PDA

View Full Version : Charmed

4evarisha
07-20-2006, 07:49 PM
So I was wondering who watches charmed about the three witches.I love that show because of how it has magic and how it teaches you to accept yourself for who you are and I love how they have all these different creatures:):D

Eiko Guy
07-21-2006, 07:45 PM
i love that show pipers the funniest but phoebe is the coolest

daggertrepe
07-21-2006, 09:01 PM
Janice Dickinson was in charmed once...:love:

Zeromus_X
07-21-2006, 09:46 PM
The early episodes were great, but they just keep repeating the same thing over and over. :/

Avarice-ness
07-21-2006, 09:55 PM
It was cool until Cole left. Then it was cool again when he came back for the one day. and then it's just watchable. Seriously... I loved every episode until Cole left the funness. =[

f f freak
07-21-2006, 10:17 PM
I love this program but I hate phoebe she should have died not Pru. Piper rocks I would love to be able to freeze time. Paige rocks I would love to be able to teleport or as they call it orb. Pru rocks I would love to be able to move things with my mind. Phoebe sux I couldn't care less about seeing the future.

TiDUS.AHOLiC
07-21-2006, 10:58 PM
Charmed is really fun to watch, I like Phoebe but I like Paige's power and Piper! :)

daggertrepe
07-21-2006, 11:11 PM
Which one did Janice play?

4evarisha
07-21-2006, 11:17 PM
Janice isnt a Charmed one I think???
Which part do you guys like the best???
I like a witches tail

Lightning
07-22-2006, 08:17 PM
I love Charmed. They should bring it back!!! Pru was annoying tho...

Chloe.
07-22-2006, 08:22 PM
I loved charmed!!! phoebe was my favorite!!! I was really sad when it finished :(

daggertrepe
07-22-2006, 09:08 PM
Janice played one of them in an episode...i think

Mercen-X
07-22-2006, 09:17 PM
I love this program but I hate phoebe she should have died not Pru. Piper rocks I would love to be able to freeze time. Paige rocks I would love to be able to teleport or as they call it orb. Pru rocks I would love to be able to move things with my mind. Phoebe sux I couldn't care less about seeing the future.
You're a sad one. It's really a shame when a fan hates a character because they have a useless power. On the other hand, if you had said you disliked Phoebe because she's a moron, I'd have agreed with that. I mean: How stupid must you be to hook up with a freakin' demon?

By the way, Pru got the ax because teen-queen Shannon Doherty thought she deserved more money than her fellow cast members.
In my opinion, anyone else infected with the sin of Pride could most likely have overcome it. But no, not Pru. She'd already been uber prideful since the damn beginning of the show. I think Pru was a poorly constructed character from the get-go and I was personally elated when I found out she wouldn't be there anymore. Piper, Phoebe, Paige . . . god are they hot!

Fuego
07-22-2006, 09:48 PM
Nice to know i am not the only one who likes Charmed :)
Piper is my favorite character !
I loved season 7 !
Wish they'd bring it back ... but i bet the cast wouldn't do it ...

4evarisha
07-22-2006, 11:42 PM
I love Piper she is so funny:)

boris no no
07-23-2006, 10:15 AM
I've really gotten into Charmed, just finished watching season 5 and about to start on 6 ^^
I do agree that Shannon Doherty was a bit of an idiot and I never really liked her character, its so much better since whatherface that plays Paige started.
Pipers my favourite character, I love the way she is and acts and looks, I think its nice that she dosn't need to show her tits all the time to look lovely. Plus the romance between her and Leo is the main reason I watch it. I just think its so convincing that they're together and whatnot.
Great show

Fuego
07-23-2006, 05:24 PM
I've really gotten into Charmed, just finished watching season 5 and about to start on 6 ^^
I do agree that Shannon Doherty was a bit of an idiot and I never really liked her character, its so much better since whatherface that plays Paige started.
Pipers my favourite character, I love the way she is and acts and looks, I think its nice that she dosn't need to show her tits all the time to look lovely. Plus the romance between her and Leo is the main reason I watch it. I just think its so convincing that they're together and whatnot.
Great show

if you haven't seen the other episodes in the seasons then ... you are in for some serious surprises !!!
i hope you enjoy it as much as i have ... and yea piper kicks @$$
Shannon's character Prue ... did kinda suck ... but you gotta love her IRL ...
BTW her name is Rose McGowan ... she plays paige ^^

NorthernChaosGod
07-24-2006, 12:13 AM
Man, I love that show. Oh man, Alyssa Milano...*drools*

Avarice-ness
07-24-2006, 01:57 AM
I think the Pheobe/Cole coupling was the best. It kept things interesting. They tried to do a similar thing with Richard/Paige, and as we all know that lasted like... 8 epidsodes. Like I said, I watched the show obsessively because of him. Now he's on Nip/Tuck! So I watch that!... But he's less lovable.

4evarisha
07-24-2006, 04:59 AM
I like the couple Piper/Leo:)

Flea
07-24-2006, 06:43 AM
The early episodes were great, but they just keep repeating the same thing over and over. :/
Agreed. I used to watch the early shows, but I just can't stand watching it now.

You know a show has died when they lose their main character and suddenly forgotten half sisters appear out of nowhere, to replace them!
Who would have expected that of Aaron Spelling? :rolleyes2

4evarisha
07-24-2006, 06:44 AM
Yea ditto that was what I was thinking they should have kept Prue:)

Flea
07-24-2006, 06:47 AM
Yeah, I stopped watching it after Shannon Doherty left the show. They should just have ended it there. It scares me to think about how it'll probably never end now. If any of the actors want to try something else, they'll just replace them :)

4evarisha
07-24-2006, 06:55 AM
Thats true Shannon Doherty is cool:)

Mattokenzi
07-24-2006, 10:14 AM
I like the opening song

I am the son and the heir,
I am Human and I need to be loved,
Just like everybody else does,

Zeromus_X
07-24-2006, 10:18 AM
Yeah, and where did the kitty go?! I distinctly remember a kitty in the early episodes. What happened to him? :( Or wasn't it

really their grandmother or something? I haven't watched it in a long time...

Eiko Guy
07-24-2006, 04:56 PM
no the kitty was their familiar it lead them into their powers

Flea
07-24-2006, 05:24 PM
I like the opening song

I am the son and the heir,
I am Human and I need to be loved,
Just like everybody else does,
It's a cover of The Smiths and is called "How Soon Is Now". The original is better than the one on the show.

Fuego
07-24-2006, 09:18 PM
Yeah, I stopped watching it after Shannon Doherty left the show. They should just have ended it there. It scares me to think about how it'll probably never end now. If any of the actors want to try something else, they'll just replace them :)
I hope you know that the show ended with this season ...
the girls contracts expired and they all didn't renew so the show is now done ... over ... fin ...

and the cat ... was turn'd into a person (a reward for protecting them and helping them (charmed ones) and also to help bring more familiars in to the world for other witches) for another episond in the 5th season ... the one where piper and leo goto therapy :p

the original song "How soon is now" is much better IMO.

and i love shannon irl but not on charmed ... i liked it more after season 4 cause some of season 4 was lame ... paige was turned into a vampire and then shrunk ... it was kinda ... lame i guess ... but i did like the part where Phoebe and Cole become the source of all evil and stuff ... that was fun

Avarice-ness
07-24-2006, 10:16 PM
Yeah, and where did the kitty go?! I distinctly remember a kitty in the early episodes. What happened to him? :( Or wasn't it

really their grandmother or something? I haven't watched it in a long time...
LOOK IT'S COLE! Er... Uhm.. Sorry. *cough*

The Kitty's name was Kit, she ran away and then came back in human form and revealed herself as the charmed one's familiar, that's why she hissed when there was evil and the sisters would know that something was coming.

Fuego
07-25-2006, 02:41 AM
i think its funny when ppl don't read the post right before the one they post :p

4evarisha
07-25-2006, 11:58 PM
Thats what I think too.Lol;)

Fuego
07-28-2006, 10:35 PM
4evarisha which is your fav. season finaly ? (and everybody else too :) )
also what would your fav. episode be ?

i like the on where Giddeon tires to kill baby wyatt and the family goes through different reality's (my fav. the perfect one where the cop shot phoebe for parking infront of neighbors house.) With the evil Charmed ones -although i don't remember seeing evil Piper and she woulda been soo cool !!!

i will have to get back on fav episode ... so many :p

Avarice-ness
07-28-2006, 10:41 PM
*blink*
Aww, I never read the posts above mine unless I plan on responding to them. I highly doubt I plan to start either. It makes me feel like I have nothing to say because the person above may have said the same. d-n n

The one where the charmed one's where turned into the greek goddess' because Piper totally snapped when she became 'mother earth'/Hera was my favorite season finale/Beginning.

Fuego
07-29-2006, 12:40 AM
Sorry if i upset you Avarice-ness i just had to laugh cause i said like the same thing :p
which is why i always read the posts upto the one i am gonna post ... but hey its your call ...
and i like those episodes alot too !!!!

Avarice-ness
07-29-2006, 02:31 AM
Sorry if i upset you Avarice-ness i just had to laugh cause i said like the same thing :p
which is why i always read the posts upto the one i am gonna post ... but hey its your call ...
and i like those episodes alot too !!!!
Oh don't worry you didn't upset me. n n; I just have a tendancy to sound offended I guess. =]
I think my favorite episode out of all the episodes is the one when Cole is vanquished, -or-... any episode with Barbas. =D

Fuego
07-29-2006, 03:07 AM
Barbas is my FAVORITE DEMON !!!!! i love when he gets Coals demonic powers and runs a muck !! (Did you know that Billy Drago was also in the remake of Hills Have Eyes) and that guy that helped him learn to project out of the underworld ... he was also in Sand Fransico Dreamin as the Clown~Slappy and another one too ... but i forgot though, which one ...
oh and it was ***I highly doubt I plan to start either*** that made me think u might be ... just had to ask :D
But i totaly understand about someone saying what you wanted to say first ... sux ;)
happens to me all the time cause i am on this thing like very little :eek:

Quistis_Trepe
07-29-2006, 09:17 PM
When the series ended, it was kinda sad cuz Billy's sister died...but she deserved it anyway.. The show should be brought back...

The Summoner of Leviathan
07-29-2006, 09:52 PM
I love Charmed. I remember watching it, but then they started playing around with the time it would air so I started missing episodes. I want to watch it from start to finish someday.

Fuego
07-29-2006, 10:00 PM
I wish they'd bring it back too but i know Holly Marie Combs won't sign another contract cause wants to be at home with her baby. and for me Piper is the best part of the show >.<
BTW does anyone know it that was her son (IRL) that play'd baby chris ... i think it is ... but someone told me it wasn't ...

Breine
07-30-2006, 11:51 AM
I thought the show was nice and interesting before Shannen Doherty got the boot. After she left the show really got more and more cheesy and lame, and now I think it's truly unwatchable. Such a shame that they didn't realize that Shannen really was the factor that kept that good.

Flea
07-30-2006, 12:23 PM
I hope you know that the show ended with this season ...
I didn't know when I wrote that before, but I found out yesterday when I saw on TV, the ads for the last episode, which will be shown here on Tuesday.

I can’t say that I’m going to miss it.

Dark Angel From Heaven
07-30-2006, 02:09 PM
So I was wondering who watches charmed about the three witches.I love that show because of how it has magic and how it teaches you to accept yourself for who you are and I love how they have all these different creatures:):D
i was mad the pruo died but i like the 4th sister better tho, she can orb ^^

Twilight Edge
07-31-2006, 12:24 PM
Anyone here remember a very old episode where the villian was a hot goddamn sexy babe called Siren?

I love Paige she's damn hot nuff said.

Fuego
07-31-2006, 09:18 PM
Yea the one where Prue turned into a dog.
That was funny !