PDA

View Full Version : Just got DSL (HURRAY!!!) So.....does anyone still play Diablo II

SeeDRankLou
07-19-2006, 10:12 PM
**Before anyone reads this, I know there are threads about this already, but they are old and things change.**

So, I just got DSL finally. I like it, and I can now play video games online, yipee!! When I get the money I might try FFXI, but I am now playing Diablo II on the battle.net server/thing. It's been fun, but I don't know if I can just join someone else's game, don't want to be rude or anything. And I've only had one person join one of my games, and that person left after a like ten minutes (I hope I wasn't doing anything uncourteous).

So, does anyone still play this game. I started out a TriSorc a while ago, and I just got to Hell. Just wondering, I realize the game is kind of old and there are some others that people play now.

drunkymonkey
07-19-2006, 10:17 PM
I do, yes. It's awesome. Blizzard rawk.

Roto13
07-20-2006, 03:27 AM
It sounds to me like you're just unfamiliar with the nettiquette of online gaming. If I played anything besides Tetris and, to much lesser extents, Mario Kart and Animal Crossing online, I'd help you out.