyguy4ever
07-26-2006, 07:02 PM
i tried to sell it but i could only get like 3 buck s so im trying to trade it for more but yea it was boring

Roto13
07-27-2006, 01:59 AM
Am I the only person alive who thinks the GameCube controller is cool :cry: Sure, it kind of looks like Kirby vomited some buttons out and that's how it was made, but I like it a lot.
The GameCube controller was the best of the generation.

Crossblades
07-27-2006, 10:12 PM
The GameCube controller was the best of the generation.

Markus. D
07-29-2006, 07:09 AM
I liked it

I enjoyed travelling around the world.

and I always was awed out in the Miasma parts.

I enjoyed the battle system for most of the part (its like Mana) and though It got repetitive, I am a stat wh0re so I like that whole... grindy thing.

Blacksmithing was nice :] pretty weapons and weapon hit animations.

the Black Knight part of the storyline was ... o_o I enjoyed it alot.

and the multiplayer was Kickass! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I loved it <3

I also liked reading a recount of the chronicle at the end of the year (Chronicle is pretty much a bunch of well written entries that all play out a descriptive story if linked together with each one in relation).

<3

edit: and Gamecube Controller was definetly the best of the generation.

finalfantasyguy4ever
07-29-2006, 11:58 PM
how could u like the world its like from point to point to the same board over and over again and the stats got repetative cause u would hjave to beat a the same boss so many times just to get decent stats

Roto13
08-01-2006, 03:14 AM
There were enough levels to keep it interesting.

Markus. D
08-10-2006, 09:37 AM
how could u like the world its like from point to point to the same board over and over again and the stats got repetative cause u would hjave to beat a the same boss so many times just to get decent stats

they improve the monsters and bosses and add in subtle content per year renewal.

Crossblades
08-10-2006, 02:59 PM
they improve the monsters and bosses and add in subtle content per year renewal.

Therefore, it makes it a bit more challenging. Therefore, it'll make a person(like me)want to keep playing the game

Monster Hunt
08-31-2006, 08:58 AM
It's a good game either:
1) You have not finished it (not too many people have anyway compared to others)
2)You suck at it (understandable)
3) It's too hard (understandable)
4) You have utterly and toally NO patience (totally understandable)

It's a challenging FF game and you need a ton of patience. People think all you do is run around but soon things get interesting... ;)

Nifleheim7
09-02-2006, 01:18 AM
Sounds really challenging,and i have lots of patience:)
Sadly,what i don't have is a Gamecube:(
But i was always curious about it.From what i ave seen the graphics look really good also!

Monster Hunt
09-02-2006, 09:21 AM
Oh yeah, it's a great game with totally cool graphics. I mean, it's on the gamecube! ;)

~SapphireStar~
09-02-2006, 05:14 PM
I didnt enjoy it one bit. Frustrated me.

Saku
09-06-2006, 11:51 AM
The only thing frustrating about FF:CC was figuring out the timing for the higher level magics. Even the whole challic thing wasn't that bad because unless you were crossing a mana stream, you could stay outside of its "safety" so long as you had cure.

~*Yumi*~
09-11-2006, 03:59 AM
Wasted money, eh? Hm. I couldn't get past the snowball thing in the beginning for a week XD I didn't like the game but I wouldn't say ANYTHING FF related is a waste, dude.

No.78
09-11-2006, 04:52 PM
snowball thing? what?

Melkor_
09-11-2006, 05:52 PM
you should have checked the game before
The game was magnificent for me ,even without many players.
The music travelled me to distant lands..the atmosphere..