PDA

View Full Version : Come on, get happy

Shiny
07-20-2006, 10:15 PM
My smile usually only shows my top teeth and I have one dimple showing. My laugh is like I'm having a nervous break down. I tend to have to gasp for breath between chuckles.

How do you smile and laugh?

I Took the Red Pill
07-20-2006, 10:21 PM
I don't smile with my teeth because it looks stupid as hell when I do it. I don't really know how to describe my laugh.

Laugh at face of Danger
07-20-2006, 10:22 PM
HAH

at the face of danger! all teeth on display and eyes closed - normally, in other words, it's a cheese fest!

laugh is kinda manly, more a smirk and a snort than an outright giggle

DeathKnight
07-20-2006, 10:25 PM
I laugh like this: :chuckle:

I smile like this: :jokey:

kikimm
07-20-2006, 10:35 PM
Whenever I'm smiling I always TRY to cover up my teeth and keep it close-lipped, but sometimes it just doesn't work out. Most of the time it doesn't work out. I close my eyes when I laugh a lot and I can't ever breathe. So it's great!

Rye
07-20-2006, 10:36 PM
I smile a big smile with a lot of my teeth usually. But sometimes I just smile with my lips, and no teeth. That's more of a shy smile. :p

Oh, and I usually giggle, but sometimes, I laugh so hard that I start squeeking or stop breathing.

G SpOtZ
07-20-2006, 10:38 PM
I don't really pay attention. It's usually random... Sometimes I smile with teeth, sometimes I don't. But that's mostly for pictures. If someone makes me laugh or smile it ends up being with my teeth showing.

DeathKnight
07-20-2006, 10:39 PM
Whenever I'm smiling I always TRY to cover up my teeth and keep it close-lipped, but sometimes it just doesn't work out. Most of the time it doesn't work out. I close my eyes when I laugh a lot and I can't ever breathe. So it's great!

aww!!!:bigsmile:

whoa! you guys are aliens! You guys stop breathing and stuff????:eek: no wonder ya made it to earth :irked: :chuckle:

Hey you use the edit button! :P -kikimm

LunarWeaver
07-20-2006, 10:43 PM
I'm actually horribly shy in real life so my smile is a half-ass grin and I muffle up my laugh to make it a soft chuckle sort of thing. I'm all quiet like that in person :eek:

Miriel
07-20-2006, 11:48 PM
I giggle more than I laugh. Giggle giggle.

Levian
07-20-2006, 11:51 PM
My natural smile is pretty ugly so I smile like a freak now.

feona17
07-21-2006, 01:28 AM
I just smile little smiles. When I smile really big, my cheeks are REALLY emphasized, people tell me it's cute but it looks so terrible in photographs. Like my avatar, just a little smile and my cheek is like a bubble. I have a variety of laughs, sometimes really high-pitched, sometimes a snort, or something just a really weird, awkward laugh.

BardTard
07-21-2006, 04:59 AM
I usually don't smile. I don't really see anything worth smiling over. Only one person can make me smile. And not a fake smile just to make people shut up like "are you alive? What's wrong?" I only laugh when I'm watching something REALLY funny on TV, or something like that. Spongebob!
People
Order
Our
Patties

Yamaneko
07-21-2006, 05:03 AM
I usually look straight ahead, make no eye contact, and never, ever smile. It makes me mysterious or some crap like that.

Showing your teeth is a sign of aggression anyway.

lovehurts
07-21-2006, 05:05 AM
Ok here I go....I smiled once in highschool durring class because I liked a girl. I smiled so much that my face had a spazzam because it wasnt used to it and she saw me and I was probabally more red than ever...:(

A very very embarassing momment for me.

Zeromus_X
07-21-2006, 05:43 AM
I don't smile, and I don't laugh often.

Dynast-Kid
07-21-2006, 05:49 AM
Support the KH Survivor
http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?p=1787560

I usually smile with a few teeth showing,I have huge cheeks and heavy eyelids so if I smile too big then my eyes get all squinty...it's terrible

I usually laugh with my mouth open(exposing most of my teeth) and a huge grin with a loud,guttural laugh,it's hard to explain...:rolleyes2

eemica
07-21-2006, 05:50 AM
When I smile I show my teeth, and when I laugh I giggle sometimes. Or I'll just crack up laughing---not really sure what it sounds like. But if I'm laughing really hard I start gasping for air also.

rubah
07-21-2006, 07:07 AM
my eyes scrunch up all ^_^, and if I'm a bit self conscious I'll bite my tongue or my lip otherwise it's just grin

KoShiatar
07-21-2006, 08:14 AM
I cry. Seriously, if I laugh a lot tears start flowing down my cheeks.

Avarice-ness
07-21-2006, 09:04 AM
Pass out from laughing and I'll show you. =D

moldybread
07-21-2006, 09:42 AM
When I laugh it might just be "heehee", or so much my head hurts and I can't breathe. Sometimes I screamlaugh and it makes people around me embarrassed. When I smile it's... a little smile? Usually followed with AHAHA! for good measure.

starseeker
07-21-2006, 09:45 AM
I tend not to smile, but if I do, I don't show my teeth because one of my front teeth is discoloured and people ask questions. When I laugh I either cackle like a witch or giggle which tend to freak people out because its weird.

Polaris
07-21-2006, 09:46 AM
When I laugh normally my eyes become smaller... Only when something is really good I start crying...

DarkLord
07-21-2006, 02:38 PM
Guess if I smile at all... Actually I do quite a lot, I manage to seem hapy no matter what kind of hell I'm going through.
But I do try not to laugh, I have annoying laugh, and I actually just say lol most times, lol.

Zeldy
07-21-2006, 04:11 PM
I laugh at anything and everything. Im always smiling at something, and Its a big smile and I get 2 dimples sometimes.

Im dreading being older, im going to have such huge lines around my mouth from smiling :(

Alive-Cat
07-21-2006, 04:21 PM
Shiny happy people holding hands. I smile with my mouth CLOSED.

Rocket Edge
07-21-2006, 04:53 PM
I just do whatevers natural. I show my teeth both when i smile & when i laugh ;).. and i laugh pretty easily i think too. I have a hearty laugh

Shiny
07-21-2006, 09:54 PM
Im dreading being older, im going to have such huge lines around my mouth from smiling :(
Haha, me too. The downside of smiling. :(

cid highwind
07-21-2006, 09:57 PM
im bad at smiling so i would say the smile that makes you look crazy

Reine
07-22-2006, 01:49 AM
my pictures in the album have me smiling, grinning, smirking, whatever, but my natural smile makes is ugly, so I rarely do it

Dark Angel From Heaven
07-25-2006, 08:26 PM
grrr i hate smiling, thats why most of the pictures im in i dont smile <<

Jess
07-26-2006, 01:19 AM
I have two smiles. One is a closed-mouth smile which I'll do when I look to somebody to greet them or whatever, in photos or when I'm just happy. The other is an opened-mouth smile for when I'm about to start laughing.

I have a variety of different laughs. I have about 5 different types. It depends on how funny something is to get each one. :jess: