PDA

View Full Version : Konami crossover

Michael Belmont
07-20-2006, 07:04 PM
Has anyone play Castlevania:Lament of innicence or Curse of darkness? Did you notice that they are both the legend of Zelda in discise? Well if konami make a castlevania that is Final Fantasy in discise that would be a massive crossover between Castlevania and ether Yu-Gi-Oh metel gear solid teenage mutant ninja turtles or mutible.

KentaRawr!
07-20-2006, 07:06 PM
I don't get it. How is Lament of Innocence Zelda in disguise?

Sylvie
07-20-2006, 07:15 PM
...What the hell are you talking about now?

Michael Belmont
07-20-2006, 07:36 PM
Well when bars came out near the door you have to ether hit the swich or defeat all the enimeis that is how these two are zelda in discuise.

KentaRawr!
07-20-2006, 07:40 PM
But Zelda is all about having a huge story as an excuse to go to around 8 different dungeons and then solving puzzles within these dungeons. o.o

bipper
07-20-2006, 08:16 PM
But Zelda is all about having a huge story as an excuse to go to around 8 different dungeons and then solving puzzles within these dungeons. o.o

Castlevania is about abuncha pissed off goths... don't you see the coorelation! YOU FOOLS!:mad:

I Took the Red Pill
07-20-2006, 08:34 PM
Well when bars came out near the door you have to ether hit the swich or defeat all the enimeis that is how these two are zelda in discuise.
An action game with puzzle elements?! It must be a clone of Zelda!

Michael Belmont
07-20-2006, 08:56 PM
Of course it is now if they make a Castlevania that was a clone of Final Fantasy it's gonna a massive crossover between every game by konami include Yu-Gi-Oh so the heroes will be Yugi as the dark magician Joey as the flame swordsman Tea as the magician of faith and tristan as the cyber comender and the main bad guy is always will be Dracula but this he has a partner in crime.

Sylvie
07-20-2006, 11:08 PM
No, I seriously doubt that would happen. I also seriously doubt that makes sense. I also seriously doubt that I know what you're even talking about.

Not every game includes Yu-Gi-Oh.

Dreddz
07-20-2006, 11:14 PM
..................wtf?

Lawr
07-20-2006, 11:22 PM
OMGWTFBBQKFCROFLMFAOOTFL!!!1

Roto13
07-20-2006, 11:44 PM
... Are you a joke account or something? Because I can't see a real person being that obsessed with Yu Gi Oh as to bring it up in every topic.

Michael Belmont
07-20-2006, 11:57 PM
What is your problem? You don't like Yu-Gi-Oh? If you're gonna think that the show was made by kids WB then you are a non beleiver or a lunatic.

Dreddz
07-21-2006, 12:00 AM
Well your the first 24 year old Ive seen still watching Yu-Gi-Oh.

Roto13
07-21-2006, 12:17 AM
What is your problem? You don't like Yu-Gi-Oh? If you're gonna think that the show was made by kids WB then you are a non beleiver or a lunatic.
Well, you obviously watch the English version, since you've mentioned that you believe in "the heart of the cards" at least once. But that's not the point. Why does every topic you post in have a Yu Gi Oh reference in it?

Michael Belmont
07-21-2006, 12:45 AM
First of all i don't watch the english verson anymore because of Joey's crush on Mai episodes fusied into one they skipped the 1st season on how the 4 met and they even edit Yugi's mother forceing us to think Mai is his mother. and second you are not thread started and to not a joke it is a what if.

Fonzie
07-21-2006, 02:14 AM
First of all i don't watch the english verson anymore because of Joey's crush on Mai episodes fusied into one they skipped the 1st season on how the 4 met and they even edit Yugi's mother forceing us to think Mai is his mother. and second you are not thread started and to not a joke it is a what if.

Little John ," WHAT?"

Ryth
07-21-2006, 02:16 AM
You're funny. Castlevania is not Zelda in disguise (not freaking dicise). They're similar in the manner of gameplay. and such but they are not clones. While Lament and Curse aren't horribly originial or anything, it is no Zelda clone.

By the way, Yu-Gi-Oh! is awful, and yes, I read the manga (including the fan named "Season Zero" (or whatever) which the last episode of it was the first episode in the 4Kids dub). I didn't enjoy the series whatsoever. If the world has any decency, there will be less Yu-Gi-Oh! (do I add a period here?)

Magic: The Gathering ftw anyway. Better than the Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG.

I digress, there is no Zelda in your Castlevania and there will be no FF in your Castlevania or Yu-Gi-Oh! or whatever.

Sylvie
07-21-2006, 02:42 AM
And there will be no poorly dubbed/drawn Yu-Gi-Oh characters starring in a Castlevania game or whatever kind of crap you're incomprehensively blabbing about now.

Ryth
07-21-2006, 03:09 AM
Note: If I have misinterpreted what you have said, I will not apologize, because you make absolutely no sense. Your spelling is awful and your grammar is incoherent. I'm thirteen and I type better than you (an allegedly 24 year old) probably could ever dream of. So if I have done something that makes no sense to you, it is your fault for typing like that and expecting someone with any skills in any language to translate it.

I Took the Red Pill
07-21-2006, 03:25 AM
http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g9/elementality1210/yugibelmont.jpg

Roto13
07-21-2006, 03:28 AM
http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g9/elementality1210/yugibelmont.jpg
You are the winner of the internet.

Mo-Nercy
07-21-2006, 05:21 AM
This is funny.

This guy HAS to be a second account. And I have great respect for whoevers second account it is.

If I were to reply seriously to this thread though, I would say that Castlevania is not a Zelda clone. :mad2:

Azure Chrysanthemum
07-21-2006, 07:04 AM
OK, you know what? Next time, instead of being dicks in a thread, DON'T POST IN IT. If nobody posts in a thread they find rediculous, then it dies. And then those threads don't get posted again.

Imagine that.

Anyway I think we're done, this is just too far gone.