PDA

View Full Version : Change servers

coll
07-20-2006, 07:18 PM
Is it possible to do this?

I have a few friends that I know off the game that are on azara is it possible for me to go there?

Is so would I lose anything I have achieved up to now, I dont want to start again. And how would I go about it

Vaprice
07-20-2006, 08:31 PM
Friends must give you world pass. You would have to start a character all over again. (sorry that's life) Yes it is possible. It is possible for you to go there.

Miriel
07-20-2006, 09:06 PM
Do you mean Asura?

You can switch servers but like Vaprice said, you'd need to start over from the beginning.

coll
07-20-2006, 09:13 PM
Ok, thanks. How would he get a world pass, or how would I? were all pretty new to the game.

Miriel
07-20-2006, 09:23 PM
If you're new to the game, you really shouldn't worry much about losing your current character.

The friends from the server you want to go to needs to get a worldpass for you. There is a worldpass vendor in each of the starting cities. The one in Windurst is Gamimi in Heaven's Tower, the one in San'Doria is Ambleon in Port San'Doria and the one in Bastok is Kachada in Port Bastok.

They need to buy the pass, and then give you the code. When you create a new character, and it asks for a server, type in the name of the server you want to go to. Then it'll ask you for the code. Type that in and you're all set.