PDA

View Full Version : Blonde moment? :)

eemica
07-20-2006, 07:27 AM
I just had one. My computer crahsed, so I need to get everything back on it--meaning my music is all gone for now. So I 'm listening to my Ipod. Well, I wanted to turn the song up because it was super low. So I turn the volume up on my speakers for my computer and I was all "What the hell? Why isn't it turning up?!?" Then I realized I was turning up the computers volume, and not my Ipod.

Haha..
Do you have blond moments a lot?

KentaRawr!
07-20-2006, 08:10 AM
When I am switching games for my GCN, whenever I put the other game in, I turn the GCN off.

G SpOtZ
07-20-2006, 08:13 AM
I joined these forums and enjoyed it! Who'd've thunk?

Levian
07-20-2006, 12:17 PM
1986 - ca. 1994

I was the stupidest kid ever.

Thorn
07-20-2006, 12:21 PM
Well I had to chuck some stuff in the wheely bin out the back. So I was walking out the back, and then I realised I had to go to the toilet. So I walked into the bathroom, and chucked the rubbish in the toilet.

That was actually yesterday....lol.

DeathKnight
07-20-2006, 03:38 PM
blonde moment??? WTF is that??? :laugh:

United Statiens invent crazy stuff.

And what you did was ok, it happens.

Venom
07-20-2006, 04:31 PM
I had a brunnette moment once. Funny story really.

DeathKnight
07-20-2006, 04:48 PM
yeah, I once had pink-hair moment, funny as hell :chuckle:

Shauna
07-20-2006, 05:36 PM
I've had many blonde moments! LIke the time I... uhh... Umm... Oh what about that time I...

:( I've had no blonde moments! (that I can remember)

Zeldy
07-20-2006, 06:40 PM
Oh god I have them all the time. Its little things, like the fact that Im always last to get a joke "Oh.. Oh.. OH I GET IT"

lovehurts
07-20-2006, 06:43 PM
Oh god I have them all the time. Its little things, like the fact that Im always last to get a joke "Oh.. Oh.. OH I GET IT"

It even worse when you still dont get it but you just give up and pretend you do...:p

I Took the Red Pill
07-20-2006, 07:02 PM
When I put a bleach soaked shirt in the dryer with a load of non-white clothing.

Chloe.
07-20-2006, 08:50 PM
I have lots of blonde moments!! Like today when I was in sainsburys with my mum, there was a shelf full of reduced items and I picked up this little bottle of coke and I was trying to read the price that someone had wrote on it, I was stood there for ages and I said to my mum "What the hell does that say" and she was like "it says 40p" I stood there thinking for a moment then suddenly went "....oh yeah...." :p It doesnt sound that funny now, but it was at the time :D

Zeldy
07-20-2006, 08:56 PM

It even worse when you still dont get it but you just give up and pretend you do...:p

Oh, no I do that too

Resha
07-20-2006, 09:29 PM
Uh, yeah. I'm pretty dumb. Before, when I was younger and dumber (possible, c'est possible!) people used to ask me if I was blonde. I remember desperately trying to convince them that I'm not. :(

eemica
07-21-2006, 01:52 AM
Haha yea, I hate it when people tell me I'm blonde.
Just because I'm slow at getting somethings they call me a one.
And they'll be all "look at her hair--it explains it.''

rubah
07-21-2006, 04:17 AM
sometimes I try to put toothpaste on my hairbrush or deoderant on my toothbrush.

Dynast-Kid
07-21-2006, 07:13 AM
I have blonde moments all the time.It's funny 'cause everyone says that i'm really smart, but I think i'm a dumb blonde at heart(which is weird coming from a black male...)

anyway,just the other day I put Cortizone itching cream on my toothbrush,which I thought was toothpaste at the time,and I started brushing my teeth and then my sister came in and statred laughing at me and I was like "What's so funny?" and after I had finished "brushing" my teeth I realized I was using itching cream instead of toothpaste.(The Cortizone tube was red,and the toothpaste tube was blue!)

Sometimes I feel like God is up there just laughing at all the dumb stuff we do...

Decessus
07-21-2006, 07:24 AM
but I think i'm a dumb blonde at heart
I wouldn't doubt that.

oddler
07-22-2006, 02:51 AM
You know the little napkins that restaraunts give you to put under your glass? They always stick to the bottom of the glass when you pick it up. Anyway, there's a trick that someone showed me to stop this. You're supposed to pour just a little salt onto the napkin then set the glass on it. So, I pick up the glass, pour a little salt on the napkin, set the glass down, and proceed to drink from the saltshaker...
Guess you had to be there...

Reine
07-22-2006, 04:03 AM
You know the little napkins that restaraunts give you to put under your glass? They always stick to the bottom of the glass when you pick it up. Anyway, there's a trick that someone showed me to stop this. You're supposed to pour just a little salt onto the napkin then set the glass on it. So, I pick up the glass, pour a little salt on the napkin, set the glass down, and proceed to drink from the saltshaker...
Guess you had to be there...

xD :D

Oh man, that REALLY made me laugh

Anyway, I left the bathroom door on a bit of angle, only to smash my shoulder into it on the way back out..it really hurt :(

Then again, I do that often. The other night, I tripped on the vaccum cleaner, then on the way back, went around it. Only to trip up again, in a few minutes when I went back. Mum and Akrad were laughing so damn hard xD

Later that night, I tripped up on this potplant in the bathroom (BAD place for it imo) There was pot shards and dirt EVERYWHERE

Christmas
07-22-2006, 04:07 AM
I have a blonde moment when I turned into a Super Saiyan. :bigsmile:

G SpOtZ
07-22-2006, 04:09 AM
I have a blonde moment when I turned into a Super Saiyan. :bigsmile:
Don't you just HATE when that happens?

ff7+ff10 gurl 100
07-22-2006, 10:34 PM
Yes. I do. I was once helping my mom wash some clothes and I put a few red shirts with my white school shirts. Dont even ask what happened. Had to go to school with pink shirts for a week. :p

Laugh at face of Danger
07-22-2006, 10:41 PM
not really. though i enjoy making what would be blonde moments turn into a funny joke, that way they are easily disguised.

Twisted Tinkerbell
07-22-2006, 10:42 PM
I have them all the time, like when I'm holding something to go in the bin in one hand and something else in the other, the other will generally end up in the bin, or very nearly.

Alive-Cat
07-22-2006, 10:43 PM
Yeah, since I bleached my hair yellow.

Dixie
07-22-2006, 11:12 PM
All of the time.

I wanted to play something on my Gamecube, and I turned it on, and...well, it wasn't on. I was going crazy trying to figure out what the heck was wrong with it. It wasn't plugged in. xD

eemica
07-23-2006, 06:18 AM
All of the time.

I wanted to play something on my Gamecube, and I turned it on, and...well, it wasn't on. I was going crazy trying to figure out what the heck was wrong with it. It wasn't plugged in. xD

XD

I've done that before!