PDA

View Full Version : Xiaolin Showdown

The Fat Bioware Nerd
07-20-2006, 06:01 AM
What do you think of Xiaolin Showdown? I love that cartoon series!:) It's awesome and it's pretty damn funny!:) My favorite episode is the one where Clay told Kimiko about her anger problem and she said..."I'm not angry I'm the least angry person I know!"...When she's saying this to herself she's glaring and gritting her teeth.LOL!:)

Sylvie
07-20-2006, 06:04 AM
...This show uses the Chinese and Japanese language aimlessly.

Creator: Oh hey, look at this word. Looks cool, I'll throw it into this thing here.

TiDUS.AHOLiC
07-20-2006, 06:09 AM
Well... it's okay. But, it's so annoying in the theme when the good vs. evil team starts screaming! AH! So annoying...lol. But, I guess it's good! :)

Slade
07-20-2006, 08:35 AM
Awsome show. Probably one of the only new age cartoons I enjoy. Jack Spicer is the best character. I'll never forget his newly perfected evil laugh......my god it was legendary :jess:

4evarisha
07-20-2006, 07:47 PM
I like this show I watch it everyday lol.:)

Mercen-X
07-20-2006, 11:41 PM
Conceiving a way to destroy the hold this show has on its fanbase was far too easy for my delectably evil mind.

All you have to do is suck the fun out of it, ditch the Wu, and have the characters age about 12 years.

In the live action, you'd have Owen Wilson playing Clay, Zhang Ziyi playing Kimiko, Elmer Almarado (I don't know his name . . . FES from That 70's Show) would play Raimundo, and that guy who played the blonde . . . Chinese guy . . . in Rush Hour . . . would be Omi . . .

See? The show has officially been destroyed.

Tifa's Real Lover(really
07-20-2006, 11:51 PM
lame