PDA

View Full Version : Cait Sith or Reeve

Ashley Schovitz
07-19-2006, 10:17 PM
I was wondering in the part in FFvII where Reeve is talking to Scarlet and ZHeidegger and Scarlet says he's a traitor or something and saome guards take him away. Reeve says I'm sorry Cloud, so is Reeve the one controllinfg Caiot Sith and how can Cait Sith use materia if its a toy?

Do you like Cait Sith he's a cute toy, but is kind of creepy too.

Zeromus_X
07-19-2006, 10:24 PM
Reeve is the controller of Kitten Sith. But I've always believed Kitten Sith has some coherent thought. Or, maybe he doesn't. But he's still a kitty.

Yes, Reeve is working as a double agent via Kitten Sith. He helps out Cloud and co., while working for the Shinra (possibly relunctantly.) His true loyalty is to the people of Midgar. (He is the Director of Urban Planning.) He doesn't like how the mean Heidegger and bitchy Scarlet treat Midgar, and especially how the evil Heidegger killed all the people in Sector 7.

Anyway, you should like Kitten Sith. He's a kitty. Kitties are good.

I like making my Kitten Sith a White Mage; because White Mage kitties are also good as well.

Aralith
07-19-2006, 11:27 PM
Well, Reeve is definitely in control of Cait Sith, but as Zeromus_X pointed out, he may have some conscious though on his own. Advent Children is part of the reason I think this, seeing how Cait Sith showed up without his mog that he controlled. Yet, in the scene where all the calls were coming where the rest of the team was saying that they were going to come back together again, Reeve was definitely one of the people that called. So, I'm still not really sure if Cait Sith has any conscious though of his own or not.

Ryushikaze
07-20-2006, 01:59 AM
Reeve controls Cait. They are explicit about this, especially in DoC.

As for how Cait can use materia, why not? Robots can cast spells, so I don't see the issue with a human controlled robot knowing the method to call up spells.

G SpOtZ
07-20-2006, 02:15 AM
Cait Sith should have been a puppy instead of a kitty. Puppies are better.

Reeve should have become part of the team later on instead of still controlling Cait Sith. He should have known that megaphones are not very intimidating or effective in battle. The giant mog wasn't that intimidating either... it's a stuffed soft puffy mog, after all.

Yeah, Reeve shoulda just fought with the team directly. He shoulda used like... a shotgun, or something.

Freya Coral
07-24-2006, 08:42 PM
Reeve should have become part of the team later on instead of still controlling Cait Sith. He should have known that megaphones are not very intimidating or effective in battle. The giant mog wasn't that intimidating either... it's a stuffed soft puffy mog, after all.

Yeah, Reeve shoulda just fought with the team directly. He shoulda used like... a shotgun, or something.

Yes, I definitely agree! I love Reeve, but I thought Cait Sith was kind of annoying. And you're right, I can see Reeve using a shotgun. Like Vincent. :love:

Bubbles1230
07-25-2006, 12:29 AM
I dont like Cait Sith. He is annoying, a traitor, has crappy limit breakers cuz they always kill me, and his last name is Sith.

Death to the Sith, far and wide!:eep:

Hambone
07-25-2006, 01:02 AM
Kite Scythe!

Zeromus_X
07-25-2006, 02:04 AM
Oh, so that's official now. Oh well.

Kitten Sith! :cat: :love:

Another reason to buy DoC...:cat: