PDA

View Full Version : "Are you a Moron?!"

Decessus
07-19-2006, 11:01 PM
The name of my gameshow is "Are you a Moron!?" Hosted by me. I feel like posting it here and seeing if people here have half a mind. (The last title was more severe...)

RULES
- I am the host and I will be handing out the questions.
- Up to five people can play at a time. They are all seated at the Peon's Table.
- To sit at the Peon's Table you just have to post that you wish to here.
- There are two main rounds: The "I Hope you get these Right" Round, and "Don't Strain your Puny Mind" Round, which both consist of four questions.
- When I ask a question, a peon must buzz in with the answer. You may not buzz in after one peon buzzes in unless they are wrong.
- If you are correct, you get 50 points, if you get it wrong, you get an X. Three X's and your eliminated from the game, and I rightfully call you a moron. The most points you may have at one time is 250 points. If you get 250 points, you may use 50 points to give some one else an X.
- In the event that there is more that one survivor by the end of both rounds we go to the Instant Death Round.
- The audience is free to call us names and insult us. I.E. "YOU SUCK DECESSUS! *Throws soda can at me* Because I need an audience of assholes, to set the mood. Or you can say something like "YOU GO KYONO!" If your some pathetic anti-asshole.
- Throughout the game I will comment on what meager intellegence you pocess. If you are sensitive as a butterfly, don't play this game.
- There is a time-limit on questions, so stay alert.
- The game starts when there are 5 Peon's or when I don't feel like waiting anymore.
- The audience may submit questions to me with the answer through PM. I'm not the question meister.
- In the event that I don't feel like hosting, I will pass the duty to some other person.
- If no one buzzes in within the time limit, I call on someone.

Now, go ahead and join, unless you don't have half a brain - or you just hate me. Either one works. :D I'm gonna check back here in a while...

So are you smart enough? Are you quick enough? Are you just slightly more tolerable than a n00b?

Hambone
07-19-2006, 11:08 PM
I wanna try!

Flying Mullet
07-19-2006, 11:11 PM
I was just going to post and say, "Yeah, I'm a moron. What of it?"

Miriel
07-19-2006, 11:35 PM
Yeah, I don't think a game where you insult people is what this forum needs.

Also for future reference, these sorts of games and competitions need to first get approval from the staff before going ahead with them.